Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 24838
-
08-17-20 05:43 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 408I'm assuming you were asking a question
IMO the answer to "I definitely should get what I pay for even if it's not her thing, right?" is probably a no. Every provider including Jojo is allowed to have boundaries. You are right that we are paying them for a service but, every provider I know has things they don't allow. It's well known from reports that the most of the Latina's on DI don't allow BBBJ or DFK. So if you go into a session with them wanting these things then you probably are going to be disappointed. I always ask the provider what their boundaries are and if they don't offer what I want then I thank them for their time and leave. If I have a certain type of thing I want to do during a session then I discuss it with them in detail to make sure it's ok before we start. I commend you for the accurate review of what was discussed and what transpired. A lot of guys would just give a negative review and not tell the whole story. I heard recently that a new client of DI saw one of their providers and wanted BBFS. He was a front line medical worker and said he knew he was clean so in his mind it would be ok. It was reported that she said no because she didn't know him from Adam and if she did it with him then everybody would want it. Of course he left a bad review without telling the whole story. So if a provider says no to something you want in a session that's their right. Just do what I do, thank them for their time and leave. If you want to leave a review about the disappointment then just be accurate like you were.
Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 22:13 #14532Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Kyanna
Yes, I saw this little girl about 3 weeks ago. Very interesting experience. I messaged her at night and she responded, after exchanging a selfie for her safety, we set an appointment the next day for 1:00 pm somewhere at Keystone Crossing, she said she would give me the address and hotel the next day. I texted her a couple times in the morning and no response, so I drove to Keystone anyway letting her know I was on my way, got to Keystone at 1:00 and no response, I was horny and disappointed. About 10 pm that night she texts me that she's available. I told her it was late and she said she was ready for me. Well, again I was horny and this time she gave me the hotel and address so I headed out the door and when I got there she texted her room #. Went up and this cute little hot thing answered the door. Her pics are legit, she is very cute. I booked for an hour at her posted rate, I think it was $220 for an hr which obviously is very cheap. I started touching her titties and she said touching her is extra. I was surprised by that. That is why this message board is important, especially with what I'm finding with Eros girls, the services are all over the place for the price, it's hard to know girl to girl what's on the table. At least with DI you have a pretty good idea. Anyway, she said it was $100 extra to touch her and I was like "f" it I'm horny, I brought an extra $100 just in case because as I said Eros is so unpredictable so I came prepared. Sucked and touch that body but kissing was off the table. She gave me a CBJ, I know disappointing, but anyway other than it being covered it felt great. She then rode me for a while, I turned her over for doggy then went to mish and blew inside her. She was alright into it but not super vocal. That was 35 minutes into it and she had an appointment after me so I let her get ready and I left, I could have gone again. Her story is she was a 19 yr old stripper (that's hot, we need more 19 yr olds into this business) and a club customer told her about escorting. She said she was on bad terms with her parents then so she started escorting. Problem is she escorts at night and sleeps in during the day because she said she sees clients at night and in the morning on their ways to work bc many are married men so that is why she didn't respond in the morning to my texts and our afternoon appointment. Anyway, she was very cute but for the price and the level of service I am spending my money elsewhere. Perhaps someone else's experience was different, would love to hear it. Good luck out there guys.
Originally Posted by SevenUpnya
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5163601.htm?cat=1
-
08-16-20 18:55 #14531Senior Member

Posts: 68Charity in Muncie?
