Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 344 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1287

    New Girl

    Saw this ad on STG and decided to toftt since there are no good options anymore.

    The pictures are her but they're filtered a little bit. She looks a little older in person but I still thought she was hot. There's a fair amount of loose skin. Looks like she may have lost a lot of weight. I'm certainly no prize so I don't judge too harshly on that. She was a very nice personality. She was fun to talk to and didn't seem like a crackhead. I enjoyed my time and will probably repeat if she sticks around. She also smokes if that bothers you.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/725636040405

  2. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Cute yes, but there's a lot of extra skin that's hidden well ish in her photos. Not really Brazilian or latino either from what I could tell. When I saw her she was just off of Union St, not really north end but place was not bad. Really bad at the head game. My two cents.
    Yeah she has Irish features. I did a car date with her; I hadn't blown a load in a month due to Covid hysteria, so it was amazing, but I could tell it wouldn't have passed the mark if I weren't as sexually deprived as I was. Manchester is kind of hilarious; should be a prime place for scamming working class white girl chooch, but even WYP / SA / streetwalkers etc; it's all a shit sandwich here. I miss Harrington even though that was awful half the time. At least it wasn't awful all the time.

  3. #1285

    Remi

    Love that girl. Haven't seen her in a while. But she really is the best.

  4. #1284

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Just taking a moment to post my appreciation for Remi. She may not be the best, but she is incredibly reliable and since the talent pool has gone dry, I'd say it's well deserved.
    I second that notion, she is a great stop for a BBBJ, and personally I think she's great at it, one of the best.

  5. #1283

    Remi

    Just taking a moment to post my appreciation for Remi. She may not be the best, but she is incredibly reliable and since the talent pool has gone dry, I'd say it's well deserved.

  6. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone's gotten into specifics, but I've seen mentioned she's not great. I passed a few months ago after she sent me a face pic.
    I unfortunately saw her. She's terrible. It's almost as if she doesn't even know how to give oral. Besides, she's much larger than her pics would have you believe. Save your money guys.

  7. #1281

    Ally / Brandy / kassandra ect

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLou67  [View Original Post]
    IDK so who cares? If you know of this person doing it once? What would be the improvement plan? She is hot but I'm thinking a recovered thug is not a great path?
    Mostly letting people know who it is in that ad. Also, since I've hung out with her before and had a good time. So, if her husband / bf was back in jail perhaps, she's worth trying. Unfortunately, checked her FB and looks like he's still out. Thpugh, that's just a matter of time.

  8. #1280

    That is why I asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLou67  [View Original Post]
    IDK so who cares? If you know of this person doing it once? What would be the improvement plan? She is hot but I'm thinking a recovered thug is not a great path?
    I didn't know this was Ally that works with her BF ripping people off. These scammers keep changing pics, phones and ads so it's hard to keep up with them so I appreciate 411 on the women. Thank you Lou67 for the 411!

  9. #1279

    West side bbw report

    Quote Originally Posted by EffYouTrump  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this one because once in a while the bbw experience is fun. Not GFE but BBFS available and she's friendly enough. Dirty place though, especially the floors. Not terrible but probably won't repeat. Damage for FS was 1. 2.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-and-horny-bbw/293315750360
    My shedule got FUBARed so instead of meating for FS Friday morning I had to settle for QV today. The apt is pretty dirty. Smells of cig smoke and the floors a gross. She is very friendly. And replied to my texts quickly and didn't get attitude for the change in plans. The BBBJCIM I recieved was very good. No complaints there. Will I repeat. Idk. Perhaps in a pinch.

  10. #1278

    IDK but who cares?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezner  [View Original Post]
    Curious, she still trying to rob people with her boyfriend?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/202075242811
    IDK so who cares? If you know of this person doing it once? What would be the improvement plan? She is hot but I'm thinking a recovered thug is not a great path?

  11. #1277

    She Quoted Me

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    100/ hr and anything goes. TGTBT, becareful.
    Yup, my WYP offer was for 100 and she was very quick to respond. It's the cash app deal that bothers me. I've been ripped off a couple times, but cash app or Venmo or any of the other one's just seems to me you are just handing over the money and never get anything for it.

  12. #1276

    Brazillian

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Cute yes, but there's a lot of extra skin that's hidden well ish in her photos. Not really Brazilian or latino either from what I could tell. When I saw her she was just off of Union St, not really north end but place was not bad. Really bad at the head game. My two cents.
    Yea, I don't think she's Brazilian or Latino, I believe she told me she was irish, but definitely not worth it, belly looks like a deflated hot air balloon, hangs down, she must have been much heavier and lost a lot of weight. Head game was not good, neither was FS. Wishing I could delete that one from memory.

  13. #1275

    Not what's shown

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    100 cardate.

    140 quick visit.

    200 full service.

    300 GFE.

    She's cute and says she's in the North End and can host.
    Cute yes, but there's a lot of extra skin that's hidden well ish in her photos. Not really Brazilian or latino either from what I could tell. When I saw her she was just off of Union St, not really north end but place was not bad. Really bad at the head game. My two cents.

  14. #1274

    Look a few pages back

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone's gotten into specifics, but I've seen mentioned she's not great. I passed a few months ago after she sent me a face pic.

  15. #1273

    She got back to me with this.

    100 cardate.

    140 quick visit.

    200 full service.

    300 GFE.

    She's cute and says she's in the North End and can host.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape