Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 1188 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14529

    Glory Days!

    She was a crazy-good cock sucker. I was with her, Lacy and Sophie Silk all at the same time. I was at Wild Beaver the night of Lacy's party. One guy was getting sucked right at a table. What fun! I'm older still getting as much pussy as I can.

    BG,

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    BG,

    Sensory was my ATF. She told me she was like a man stuck in a woman's body because all she could think about was sex! I always thought her BBBJ was the best in the biz. I remember once she was at my hotel and after about 2 hours of non-stop fucking we went to lunch next door. She didn't have any panties on and kept on guiding my hand to her pussy during lunch. About mid way through lunch she said "Don't we need to use the restroom? Off we went into the ladies room and fucked and sucked for 20 minutes. Then we finished lunch and went back to the hotel and went at it again in the room for another 2 hours. She was insatiable like Lacy but, in a more sensual manner. Thus her name Sensory Surprise fit her like a glove. A sensual woman who would surprise the hell out of you in the bedroom.

    PT.

  2. #14528
    Quote Originally Posted by FastLne  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to weigh in on Rachel. I understand the frustration around what sounds like must have been a very bad day for her, but on her normal days those who have seen her can't possibly have been disappointed. My last visit was about a week ago and she greeted me in nothing but a silk robe that was not tied shut. She gave me a hug and then kept her distance for a couple of minutes while we talked, teasing the whole time letting her robe fall open. Once the talking was done it was DFK to a very nice standing BBBJ then daty which she seemed to enjoy. Back to an incredibly sloppy BBBJ, on with the cover, started in cg (had to have her stop and just sit on it do a minute so I didn't blow) she rode it like she stole it, then went to doggie. Back to the sloppy BBBJ, finished cim she kept working it for a good minute after I blew and then sat there stroking me while having a conversation for a minute or two (yes the load was still in her mouth) she went to spit, cleaned up and chatted for a while.

    I know she had a bad day but hope that one day doesn't cause her to go back home too quick.
    Easy to say don't judge too quickly when you had the great experience and mine was the complete opposite. She's offered to make it up to me so I appreciate the offer, but I'm not sure I want to. There was an excuse given that if true, it is a horrible circumstance, but all could have been alleviated with some communication in advance to cancel the appointment. I would have been completely understanding and would have just postponed my appointment to another time. I give her credit, she tried in the maybe 15 minutes I had, she seemed nice, and I understand we have bad days, but if your service drops from your experience to mine, the best thing to do is cancel so this doesn't actually become someone's experience.

  3. #14527

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing she keeps pushing clients backs because, not so much for putting the two pounds of cake icing on her face, but I really think she's waiting for the drugs to kick in. One day I got there 10 minutes early and I saw two black guys leave her room. Then I got a text pushing me back and hour. She pushes all of her clients back, not giving a crap about our time. That was the last day saw her. Oh, wait. I left and never came back. And yes she is on something. Some of the other spots she puts cake icing on are her arms, legs and hands. One of the things I noticed in her room before she started "cleaning up" was a syringe, but that's a whole other Oprah show. The chicks who put "NO DRAMA" on their ads have the most, and her drama can fill up days of Springer air waves. But the thing that always pisses me off about Sevyn is her total disdain to the fact that most of us hobbyists have lives and jobs and responsibilities, and the fact that an hour visit would turn into two and sometimes two-and-a-half hours of our valuable time.

    BFDeal.
    I had the same experience, and I was a reg until I decided it was entirely disrespectful of my time. I think my record for waiting for her to get "ready" complete with all of her foundation on was around 5 hours. The only reason I would wait is bc when she got down to business finally it was good even with everything covered. I think she has pharma issues as on at least one occasion I spotted a pipe out on her dresser and she played it off as belonging to a "friend". Verified that she has some legal issues online so I don't think I'll be seeing her any longer for that and the prepay nightmare that I went through with her. Will never ever prepay another provider again even a reg bc eventually you end up getting screwed, and not in the fun way. J.

  4. #14526

    She's alright

    This girl goes by Karen. She's coo but can't take well endowed people. I know a few people who like her look and her personality, but the 1 minute CBJ only and her asking "Did you nut yet?" 2 minutes into hitting it in doggy? Not for me. She squirts FOUNTAINS tho if you hit it right!

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I went to go see this young and honestly very chill African American provider. Stays in an apartment out west close to the speedway area. Damage was 120 a hhr. Very clean girl had protection with her as well but I suggest bringing your own in case. She didn't allow kissing or licking of the tatas. I like a mouthful of boob so that was a let down. She started with putting the cover on the head was really good and super sloppy just how I like. We then went to doggy and I had let the load go. The ass on her is amazing and soft. The kitty was tight she had a good trip on me. Overall she was a good time and worth it. I'll probably see her again sometime. Be safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53263328/

  5. #14525

    Rachel

    Just wanted to weigh in on Rachel. I understand the frustration around what sounds like must have been a very bad day for her, but on her normal days those who have seen her can't possibly have been disappointed. My last visit was about a week ago and she greeted me in nothing but a silk robe that was not tied shut. She gave me a hug and then kept her distance for a couple of minutes while we talked, teasing the whole time letting her robe fall open. Once the talking was done it was DFK to a very nice standing BBBJ then daty which she seemed to enjoy. Back to an incredibly sloppy BBBJ, on with the cover, started in cg (had to have her stop and just sit on it do a minute so I didn't blow) she rode it like she stole it, then went to doggie. Back to the sloppy BBBJ, finished cim she kept working it for a good minute after I blew and then sat there stroking me while having a conversation for a minute or two (yes the load was still in her mouth) she went to spit, cleaned up and chatted for a while.

    I know she had a bad day but hope that one day doesn't cause her to go back home too quick.

  6. #14524

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by LoydStt30  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream yesterday with the famous Jojo. I hate to be a party pooper but the BBBJ was below avg. Couldn't get me off and watched clock. So I will stick to the ones that have the best suction. Wasn't impressed. Great girl thou.
    I also saw her recently. I wanted something special. Met her on the north side at agreed upon time. She's a hot chick with a nice body Pics are her. She has a little extra around the middle but, nothing serious and no baby damage. I told her I wanted some deep throat action and didn't want to fuck or do anything else. We got naked and I started to throat fuck her. Then she started using her hands and I told her "No Hands". She said she liked using her hands and I should try it. Once again I told her "No Hands". We continued on and then she tried using her hands again. Once again I said "No Hands". She said straight out throat fucking really wasn't her thing. WTF, I'm paying her for what I want, not what she wants! Where do these chicks get off thinking this is about them? Maybe we just didn't click but, I definitely should get what I pay for even if it's not her thing, right? I guess I should have known that someone who is touted as a GFE wouldn't know how to throat fuck!

  7. #14523

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...661/3175614711

    Sevyn is a very attractive woman with a great smile. She's super sweet. She's definitely not someone to see if you're on a time crunch. Finally she started playing with me and I started playing with her, put my FIV. She is tight as hell. I got hard and on went a condom for CBJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing she keeps pushing clients backs because, not so much for putting the two pounds of cake icing on her face, but I really think she's waiting for the drugs to kick in. One day I got there 10 minutes early and I saw two black guys leave her room. One of the things I noticed in her room before she started "cleaning up" was a syringe, BFDeal.
    I arrived early like I always do and saw the same fellas leaving her room. She also pushed me back 45 minutes past agreed upon time. Walked into the room and she is a very pretty girl. I asked to use the bathroom and I found used rigs. She had track marks and sores and tried to cover them up with makeup or something. I told her I was going to pass and started heading out the door when she said "Please don't go babe, I like you and we can do some extra things for an additional amount". I asked what the extras were and how much. "Babe I will do BBBJ and BBFS for $250, just don't cum in my mouth or inside me". I took out a Jackson and set it on the table and headed out the door. Definite pharmacy issues driving this one. Typical of most on EB.

  8. #14522

    Shameful

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    I second this review, seems like I was there right before you 😂 we started with the oral and 5 minutes into it is when she tells me she's on her period. Then got rushed through for the BJ, honestly I felt fucked over too. I felt obligated to pay the agreed upon price but honestly the way that was rushed and no indication of being on her period before hand is definitely a sour taste in the mouth. She's a sweet girl but definitely felt screwed over.
    I bet she had a 6:30 appointment to get ready to rush out the door.

  9. #14521

    First time with this one

    I went to go see this young and honestly very chill African American provider. Stays in an apartment out west close to the speedway area. Damage was 120 a hhr. Very clean girl had protection with her as well but I suggest bringing your own in case. She didn't allow kissing or licking of the tatas. I like a mouthful of boob so that was a let down. She started with putting the cover on the head was really good and super sloppy just how I like. We then went to doggy and I had let the load go. The ass on her is amazing and soft. The kitty was tight she had a good trip on me. Overall she was a good time and worth it. I'll probably see her again sometime. Be safe and happy hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53263328/

  10. #14520

    Tatum

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...896/3177434899

    I believe there is a more legendary Tatum in the past and as I learned, this one is not her. So so massage, then BBBJ, cg and doggie. Means well and enjoys herself but flipped her switch to off quickly even though short of the hour once complete. Not heavy, but also not very attractive. Teeth looked a little messed but I did not want to partake in any dfk anyway. I'm a little gun shy about that or daty under current conditions.

    Smoker but not a lot of smell in room or residual on clothes. SE side low end motel. For someone looking for a half or QV might be the ticket but I won't be repeating.

  11. #14519

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I had a 6 pm appointment today for a hhr. I text I was there 10 minutes early and she needs to "get ready" and finally get started at 6:10 wirh a BBBJ. 5 minutes into it she tells me I can CIM. After 5 more minutes, asks for any tips to help me cum and says she's on her period. At 6:25, she stops, says she's sorry, she tried, but has to be out of the room at 6:30.

    I didn't know how to proceed as far as donation but felt obligated to pay the listed rate. If you like a tooth deep throat, she's a good choice. The only fucking was literally her fucking me over. But she told me I can fuck her next time when she's not on her period.

    Sorry, but that was horrible. No prior communication about being on her period or anything. Proceed at your own risk.
    I second this review, seems like I was there right before you 😂 we started with the oral and 5 minutes into it is when she tells me she's on her period. Then got rushed through for the BJ, honestly I felt fucked over too. I felt obligated to pay the agreed upon price but honestly the way that was rushed and no indication of being on her period before hand is definitely a sour taste in the mouth. She's a sweet girl but definitely felt screwed over.

  12. #14518

    DI Rachel

    Upon arrival Rachel answered the door in nothing but a loose robe and knee high socks. She shook my hand, introduced herself, and then was looking for the condoms. Unable to find them she texted her friend Roz who tossed some over to us from across the hall.

    With that done, we hugged, I got comfortable, and she kissed me. Plenty of DFK. Pretty quickly I got hard and she began a good BBBJ until I blew in her mouth.

    We then relaxed and chatted, she's really into astrology, I heard her story which is an interesting one, and we talked about her future. Eventually we started kissing again and I began playing with her nipples and kitty. I decided to taste it for a moment while I got hard. Once hard, I suited up and tried to go mish but I softened too quickly. She was nice enough to give me CBJ until I was hard enough and she hopped on. After a couple minutes in cowgirl I flipped her to mish and stayed there until I blew.

    We talked for a bit of time and I left.

    Overall, she was a good experience, but I have others I prefer more from DI.

  13. #14517

    Nichole Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeydick  [View Original Post]
    After reading a raving review on here I decided to spend a little on her. Exchanged many texts, We made an appointment for today, I drove close to downtown to her location, then she ghosted. Still haven't heard from her.
    I had reviewed her but that was a previous appointment. She hasn't responded to any of my texts either this time. We were supposed to meet today but got ghosted. Hopefully she is okay.

  14. #14516

    Tell management

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I had a 6 pm appointment today for a hhr. I text I was there 10 minutes early and she needs to "get ready" and finally get started at 6:10 wirh a BBBJ. 5 minutes into it she tells me I can CIM. After 5 more minutes, asks for any tips to help me cum and says she's on her period. At 6:25, she stops, says she's sorry, she tried, but has to be out of the room at 6:30.

    I didn't know how to proceed as far as donation but felt obligated to pay the listed rate. If you like a tooth deep throat, she's a good choice. The only fucking was literally her fucking me over. But she told me I can fuck her next time when she's not on her period.

    Sorry, but that was horrible. No prior communication about being on her period or anything. Proceed at your own risk.
    Tell DI about your experience.

  15. #14515

    DI Rachel Ripoff

    So I had a 6 pm appointment today for a hhr. I text I was there 10 minutes early and she needs to "get ready" and finally get started at 6:10 wirh a BBBJ. 5 minutes into it she tells me I can CIM. After 5 more minutes, asks for any tips to help me cum and says she's on her period. At 6:25, she stops, says she's sorry, she tried, but has to be out of the room at 6:30.

    I didn't know how to proceed as far as donation but felt obligated to pay the listed rate. If you like a tooth deep throat, she's a good choice. The only fucking was literally her fucking me over. But she told me I can fuck her next time when she's not on her period.

    Sorry, but that was horrible. No prior communication about being on her period or anything. Proceed at your own risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape