Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14547

    Tina / teena

    So my date cancelled on me so went dialing for pussy.

    I had an old note from someone to try Tina So I texted her. She told me where she was and I decided at this late time wasn't in the mood for a hour round trip drive.

    She asked if I was coming said that but too far.

    She proceeded to text me over and over berating me calling me names.

    Glad I didn't take the plunge.

  2. #14546
    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    1. Abby Amour. 2. Naudia West (talk about drama) 3. BreSexi (if she kissed she would be number one). And 4 is a tie. Maya.
    BFDeal.
    I'd add Alexia Cordea (Sp?) up high on that list and probably MissT somewhere in that list but Abby was a lot of fun as was BreSexi. Never met Maya or Naudia.

  3. #14545

    EroticMonkey site?

    Anyone use this sister site to rubmaps? Just curious as to the success rate of connecting with anyone from that site.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/escorts-indianapolis-10846

    Thanks!

  4. #14544

    She's awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    DI Tiffany.

    I know there are a couple of reviews but they don't come up when I search. Can anyone provide some information regarding Tiffany's body? I know back in the day she was pretty hot and I know she picked up weight as most of us seem to do. But how would you describe her body? Is she just thicker but toned or is mid section flabby? Roz and Rachel are the typical body types I like but thinking about going a little more mature for a change of pace. Appreciate the help, DM if you prefer.
    I had a great time with her. I haven't been back because there's too many options and Roz & Alicia are my current favorites but I hope to see her again soon.

  5. #14543

    Lacy Valenti

    Hello Gentlemen.

    Lacy Valenti is a scam, I didn't contact her, but a quick reverse image search got me the original Instagram profile she has stolen her pictures from.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacyvalenti

    https://www.instagram.com/patrycjarebech/?hl=en

    Stay safe guys.

  6. #14542

    Suzie Q

    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows what that means, and most providers treat clients differently. I had a guy on here send me a private message inquiring about black chicks who love to be eaten and rimmed. I said, yes there are some, BreSexi comes to mind as a top-notch provider who enjoys that, and there are others. But it all depends on the provider-hobbyist relationship. My advice to everyone trying to find and stick with a hot regular is this: Read reviews on a couple of websites, including this one, and do your research before making an appointment with the provider you want to see. Take extra to add to the donation, for example, if she's 200 an hour, take, say, 350 and donate that if you have a real good time and want to see her regularly. Yes, I'm talking about taking 350 on the first visit. A provider will continue seeing you if you're generous. And if you find someone you click with, that 350 doesn't have to be the regular donation, and it doesn't have to be one-time thing, either. It shows you mean business. I was fortunate to have a regular provider when the pandemic shutdown started in mid-March, so basically it was all about texting her when I wanted to see her. I didn't get online much to go window shopping during most of the shutdown. And remember that this will always be a business. My biggest regret in this hobby is I stopped seeing BreSexi to see someone younger and hotter, if you can believe that. BreSexi was a friend I conducted business with. That's it. I'm not on that A-list now and it sucks, but I simply have to chalk it up to a questionable business decision on my part and move on. Finally, don't look back. If something happens to put a dent in the regular provider-hobbyist business relationship, move on. I stopped seeing Abby Amour because she got a boob job. I also knew she was planning to home-wreck the marriage of her plastic surgeon, which is why she ended up moving to Arizona a couple of months after her enhancement surgery. That's where she got the boob job. Speaking of boobs, I'm the boob who helped Abby get a rental after she wrecked her SUV, so I've learned from that experience, too. Now it's time for my all-time Mount Rushmore of local providers: 1. Abby Amour. 2. Naudia West (talk about drama) 3. BreSexi (if she kissed she would be number one). And 4 is a tie. Maya. She was a mixed provider who started out giving massages in an office in the Broad Ripple area, and coincidentally her and Abby became friends and Maya moved to Arizona (she actually was from there) shortly after Abby moved out there. And Suzy-Q. She was an awesome provider who word for DI. She would be number one, as well, but I didn't like what happened leading to her departure from the biz. In closing, take my advice for what it's worth. Finding a good regular isn't really that hard.

    BFDeal.
    What happened that led to her departure?

  7. #14541

    Tiffany at DI

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Nice body, thin, petite a few wrinkles which is normal for someone her age, but definitely nothing to be turned off by. Her age shows in her face but I thinks she's very pretty, just not as youthful as Rachel and Roz. One thing for sure, she knows how to please a man which is common with middle aged women who have been around the block a time or two. She's definitely worth the experience.
    Tiffany was one of my favorites a few years ago in BackPage days. She went by "Journey" then. She also had a very large and vocal fan-club on a local monger site. There was a big SIGH all around Indy when she ceased being a provider. Charming friendly lady, sexy and knows her stuff! Glad she's back, don't miss spending some time with her!

    John Guest.

  8. #14540
    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows what that means, and most providers treat clients differently. I had a guy on here send me a private message inquiring about black chicks who love to be eaten and rimmed. I said, yes there are some, BreSexi comes to mind as a top-notch provider who enjoys that, and there are others. But it all depends on the provider-hobbyist relationship. My advice to everyone trying to find and stick with a hot regular is this: Read reviews on a couple of websites, including this one, and do your research before making an appointment with the provider you want to see. Take extra to add to the donation, for example, if she's 200 an hour, take, say, 350 and donate that if you have a real good time and want to see her regularly. Yes, I'm talking about taking 350 on the first visit. A provider will continue seeing you if you're generous. And if you find someone you click with, that 350 doesn't have to be the regular donation, and it doesn't have to be one-time thing, either. It shows you mean business. I was fortunate to have a regular provider when the pandemic shutdown started in mid-March, so basically it was all about texting her when I wanted to see her. I didn't get online much to go window shopping during most of the shutdown. And remember that this will always be a business. My biggest regret in this hobby is I stopped seeing BreSexi to see someone younger and hotter, if you can believe that. BreSexi was a friend I conducted business with. That's it. I'm not on that A-list now and it sucks, but I simply have to chalk it up to a questionable business decision on my part and move on. Finally, don't look back. If something happens to put a dent in the regular provider-hobbyist business relationship, move on. I stopped seeing Abby Amour because she got a boob job. I also knew she was planning to home-wreck the marriage of her plastic surgeon, which is why she ended up moving to Arizona a couple of months after her enhancement surgery. That's where she got the boob job. Speaking of boobs, I'm the boob who helped Abby get a rental after she wrecked her SUV, so I've learned from that experience, too. Now it's time for my all-time Mount Rushmore of local providers: 1. Abby Amour. 2. Naudia West (talk about drama) 3. BreSexi (if she kissed she would be number one). And 4 is a tie. Maya. She was a mixed provider who started out giving massages in an office in the Broad Ripple area, and coincidentally her and Abby became friends and Maya moved to Arizona (she actually was from there) shortly after Abby moved out there. And Suzy-Q. She was an awesome provider who word for DI. She would be number one, as well, but I didn't like what happened leading to her departure from the biz. In closing, take my advice for what it's worth. Finding a good regular isn't really that hard.

    BFDeal.
    I'm going with 1. Naudia West 2. Abby Amour; Naudia always drained me so many time a visit and could really kiss.

  9. #14539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Ymmv

    Everyone knows what that means, and most providers treat clients differently. I had a guy on here send me a private message inquiring about black chicks who love to be eaten and rimmed. I said, yes there are some, BreSexi comes to mind as a top-notch provider who enjoys that, and there are others. But it all depends on the provider-hobbyist relationship. My advice to everyone trying to find and stick with a hot regular is this: Read reviews on a couple of websites, including this one, and do your research before making an appointment with the provider you want to see. Take extra to add to the donation, for example, if she's 200 an hour, take, say, 350 and donate that if you have a real good time and want to see her regularly. Yes, I'm talking about taking 350 on the first visit. A provider will continue seeing you if you're generous. And if you find someone you click with, that 350 doesn't have to be the regular donation, and it doesn't have to be one-time thing, either. It shows you mean business. I was fortunate to have a regular provider when the pandemic shutdown started in mid-March, so basically it was all about texting her when I wanted to see her. I didn't get online much to go window shopping during most of the shutdown. And remember that this will always be a business. My biggest regret in this hobby is I stopped seeing BreSexi to see someone younger and hotter, if you can believe that. BreSexi was a friend I conducted business with. That's it. I'm not on that A-list now and it sucks, but I simply have to chalk it up to a questionable business decision on my part and move on. Finally, don't look back. If something happens to put a dent in the regular provider-hobbyist business relationship, move on. I stopped seeing Abby Amour because she got a boob job. I also knew she was planning to home-wreck the marriage of her plastic surgeon, which is why she ended up moving to Arizona a couple of months after her enhancement surgery. That's where she got the boob job. Speaking of boobs, I'm the boob who helped Abby get a rental after she wrecked her SUV, so I've learned from that experience, too. Now it's time for my all-time Mount Rushmore of local providers: 1. Abby Amour. 2. Naudia West (talk about drama) 3. BreSexi (if she kissed she would be number one). And 4 is a tie. Maya. She was a mixed provider who started out giving massages in an office in the Broad Ripple area, and coincidentally her and Abby became friends and Maya moved to Arizona (she actually was from there) shortly after Abby moved out there. And Suzy-Q. She was an awesome provider who word for DI. She would be number one, as well, but I didn't like what happened leading to her departure from the biz. In closing, take my advice for what it's worth. Finding a good regular isn't really that hard.

    BFDeal.

  10. #14538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Nice body, thin, petite a few wrinkles which is normal for someone her age, but definitely nothing to be turned off by. Her age shows in her face but I thinks she's very pretty, just not as youthful as Rachel and Roz. One thing for sure, she knows how to please a man which is common with middle aged women who have been around the block a time or two. She's definitely worth the experience.
    Thanks for info. The experience being worth it is kind of what I am thinking. I want someone sensual and passionate, sounds like she might be a good choice.

  11. #14537

    She's a MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    DI Tiffany.

    I know there are a couple of reviews but they don't come up when I search. Can anyone provide some information regarding Tiffany's body? I know back in the day she was pretty hot and I know she picked up weight as most of us seem to do. But how would you describe her body? Is she just thicker but toned or is mid section flabby? Roz and Rachel are the typical body types I like but thinking about going a little more mature for a change of pace. Appreciate the help, DM if you prefer.
    Nice body, thin, petite a few wrinkles which is normal for someone her age, but definitely nothing to be turned off by. Her age shows in her face but I thinks she's very pretty, just not as youthful as Rachel and Roz. One thing for sure, she knows how to please a man which is common with middle aged women who have been around the block a time or two. She's definitely worth the experience.

  12. #14536

    My Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw this little girl about 3 weeks ago. Very interesting experience. I messaged her at night and she responded, after exchanging a selfie for her safety... I booked for an hour at her posted rate, I think it was $220 for an hr which obviously is very cheap. I started touching her titties and she said touching her is extra. I was surprised by that. That is why this message board is important, especially with what I'm finding with Eros girls, the services are all over the place for the price, it's hard to know girl to girl what's on the table. At least with DI you have a pretty good idea. Anyway, she said it was $100 extra to touch her and I was like "f" it I'm horny, I brought an extra $100 just in case because as I said Eros is so unpredictable so I came prepared. Sucked and touch that body but kissing was off the table. She gave me a CBJ, I know disappointing, but anyway other than it being covered it felt great. Anyway, she was very cute but for the price and the level of service I am spending my money elsewhere. Perhaps someone else's experience was different, would love to hear it. Good luck out there guys.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5163601.htm?cat=1
    She wanted verification similar to yours but, also a business e-mail which I provided. I tried to get her menu through text messages but, her only response was "I will not be disappointed". First time I've ever heard that one. LOL. So once I arrived and we started talking and I asked what was on her menu. She wanted the money first but, I said let's discuss what I'm getting for my $. She was reluctant to discuss it until I dropped my drawers to, in her mind, prove I wasn't LE. She told me touching and sex was an additional $100. No kissing, no BBBJ and covered FS. That's where it went south. I thanked her for her time and said I will pass because her menu isn't to my liking and dropped $40 on the bed and started to leave. She was pissed! I said look I respect your boundaries you have every right to put on limitations because it's your body but, I have the right NOT to partake in your services. She still wanted all the $$ for her time and I simply said that's not happening Iv'e only been here for ten minutes and what I am giving you is fair. I then left under her protests. Very pretty young lady, just not my type of provider. As always YMMV.

  13. #14535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    DI Tiffany

    DI Tiffany.

    I know there are a couple of reviews but they don't come up when I search. Can anyone provide some information regarding Tiffany's body? I know back in the day she was pretty hot and I know she picked up weight as most of us seem to do. But how would you describe her body? Is she just thicker but toned or is mid section flabby? Roz and Rachel are the typical body types I like but thinking about going a little more mature for a change of pace. Appreciate the help, DM if you prefer.

  14. #14534

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by FastLne  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to weigh in on Rachel. I understand the frustration around what sounds like must have been a very bad day for her, but on her normal days those who have seen her can't possibly have been disappointed. My last visit was about a week ago...

    I know she had a bad day but hope that one day doesn't cause her to go back home too quick.
    She's had a lot of really bad personal shit happen to her since your visit. Last week she was really on edge and not on her game. Aunt flo arriving didn't help and she did her best to provide good services but, she should have been more upfront with her clients about her visitor. Most newer providers make this mistake. She's a smart lady and I'm sure she learned from her lack of communication. Besides some of us old fat bald guys really don't care if Aunt Flo is visiting we literally just "Go With the Flo" .

  15. #14533

    I'm assuming you were asking a question

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    I wanted some deep throat action and didn't want to fuck or do anything else. Once again I said "No Hands". She said straight out throat fucking really wasn't her thing. WTF, I'm paying her for what I want, not what she wants! Where do these chicks get off thinking this is about them? Maybe we just didn't click but, I definitely should get what I pay for even if it's not her thing, right? I guess I should have known that someone who is touted as a GFE wouldn't know how to throat fuck!
    IMO the answer to "I definitely should get what I pay for even if it's not her thing, right?" is probably a no. Every provider including Jojo is allowed to have boundaries. You are right that we are paying them for a service but, every provider I know has things they don't allow. It's well known from reports that the most of the Latina's on DI don't allow BBBJ or DFK. So if you go into a session with them wanting these things then you probably are going to be disappointed. I always ask the provider what their boundaries are and if they don't offer what I want then I thank them for their time and leave. If I have a certain type of thing I want to do during a session then I discuss it with them in detail to make sure it's ok before we start. I commend you for the accurate review of what was discussed and what transpired. A lot of guys would just give a negative review and not tell the whole story. I heard recently that a new client of DI saw one of their providers and wanted BBFS. He was a front line medical worker and said he knew he was clean so in his mind it would be ok. It was reported that she said no because she didn't know him from Adam and if she did it with him then everybody would want it. Of course he left a bad review without telling the whole story. So if a provider says no to something you want in a session that's their right. Just do what I do, thank them for their time and leave. If you want to leave a review about the disappointment then just be accurate like you were.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape