Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 24837
-
08-14-20 22:10 #14517Regular Member

Posts: 25Nichole Shannon
I had reviewed her but that was a previous appointment. She hasn't responded to any of my texts either this time. We were supposed to meet today but got ghosted. Hopefully she is okay.
Originally Posted by Donkeydick
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 19:44 #14516Senior Member

Posts: 148Tell management
Tell DI about your experience.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 18:42 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 181DI Rachel Ripoff
So I had a 6 pm appointment today for a hhr. I text I was there 10 minutes early and she needs to "get ready" and finally get started at 6:10 wirh a BBBJ. 5 minutes into it she tells me I can CIM. After 5 more minutes, asks for any tips to help me cum and says she's on her period. At 6:25, she stops, says she's sorry, she tried, but has to be out of the room at 6:30.
I didn't know how to proceed as far as donation but felt obligated to pay the listed rate. If you like a tooth deep throat, she's a good choice. The only fucking was literally her fucking me over. But she told me I can fuck her next time when she's not on her period.
Sorry, but that was horrible. No prior communication about being on her period or anything. Proceed at your own risk.
-
08-14-20 16:28 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 38Nichole Shannon
After reading a raving review on here I decided to spend a little on her. Exchanged many texts, We made an appointment for today, I drove close to downtown to her location, then she ghosted. Still haven't heard from her.
-
08-14-20 14:37 #14513Regular Member

Posts: 17Anything
Any reviews for KYANNA?
-
08-14-20 02:04 #14512Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sevyn
I'm guessing she keeps pushing clients backs because, not so much for putting the two pounds of cake icing on her face, but I really think she's waiting for the drugs to kick in. One day I got there 10 minutes early and I saw two black guys leave her room. Then I got a text pushing me back and hour. She pushes all of her clients back, not giving a crap about our time. That was the last day saw her. Oh, wait. I left and never came back. And yes she is on something. Some of the other spots she puts cake icing on are her arms, legs and hands. One of the things I noticed in her room before she started "cleaning up" was a syringe, but that's a whole other Oprah show. The chicks who put "NO DRAMA" on their ads have the most, and her drama can fill up days of Springer air waves. But the thing that always pisses me off about Sevyn is her total disdain to the fact that most of us hobbyists have lives and jobs and responsibilities, and the fact that an hour visit would turn into two and sometimes two-and-a-half hours of our valuable time.
BFDeal.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 21:46 #14511Senior Member

Posts: 41One tip I have is that I'd be careful about romanticizing these encounters, as I find it to be much safer in the long run for all parties involved when everyone keeps it business like, but I understand where you're coming from. That was basically my experience with her too. Decent session, but not to be relied on because she will waste your time.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 20:13 #14510Senior Member

Posts: 1095Sevyn
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...661/3175614711
Sevyn is a very attractive woman with a great smile. She's super sweet. She's definitely not someone to see if you're on a time crunch. She will be late. A QV turned into over an hour of time because waiting. However, I'd consider seeing her again.
We texted and agreed that I could head there. I said 15 minutes. She asked for 20. I arrived in about 20 and texted and she texted back like 5 minutes later asking for a couple more minutes. I waited another 5 and then texted a? And she gave me the room number.
Once inside she answered in a towel and immediately made me happy I stayed. She has a beautiful smile and is very attractive. She told me to give her another couple of minutes to finish freshening up. She was gone for another 20 minutes. I almost left but kept remembering that smile.
When she came out she spent like 5 minutes cleaning up the room and talking before we finally got naked. She started playing with me, then turned the music. Then she started playing with me, then turned down the TV. The whole time she continued to talk as well.
Finally she started playing with me and I started playing with her, put my FIV. She is tight as hell. I got hard and on went a condom for CBJ. She did this for a minute or so then lubed up and hopped on top. She rode me well and she moaned in the right way. I moved us to Mish and stayed there until I blew it in the bag.
I tossed the condom and we talked for quite a bit longer. She's definitely a talker. It was an okay experience. She's so cute I will probably see her again to see if she improves.
-
08-13-20 19:24 #14509Regular Member

Posts: 6Sweet Melissa RIP?
Sweet Melissa passed away?
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
I know I don't post and I should contribute more I'm sorry. But seeing that shocked me.
My top 5.
Jayla (Castleton and had a fake pic. A lot of the seniors hate girls with fake pics but I loved her skills).
Andrea V.
Tabby.
Sweet Melissa.
Carley now in Lebanon (best bang for your buck imo).
For body rub I was always a fan of an older gal on the South side that went by Brooke back in the backpage days.
If Sweet Mel really passed away and you don't mind sharing with me how please feel free to DM. She always talked about going to Florida with her bf so I always assumed that's why she went silent. So sad she really was a good soul.
-
08-13-20 17:25 #14508Senior Member

Posts: 136I found Hollywood to be cold and detached, she won't CG (ofc YMMV) and she seemed like she had better things to do, which was probably true but a little acting goes a long way. Good BBBJ but with no suction so it was kind of meh IMHO. Just overall didn't allow me to get into the session. No experience with the other lady, sorry.
Originally Posted by Cadillac31
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 16:22 #14507Senior Member

Posts: 211Alexis and Hollywood / nikki
Anyone have any info on these two? I'm visiting back in indy and looking forward to seeing them, now that I'm back, can't seem to find any info!
Pm me or post if you know where they are or numbers. Thanks!
-
08-13-20 16:21 #14506Regular Member

Posts: 22Question
Long time lurker here. On listcrawler I see some ads don't have number in the ad. How do you contact them without having a phone number. Thank you in advance.
-
08-13-20 14:02 #14505Senior Member

Posts: 105Lindsey Hill
Seen her a few times when she was on SA. Before she started on Eros. Half the donation then. If you're cool and she likes you, it's possible to get into her circle of "play" friends. Where donations are not always needed. But you'll have to spend a few times to get a chance.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 13:30 #14504Senior Member

Posts: 322I have seen her. Everything is covered. PM me for more.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 13:25 #14503Senior Member

Posts: 346Has anyone tried her lately?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53200785/#.
I tried texting her a couple times, but nothing. I'll try again at a later date.












Reply With Quote





