Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,256 to 15,270 of 26415
-
07-30-20 08:28 #11160Senior Member

Posts: 641Strawberry
Met at well known hotel. Pics are real but old and body has taken a turn for the worse. Very nice girl. Teeth are black and razor sharp. She wanted to kiss, no thanks. Hit her pipe in the bathroom while I watched TV. BBBJ was scary as I feared I would get shredded. Bbf was included but couldn't get my bwc in. Slopped it up with lube. Still not possible to get in. Got cleaned up and out. Total waste of time. If you can handle the negatives and have a skinny little willy go for it.
-
07-30-20 07:59 #11159Senior Member

Posts: 774Crystals Dream
I've wanted to see her for sometime now. I finaly got together with her the other day. Set up was not the easiest but also not the biggest pain either. Very safe area. Little bit of a drive. If I had to guess early to mid 40's. Imo really good looking and a great body. I could see her being a real smoke show 15 years ago. She was running late and I almost pulled the plug but she got back to me in the nick of time. Dressed up for our meet and smelling fresh. Pretty much felt like the time spent was more about me than her. Kinda nice not thinking about my car while I was visiting LOL. She's been around for a while but definetly worth a visit.
Sorry I can't find a current link as she must take down her stg posts.
-
07-30-20 05:48 #11158Senior Member

Posts: 166Jess
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/193008344143
Wow. This girl was worth seeking out. Short, petite, beautiful, small boobs but nice and perky, nice ass. Loved her the moment I saw her. Met her at a notel. Just the cutest thing. She's clean and smells good. I had a wonderful time. Nice menu to work with. You can go through it yourself. Don't ask me. But she's not for everyone. Can be pricey. 200 hhr or 300 hr. And yes she is the girl in the pics. Treat her well guys.
-
07-29-20 23:53 #11157Regular Member

Posts: 20Sommer
Throat fuck?
Originally Posted by WiscMan039
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 23:22 #11156Senior Member

Posts: 169Olive Oil Jess
Jess.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
Rumor has it that Jess had a bond hearing recently due to Covid, so she may be out now or out soon.
Eat it now have you actually seen Jess at 15th & North? How do you know that she's out and staying at that location?
-
07-29-20 21:31 #11155Senior Member

Posts: 299Don't bother.
Don't even contact her guys. She's dashed with the cash on more than few folks. She did this to me. Middle of the action said she had to go to the bathroom. Next thing I know I'm watching her ass walk out my door. Service wasn't even worth enough for me to try and chase her down. Pretty much thought "later ***, your actions will catch up with you".
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/501674138283
-
07-29-20 18:54 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 156I don't think she gets out for a little while.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuyy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 18:38 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 87Sommer
Saw Sommer, needed a qv BJ and didn't disappoint. For me it was a very fast BBBJCIM in and out. Great value and service.
-
07-29-20 17:33 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 2881West Allis bare back Emily -Paula-Jessica
She made an appearance using YouTube. Looks a big fuller in the face now. Feel bad for her and hope she can get clean.
-
07-29-20 15:29 #11151Regular Member

Posts: 3Need info
Hey guys I'm new here and I'm trying to see if anyone knows her. I tried 2 times and both times ghosted. What is her deal? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/697903994183.
-
07-29-20 14:50 #11150Regular Member

Posts: 20Olive Oil Jess
Did anyone ever find out what number she might be using now? Is it an old one? PM me if you can.
-
07-28-20 20:52 #11149Regular Member

Posts: 24Old news
She's old used to advertise on CL and BP some old timers might remember her bad attitude with a smell.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 20:03 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 114She demands a picture before any discussion
She better off setting up a onlyfans account if she looks as good as those pictures because her pictures need to be verified before she get any verification from me that's my experience!
Originally Posted by DanielLee1996
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 18:26 #11147Senior Member

Posts: 253Geez dude you're making me hungry LOL.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 14:37 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 36Scam?
Any info on this one? Would like to review, just want to make sure she's legit first. Otherwise its off to macies again https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/629768055450.








Reply With Quote






