The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7808

    Sund treat with Maitland Mom

    I decided to come out of hiding for a brief second this morning and thought I might luck up and MaitlandMomSarah would be available. Lo and behold she was and was very horny and bored, so we set something up and I was on my way. I'm just going to stop here and say that she does not leave any nerve untouched. I'm going to spend the rest of the day floating! Thank you Sarah, I'll surely need to make you part of my schedule now.

  2. #7807

    1st time with Michele1L

    I had a chance to meet the beautiful Michele for the first time last week. I'm new to Orlando and I immediately knew that I wanted to see her. Of course I was not disappointed. I'm not the type to detail every part of the experience, especially since she's been reviewed many times before, but I will say she was amazing. Her personality, body, and performance was all A+. We got to know each other afterward and even nerded out a little bit. I will definitely see her again and will likely become a regular. Highly recommend!

  3. #7806

    Mimi

    The good news is that the phone issues are resolved and the hacker can't access her new phone.

    She had a setback yesterday when a new employee at the hotel told her she had to check out. Once she packed up her entire room and loaded everything in the car, the manager called her and said she didn't have to leave. Then she had to carry everything back to her room then unpack and put it away in her OCD way. That ruined her day but she's back on track today.

  4. #7805
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Maitland Mom Sarah (Hot Tub Of Love)

    Spent an extremely hot evening with Maitland Mom Sarah recently. As I was fucking Maitland Mom in the hot tub I felt just like the American Dad in "Hot Tub Of Love", LOL

    Link to "Hot Tub Of Love" from American Dad:
    https://youtu.be/b6f69l4xV_A

    My dream started with some adult beverages on the couch where we played footsie while watching some music videos. After awhile we headed to the hot tub where I fired up the jets with some added Mr. Bubble, LOL. The bubbles began to rise and my cock quickly followed suit.

    Sarah got in the hot tub and gave me an excellent BBBJ with ball sucking as I stood at the edge. I got in and laid on my back so Sarah could get on top and ride me in RCG. She leaned all the way back for some upside down lazy doggie so I could massage her breasts with bubbles and rub her clit as my cock explored her pussy
    A bubble-licious time for sure. I had a wonderful time and can't wait for the next adventure.

  5. #7804

    Maitland Mom Sarah (Hot Tub Of Love)

    Maitland Mom Sarah (Hot Tub Of Love)

    Spent an extremely hot evening with Maitland Mom Sarah recently. As I was fucking Maitland Mom in the hot tub I felt just like the American Dad in "Hot Tub Of Love", LOL

    Link to "Hot Tub Of Love" from American Dad:
    https://youtu.be/b6f69l4xV_A

    My dream started with some adult beverages on the couch where we played footsie while watching some music videos. After awhile we headed to the hot tub where I fired up the jets with some added Mr. Bubble, LOL. The bubbles began to rise and my cock quickly followed suit.

    Sarah got in the hot tub and gave me an excellent BBBJ with ball sucking as I stood at the edge. I got in and laid on my back so Sarah could get on top and ride me in RCG. She leaned all the way back for some upside down lazy doggie so I could massage her breasts with bubbles and rub her clit as my cock explored her pussy.

    Next up was some CG which was fantastic. I played with her bubble covered breasts while we fucked and swept away the bubbles so I could suck her tits. The sensation of the hot bubbles and jets coupled with MMS's pussy was amazing.

    We switched to K9 and I put some bubbles on her ass and back before banging her from behind. I spanked her bubble covered ass and pounded away for probably 20 minutes straight. It was some amazing doggy and I didn't want it to end but my knees began to hurt - it sucks getting old!

    I decided to rest my knees by laying on my side facing the side of the hot tub and had Sarah lay behind me. Sarah fondled my balls from behind and stroked my cock while it was being simultaneously massaged by one of the hot tub jets. It felt incredible and I nearly shot my load but I managed to hang on. I got on my back and Sarah hopped on for some more bubbly CG before we decided to move the festivities to the bedroom.

    Sarah asked me if I still had my Mimi clit vibrator and I said “yes - and it’s fully charged!”, LOL. I told her that I had coincidentally just purchased Michele1L's new Snap vid where she uses a "cumming" dildo along with her own Mimi clit vibrator to make herself cum in less than 5 min. So I grabbed my phone and we sat on the bed together to watch the vid while Sarah used my own Mimi vibrator on herself. It was pretty fucking hot! After the vid I sat on the edge of the bed and Sarah kneeled before me and gave me a BBBJ while continuing to use the Mimi. It was an awesome BBBJ / ball sucking and Sarah had at least 3 O's from the Mimi.

    By this time my cock was aching to explode so I had Sarah lay on her back near the edge of the bed for some Mish. I pulled her pussy towards me and stood at the edge so I could get some extra leverage and fuck her hard. I pounded away with everything I had and enjoyed the sight of Sarah's big tits bouncing like crazy. I couldn't take it any more so I pulled out and hopped on the bed to straddle her chest as Sarah stuck out her tongue to receive a massive facial. Her face was totally covered - what an amazing fuck! We got in the shower to clean off the cum and enjoyed another drink on the couch before heading home.

    Will repeat! Sarah can be reached via PM here - her username is "SarahMaitland. She is an amazingly sweet woman so treat her right!

    SYM

  6. #7803

    Caribbean Scar

    I finally had the chance to dream about this gorgeous, voluptuous lady a couple of mornings ago. Comms were easy, everything punctual, she has a safe and convenient incall location. She greeted me at the door in a teeny orange bikini that nicely complemented her magnificent tits and ass. Soothing music was already on. I dreamed for an hour, VIP, $$. 5. Massage for the first 30 min. , then into the bedroom for more intimate fun. Her kitty is perfect: receptive, wet and tasty, I could have DATY all afternoon had I had the time. BBBJ to the finish. Offered a shower after, but I had to get going. I will definitely repeat the dream with this sweetheart.

    Live 4 69.

  7. #7802
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    If your a good boy she will let you watch lion king with her and let you drink her beer. Cassie rox, I must be mentally insane for not seeing her more often.

    PG.
    Did that already when she was staying in Mailtland, unfortunately management kicked her out about half way through the movie for a stupid reason. Fortunately for me I had already finished my HH dream with her before we started the Lion King. Laying around naked cuddling and watching Lion King with Cassie after dropping off a load. Can't beat that.

  8. #7801

    Happened To Me Once

    It probably the best a woman has ever raped me. The rode me to tears and I went to the bathroom and dayum. Not a provider but eww.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNoris  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream of meeting Molly. I scheduled the dream yesterday for today. No communication this morning but figured I would drive the half hour anyway. I arrived at the designated time. Still no chat. I left after 20 minutes and then finally got a message.

    She had overslept. I said that's ok and turned around.

    In my dream I entered and she greeted me in some tight shorts and top. I will say her body is rocking for sure.

    We sat and chatted a little. Then she got to work on junior. Good skills. Went for about 2 minutes and suddenly she reached for the jacket. Seemed quick but ok. She hopped on top and went to work. Unfortunately I dropped my package in about five minutes.

    Oh well.

    She went away for a towel. I looked down and saw blood. I must be dreaming. LOL.

    She said sorry and I asked since the delay and now this mess could I get a break. Nope.

    So my dream was not good in the end after all that.

    Maybe it was just my bad luck but kind of disappointed.

  9. #7800

    Not Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNoris  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream of meeting Molly. I scheduled the dream yesterday for today. No communication this morning but figured I would drive the half hour anyway. I arrived at the designated time. Still no chat. I left after 20 minutes and then finally got a message.

    She had overslept. I said that's ok and turned around.

    In my dream I entered and she greeted me in some tight shorts and top. I will say her body is rocking for sure.

    We sat and chatted a little. Then she got to work on junior. Good skills. Went for about 2 minutes and suddenly she reached for the jacket. Seemed quick but ok. She hopped on top and went to work. Unfortunately I dropped my package in about five minutes.

    Oh well.

    She went away for a towel. I looked down and saw blood. I must be dreaming. LOL.


    She said sorry and I asked since the delay and now this mess could I get a break. Nope.

    So my dream was not good in the end after all that.

    Maybe it was just my bad luck but kind of disappointed.
    The blood thing is not cool.

  10. #7799
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNoris  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream of meeting Molly. I scheduled the dream yesterday for today. No communication this morning but figured I would drive the half hour anyway. I arrived at the designated time. Still no chat. I left after 20 minutes and then finally got a message.

    She had overslept. I said that's ok and turned around.

    In my dream I entered and she greeted me in some tight shorts and top. I will say her body is rocking for sure.

    We sat and chatted a little. Then she got to work on junior. Good skills. Went for about 2 minutes and suddenly she reached for the jacket. Seemed quick but ok. She hopped on top and went to work. Unfortunately I dropped my package in about five minutes.

    Oh well.

    She went away for a towel. I looked down and saw blood. I must be dreaming. LOL.

    She said sorry and I asked since the delay and now this mess could I get a break. Nope.

    So my dream was not good in the end after all that.

    Maybe it was just my bad luck but kind of disappointed.
    That sounds more like a nightmare.

  11. #7798

    Molly

    I had a dream of meeting Molly. I scheduled the dream yesterday for today. No communication this morning but figured I would drive the half hour anyway. I arrived at the designated time. Still no chat. I left after 20 minutes and then finally got a message.

    She had overslept. I said that's ok and turned around.

    In my dream I entered and she greeted me in some tight shorts and top. I will say her body is rocking for sure.

    We sat and chatted a little. Then she got to work on junior. Good skills. Went for about 2 minutes and suddenly she reached for the jacket. Seemed quick but ok. She hopped on top and went to work. Unfortunately I dropped my package in about five minutes.

    Oh well.

    She went away for a towel. I looked down and saw blood. I must be dreaming. LOL.

    She said sorry and I asked since the delay and now this mess could I get a break. Nope.

    So my dream was not good in the end after all that.

    Maybe it was just my bad luck but kind of disappointed.

  12. #7797

    My pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Finally had time to meet up with Sara, comms were easy picked her up and a quick.

    Trip to the Geneva for some relaxing fun times, what can I say that hasn't been said here.

    She's a great person and a really fun partner, till we meet again thank you Sara.

    Vipermav.
    And thank you!

  13. #7796
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    The name fits her perfectly. She loves lions, she has a few tattoos of them on her body. Small one on her upper right arm and a big one on her left shoulder / arm. She also has a lion paw on her left waist hip area. I'll inspect her body more closely this week when I see her again.
    If your a good boy she will let you watch lion king with her and let you drink her beer. Cassie rox, I must be mentally insane for not seeing her more often.

    PG.

  14. #7795

    Mimi

    Had another great dream with Mimi Saturday. I will spear you the details. Great GFE. She's a good girl. Treat her right fellas. Will repeat.

  15. #7794
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I think I may have been the one who came up with that "Sexy Lioness" nickname for Cassie although it might have been Vino, I can't remember for sure. The name definitely describes her well! In fact I just had her over last night for dinner, movie, etc. I'll spare the details but one of the highlights of the evening for me was the delicious tacos she made for us. The girl can cook!

    SYM
    The name fits her perfectly. She loves lions, she has a few tattoos of them on her body. Small one on her upper right arm and a big one on her left shoulder / arm. She also has a lion paw on her left waist hip area. I'll inspect her body more closely this week when I see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape