Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 18219
-
08-17-20 15:19 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 400Pics of Mimi
I believe she'll also send out pics if you contact her.
Originally Posted by Fletch3
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 13:14 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 86Cassie
Just saw the beautiful Cassie at the Wawa in Longwood. She was in just normal clothes but she looked very sexy. Unfortunately she was with someone so I didn't make any contact. Hopefully it wasn't too obvious how much I was staring at her. She is definitely a "sexy lioness".
TBuc1.
-
08-17-20 11:42 #7777Senior Member

Posts: 472http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...529&viewfull=1#post4790529.
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...486&viewfull=1#post4789486.
-
08-17-20 10:47 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 255Mimi
If you go back to June 25th in this thread, their is about 4 pictures of her over 2 different posts.
Originally Posted by DayCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 10:20 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 174Mimi
Can anyone describe mimi's appearance? Body type, age, etc?
-
08-17-20 09:13 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 167Mimi
I contacted Mimi through a PM here and She responded a couple of days later with her new #. So far comms have been good. Arranged a meeting soon. Looking forward to meeting her.
-
08-16-20 11:35 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 35Sensual Stella
Paige introduced some of us to sensual Stella. I would love to see her show up again!
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
TB.
-
08-16-20 10:13 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 1170Pm
Sorry I cleared my pm box, go ahead and pm.
Originally Posted by JusWansed
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 10:06 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 127Thanks orlo
I actually tried to PM you about this one but your inbox was full.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 14:07 #7770Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Fun time!
I'm looking forward to next time! Thank you.
Originally Posted by ITellNoLies
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 12:08 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 54SarahMaitland
New to Orlando and I had the opportunity to meet Sarah. She welcomed me to the city with a friendly and laid back demeanor. As others have said before Sarah is a great girl and we had a good time getting to know each other. I never felt rushed during follow on activities. I'll definitely see her again. Thanks Sarah for treating me so well.
-
08-15-20 04:56 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 1170Not Selena
No she isn't the Selena page introduced.
Originally Posted by JusWansed
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
08-14-20 23:39 #7767Banned Member

Posts: 5343You are correcto mundo!!
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 23:19 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 472Mimi
Mimi just called me and has a new number. I'll share it with anyone that I've supplied it to before or anyone that meets the minimum qualifications.
None of her older numbers will work any longer. She's removed the batteries and sim cards from her prior phones to keep the hacker away. It's a new number, under a different name and the carrier put extra protection to verify identity before supplying any information to anyone that tries to access her account. Hopefully this will resolve the nightmare that she's been going through. She knows that she has unread PM's and she'll try to get to them shortly. He took control of her phones and she was afraid that he'd get her USA password.
I received a text from her number that I knew she would not send and sure enough, he sent it. Those days should be over now.
-
08-14-20 22:34 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 127Selena Utr
Do you guys remember Selena UTR she was introduced to a couple of us through Paige. She was a latina MILF that I regret not repeating with. Anyways I found this ad and I just wanted to see if anyone who saw her before remembers if its her.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/53266767/













Reply With Quote