I just posted on the Muncie forum asking this, but I thought I'd try my luck and ask here as well, since I know some that post here used to frequent the Anderson / Muncie area when it was going on. Does anyone on here know a Muncie local that goes by the name "Charity"? She says she used to be a BackPage regular, until it shut down. Last week, I was up in the area visitng fam. I know the local scence has dried up, but I took my chance's, and I tried hitting up the regular's I used to see back in the day (Blaze, Tori, Kayla, Kenzie, Ashley, Megan, Cheryl, Alonna, Autumn) but all I got was crickets. I was out doing some window shopping at the pawn shop's. While at Eazy Pawn, I ran into a really skinny, mixed, mid 20's looking chick with a t. V. Trying to pawn it. I noticed she had on some dirty ass booty shorts, a dirty ass white crop top tank, w / no bra on b / c those big saggy titties she has were showing nips. I also noticed a "gauntlet" tattoo on her arm, and another tatt on her lower stomach that said "Charity". She caught me peeping her out and kinda smirked as she was walking out. Well 5 minutes later when I left, she was standing outside and she stopped me and introduced herself. She asked me if I would be interested in buying a t. V. Off her for $100 bucks to help her out. I told her "naw, I'm good. " She then asked me if their was anything she could do to make a "Ben" off me? Gave me some sob story about she needed groceries and how her utilities were going to get cut if she didn't have them paid in a few days. I told her hop in the car, then we can talk, so she did. I drove her down to a secluded spot. After making sure she wasn't trying to introduce me to her Uncle, I asked her what a $100 was going to get me? She told me all that was going to get me was 5 minutes worth of BBBJ, and that $300 would get me, all holes BB as long as I finished on her stomach. If I did a BBCIP it would be $350, the extra $50 was for "Plan B" b / c she wasn't trying to have another abortion. After hearing that, I passed and told her I could go to Indy and get better pussy cheaper than that. Drove back and dropped her off in the Muncie Mall parking lot. Before I left, we swapped numbers. She has texted me a few times to see if I was still in the area and if I had changed my mind about meeting up? Also told me for an extra $100, she has a white girlfriend name Stephanie who is just as down as her and they will make the hook up worth my time. She has even sent a pic of them both on the beach rocking bikini's. I guess I want to know before I make arrangements to come back that way and meet up with her, if she is on some setup bullshit, or if she is as legit as she says she is. If you about her & don't want to reply, then feel free to DM me the info. Thanks!
-
08-16-20 15:24 #14530Senior Member

Posts: 53No I get it brother, just know how hard it is to come by decent talent in Indy and think that the up and downs of one as new to this as she is to this is not that uncommon. Hoping she gets enough experience to understand how to handle those bad days without completely giving up on us. I didn't know Tabby or Susie when they first started but have to believe it took time and experience to get to their level of performance and consistency. Sure do miss SQ. Here's to better days ahead for all of us.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 14:56 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 646Glory Days!
She was a crazy-good cock sucker. I was with her, Lacy and Sophie Silk all at the same time. I was at Wild Beaver the night of Lacy's party. One guy was getting sucked right at a table. What fun! I'm older still getting as much pussy as I can.
BG,
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 13:13 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 181Easy to say don't judge too quickly when you had the great experience and mine was the complete opposite. She's offered to make it up to me so I appreciate the offer, but I'm not sure I want to. There was an excuse given that if true, it is a horrible circumstance, but all could have been alleviated with some communication in advance to cancel the appointment. I would have been completely understanding and would have just postponed my appointment to another time. I give her credit, she tried in the maybe 15 minutes I had, she seemed nice, and I understand we have bad days, but if your service drops from your experience to mine, the best thing to do is cancel so this doesn't actually become someone's experience.
Originally Posted by FastLne
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 12:32 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 136Sevyn
I had the same experience, and I was a reg until I decided it was entirely disrespectful of my time. I think my record for waiting for her to get "ready" complete with all of her foundation on was around 5 hours. The only reason I would wait is bc when she got down to business finally it was good even with everything covered. I think she has pharma issues as on at least one occasion I spotted a pipe out on her dresser and she played it off as belonging to a "friend". Verified that she has some legal issues online so I don't think I'll be seeing her any longer for that and the prepay nightmare that I went through with her. Will never ever prepay another provider again even a reg bc eventually you end up getting screwed, and not in the fun way. J.
Originally Posted by BFDeal
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 10:35 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 138She's alright
This girl goes by Karen. She's coo but can't take well endowed people. I know a few people who like her look and her personality, but the 1 minute CBJ only and her asking "Did you nut yet?" 2 minutes into hitting it in doggy? Not for me. She squirts FOUNTAINS tho if you hit it right!
Originally Posted by ElJefe12
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 07:03 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 53Rachel
Just wanted to weigh in on Rachel. I understand the frustration around what sounds like must have been a very bad day for her, but on her normal days those who have seen her can't possibly have been disappointed. My last visit was about a week ago and she greeted me in nothing but a silk robe that was not tied shut. She gave me a hug and then kept her distance for a couple of minutes while we talked, teasing the whole time letting her robe fall open. Once the talking was done it was DFK to a very nice standing BBBJ then daty which she seemed to enjoy. Back to an incredibly sloppy BBBJ, on with the cover, started in cg (had to have her stop and just sit on it do a minute so I didn't blow) she rode it like she stole it, then went to doggie. Back to the sloppy BBBJ, finished cim she kept working it for a good minute after I blew and then sat there stroking me while having a conversation for a minute or two (yes the load was still in her mouth) she went to spit, cleaned up and chatted for a while.
I know she had a bad day but hope that one day doesn't cause her to go back home too quick.
-
08-16-20 06:51 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 75I agree
I also saw her recently. I wanted something special. Met her on the north side at agreed upon time. She's a hot chick with a nice body Pics are her. She has a little extra around the middle but, nothing serious and no baby damage. I told her I wanted some deep throat action and didn't want to fuck or do anything else. We got naked and I started to throat fuck her. Then she started using her hands and I told her "No Hands". She said she liked using her hands and I should try it. Once again I told her "No Hands". We continued on and then she tried using her hands again. Once again I said "No Hands". She said straight out throat fucking really wasn't her thing. WTF, I'm paying her for what I want, not what she wants! Where do these chicks get off thinking this is about them? Maybe we just didn't click but, I definitely should get what I pay for even if it's not her thing, right? I guess I should have known that someone who is touted as a GFE wouldn't know how to throat fuck!
Originally Posted by LoydStt30
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 06:26 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 75Sevyn
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
I arrived early like I always do and saw the same fellas leaving her room. She also pushed me back 45 minutes past agreed upon time. Walked into the room and she is a very pretty girl. I asked to use the bathroom and I found used rigs. She had track marks and sores and tried to cover them up with makeup or something. I told her I was going to pass and started heading out the door when she said "Please don't go babe, I like you and we can do some extra things for an additional amount". I asked what the extras were and how much. "Babe I will do BBBJ and BBFS for $250, just don't cum in my mouth or inside me". I took out a Jackson and set it on the table and headed out the door. Definite pharmacy issues driving this one. Typical of most on EB.
Originally Posted by BFDeal
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 16:15 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 181Shameful
I bet she had a 6:30 appointment to get ready to rush out the door.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 13:20 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 56First time with this one
I went to go see this young and honestly very chill African American provider. Stays in an apartment out west close to the speedway area. Damage was 120 a hhr. Very clean girl had protection with her as well but I suggest bringing your own in case. She didn't allow kissing or licking of the tatas. I like a mouthful of boob so that was a let down. She started with putting the cover on the head was really good and super sloppy just how I like. We then went to doggy and I had let the load go. The ass on her is amazing and soft. The kitty was tight she had a good trip on me. Overall she was a good time and worth it. I'll probably see her again sometime. Be safe and happy hunting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53263328/
-
08-15-20 10:32 #14520Senior Member

Posts: 383Tatum
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...896/3177434899
I believe there is a more legendary Tatum in the past and as I learned, this one is not her. So so massage, then BBBJ, cg and doggie. Means well and enjoys herself but flipped her switch to off quickly even though short of the hour once complete. Not heavy, but also not very attractive. Teeth looked a little messed but I did not want to partake in any dfk anyway. I'm a little gun shy about that or daty under current conditions.
Smoker but not a lot of smell in room or residual on clothes. SE side low end motel. For someone looking for a half or QV might be the ticket but I won't be repeating.
-
08-15-20 09:50 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 144Rachel
I second this review, seems like I was there right before you 😂 we started with the oral and 5 minutes into it is when she tells me she's on her period. Then got rushed through for the BJ, honestly I felt fucked over too. I felt obligated to pay the agreed upon price but honestly the way that was rushed and no indication of being on her period before hand is definitely a sour taste in the mouth. She's a sweet girl but definitely felt screwed over.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






