Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11153

    Sommer

    Saw Sommer, needed a qv BJ and didn't disappoint. For me it was a very fast BBBJCIM in and out. Great value and service.

  2. #11152

    West Allis bare back Emily -Paula-Jessica

    She made an appearance using YouTube. Looks a big fuller in the face now. Feel bad for her and hope she can get clean.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6070.jpg‎  

  3. #11151

    Need info

    Hey guys I'm new here and I'm trying to see if anyone knows her. I tried 2 times and both times ghosted. What is her deal? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/697903994183.

  4. #11150

    Olive Oil Jess

    Did anyone ever find out what number she might be using now? Is it an old one? PM me if you can.

  5. #11149

    Old news

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She better off setting up a onlyfans account if she looks as good as those pictures because her pictures need to be verified before she get any verification from me that's my experience
    She's old used to advertise on CL and BP some old timers might remember her bad attitude with a smell.

  6. #11148

    She demands a picture before any discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielLee1996  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Would like to review, just want to make sure she's legit first. Otherwise its off to macies again https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/629768055450.
    She better off setting up a onlyfans account if she looks as good as those pictures because her pictures need to be verified before she get any verification from me that's my experience!

  7. #11147
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Well that was one hell of a story she wrote. I talked to another provider about it and it was confirmed that it was her that wrote it. No that provider was not Kendall Snow. I saw her once for a quick visit. The only thing that girl has is her face and her tits. I am not a fan of a provider that does not see African American's based only on race. Is it that she can't handle the stereotypical BBC or is it that she is racist? I am not trying to start a race war. But if you want a huge pair of veiny tits with pepperoni nipples. Get them while they are fresh.
    Geez dude you're making me hungry LOL.

  8. #11146

    Scam?

    Any info on this one? Would like to review, just want to make sure she's legit first. Otherwise its off to macies again https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/629768055450.

  9. #11145

    I PM'd him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5064  [View Original Post]
    If you've seen Kendall and enjoyed yourself PM me. ASAP.
    This is what I got back. He said, Trying to do a fantasy tonight. Need to meet by 9:15 in Brookfield. I think maybe he had something set up with Kendall? Not sure but I couldn't make it there.

    Needed to chip in for some cost. He didn't elaborate.

    He is a senior member with many reviews on here so I think he was on the level. I just couldn't make it.

    So I don't think there's anything wrong with the lovely KS.

    Be safe everyone, hope you got your fantasy Mark.

  10. #11144

    I don't think she's leaving town it's called laying low utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Melrey1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Alizee after seeing good reports on here of her. Safe incall. Negotiated down the HH rate a little. I thought she's prettier in person than in pics. Great body. BBJ and CFS. Good time overall. Said she was moving but not anymore so not sure how long she's staying in town. Felt comfortable with her and would see again. Got in contact through email and then had to do some screening with references. Nothing too crazy. Would recommend.
    She's one of the few in Milwaukee I think rates are worth it however they smart enough to not advertise heavily but yeah she still in town and will be utr.

  11. #11143

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Come down w something serious?
    I talked to her (well, sent her a message) and she says this is nothing like that, it's all about drama.

  12. #11142

    Mary Fox

    Well that was one hell of a story she wrote. I talked to another provider about it and it was confirmed that it was her that wrote it. No that provider was not Kendall Snow. I saw her once for a quick visit. The only thing that girl has is her face and her tits. I am not a fan of a provider that does not see African American's based only on race. Is it that she can't handle the stereotypical BBC or is it that she is racist? I am not trying to start a race war. But if you want a huge pair of veiny tits with pepperoni nipples. Get them while they are fresh.

  13. #11141

    Did she

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5064  [View Original Post]
    If you've seen Kendall and enjoyed yourself PM me. ASAP.
    Come down w something serious?

  14. #11140

    Sent you PM

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5064  [View Original Post]
    If you've seen Kendall and enjoyed yourself PM me. ASAP.
    I sent you a PM. What's going on?

  15. #11139

    PM'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5064  [View Original Post]
    If you've seen Kendall and enjoyed yourself PM me. ASAP.
    Sent you a PM, let me know what's up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape