Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 696 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 746 796 1196 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 18219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7794
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I think I may have been the one who came up with that "Sexy Lioness" nickname for Cassie although it might have been Vino, I can't remember for sure. The name definitely describes her well! In fact I just had her over last night for dinner, movie, etc. I'll spare the details but one of the highlights of the evening for me was the delicious tacos she made for us. The girl can cook!

    SYM
    The name fits her perfectly. She loves lions, she has a few tattoos of them on her body. Small one on her upper right arm and a big one on her left shoulder / arm. She also has a lion paw on her left waist hip area. I'll inspect her body more closely this week when I see her again.

  2. #7793
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbuc1  [View Original Post]
    Cassie

    Just saw the beautiful Cassie at the Wawa in Longwood. She was in just normal clothes but she looked very sexy. Unfortunately she was with someone so I didn't make any contact. Hopefully it wasn't too obvious how much I was staring at her. She is definitely a "sexy lioness".

    TBuc1.
    LOL, I think I may have been the one who came up with that "Sexy Lioness" nickname for Cassie although it might have been Vino, I can't remember for sure. The name definitely describes her well! In fact I just had her over last night for dinner, movie, etc. I'll spare the details but one of the highlights of the evening for me was the delicious tacos she made for us. The girl can cook!

    Edit: So I just searched for the term “lioness” and the earliest reference to it on the forum that I could find with respect to Cassie was my own very first review of her - so she obviously made a wonderful first impression on me! Here’s a link to my very first review of Cassie from over 2 years ago which inspired me to give her the “Sexy Lioness” nickname, LOL:
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3735050

    SYM

  3. #7792
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you're talking about the mesmerizing Michele1L she's definitely still around - in fact I just fucked her 2 days ago. My hour long dream included DFK, DTBBBJ, 69, toe sucking, foot rubbing on cock, multiple styles of Mish, K9 with bun spanking and light hair pulling, CG, and finished with DTBBBJ. I think she's been busy lately producing a video which she just offered for sale via her Snap last night. It's just her and a "cumming" dildo along with her Mimi clit vibrator but I went ahead and bought it. It's short but sweet!

    SYM
    YOu made me jealous Mitch.

  4. #7791
    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Michelle L

    Has Michelle L dropped out of the game.

    I don't get any response from her.
    Assuming you're talking about the mesmerizing Michele1L she's definitely still around - in fact I just fucked her 2 days ago. My hour long dream included DFK, DTBBBJ, 69, toe sucking, foot rubbing on cock, multiple styles of Mish, K9 with bun spanking and light hair pulling, CG, and finished with DTBBBJ. I think she's been busy lately producing a video which she just offered for sale via her Snap last night. It's just her and a "cumming" dildo along with her Mimi clit vibrator but I went ahead and bought it. It's short but sweet!

    Will repeat! Trusted senior members can PM
    me for contact info.

    SYM

  5. #7790

    Michelle L

    Has Michelle L dropped out of the game.

    I don't get any response from her.

  6. #7789

    Nice pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Here are some new pics of Mimi.
    Your slowly talking me into seeing her. Maybe, LOL.

    PG.

  7. #7788

    Finally met Sara Maitland Mom

    Finally had time to meet up with Sara, comms were easy picked her up and a quick.

    Trip to the Geneva for some relaxing fun times, what can I say that hasn't been said here.

    She's a great person and a really fun partner, till we meet again thank you Sara.

    Vipermav.

  8. #7787
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    Mimi sent me attractive pictures without me asking.
    Yes, she will still send pics and they are pretty glorious.

  9. #7786
    Just curious if anyone knows about how long it takes Mimi to get back to you. I messaged her and saw that she read it but obviously haven't heard back from her yet.

  10. #7785

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Here are some new pics of Mimi.
    Nice pics.

  11. #7784
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    Mimi sent me attractive pictures without me asking.
    Here are some new pics of Mimi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5544.jpg‎   IMG_5543.jpg‎   IMG_5542.jpg‎  

  12. #7783
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    Mimi sent me attractive pictures without me asking.
    Here are some new Mimi Pics.

  13. #7782

    Mimi's Appearance

    Quote Originally Posted by Zillow  [View Original Post]
    I believe she'll also send out pics if you contact her.
    Mimi sent me attractive pictures without me asking.

  14. #7781
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillow  [View Original Post]
    I believe she'll also send out pics if you contact her.
    I can tell you for certain that she doesn't want to be asked about sending pics. There are enough pics of her on this forum and she's busy enough with her dates, texts and PM's to send more pics. She may have sent them in the past but she told me that she's done with that. I just gave links for some pics and there are others out there that have been mentioned.

  15. #7780
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoge  [View Original Post]
    Paige introduced some of us to sensual Stella. I would love to see her show up again!

    TB.
    I would to, Paige introduced me to her and tried to set up a couple of apts but our schedules never worked. Always wondered how she would be. I have her twitter and that ass looks so damn good. If anyone sees her please let me know, I've been wanted to see her. Thanks. here is her twitter but i think she abandoned it...

    https://twitter.com/sensual_stella

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape