Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,256 to 15,270 of 26409
-
07-29-20 18:54 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 156I don't think she gets out for a little while.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuyy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 18:38 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 87Sommer
Saw Sommer, needed a qv BJ and didn't disappoint. For me it was a very fast BBBJCIM in and out. Great value and service.
-
07-29-20 17:33 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 2881West Allis bare back Emily -Paula-Jessica
She made an appearance using YouTube. Looks a big fuller in the face now. Feel bad for her and hope she can get clean.
-
07-29-20 15:29 #11151Regular Member

Posts: 3Need info
Hey guys I'm new here and I'm trying to see if anyone knows her. I tried 2 times and both times ghosted. What is her deal? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/697903994183.
-
07-29-20 14:50 #11150Regular Member

Posts: 20Olive Oil Jess
Did anyone ever find out what number she might be using now? Is it an old one? PM me if you can.
-
07-28-20 20:52 #11149Regular Member

Posts: 24Old news
She's old used to advertise on CL and BP some old timers might remember her bad attitude with a smell.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 20:03 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 114She demands a picture before any discussion
She better off setting up a onlyfans account if she looks as good as those pictures because her pictures need to be verified before she get any verification from me that's my experience!
Originally Posted by DanielLee1996
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 18:26 #11147Senior Member

Posts: 253Geez dude you're making me hungry LOL.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 14:37 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 36Scam?
Any info on this one? Would like to review, just want to make sure she's legit first. Otherwise its off to macies again https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/629768055450.
-
07-28-20 13:49 #11145Senior Member

Posts: 77I PM'd him.
This is what I got back. He said, Trying to do a fantasy tonight. Need to meet by 9:15 in Brookfield. I think maybe he had something set up with Kendall? Not sure but I couldn't make it there.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
Needed to chip in for some cost. He didn't elaborate.
He is a senior member with many reviews on here so I think he was on the level. I just couldn't make it.
So I don't think there's anything wrong with the lovely KS.
Be safe everyone, hope you got your fantasy Mark.
-
07-28-20 11:01 #11144Senior Member

Posts: 114I don't think she's leaving town it's called laying low utr
She's one of the few in Milwaukee I think rates are worth it however they smart enough to not advertise heavily but yeah she still in town and will be utr.
Originally Posted by Melrey1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 09:46 #11143Senior Member

Posts: 45Kendall
I talked to her (well, sent her a message) and she says this is nothing like that, it's all about drama.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 03:04 #11142Senior Member

Posts: 258Mary Fox
Well that was one hell of a story she wrote. I talked to another provider about it and it was confirmed that it was her that wrote it. No that provider was not Kendall Snow. I saw her once for a quick visit. The only thing that girl has is her face and her tits. I am not a fan of a provider that does not see African American's based only on race. Is it that she can't handle the stereotypical BBC or is it that she is racist? I am not trying to start a race war. But if you want a huge pair of veiny tits with pepperoni nipples. Get them while they are fresh.
-
07-28-20 02:49 #11141Senior Member

Posts: 290Did she
Come down w something serious?
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 23:05 #11140Senior Member

Posts: 57Sent you PM
I sent you a PM. What's going on?
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





