Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 5161
-
07-16-20 17:02 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 249Brazillian
Yea, I don't think she's Brazilian or Latino, I believe she told me she was irish, but definitely not worth it, belly looks like a deflated hot air balloon, hangs down, she must have been much heavier and lost a lot of weight. Head game was not good, neither was FS. Wishing I could delete that one from memory.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 16:56 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 198Not what's shown
Cute yes, but there's a lot of extra skin that's hidden well ish in her photos. Not really Brazilian or latino either from what I could tell. When I saw her she was just off of Union St, not really north end but place was not bad. Really bad at the head game. My two cents.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 16:36 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 116Look a few pages back
I don't think anyone's gotten into specifics, but I've seen mentioned she's not great. I passed a few months ago after she sent me a face pic.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 15:28 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 302She got back to me with this.
100 cardate.
140 quick visit.
200 full service.
300 GFE.
She's cute and says she's in the North End and can host.
-
07-16-20 15:03 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 302Anybody seen this Brazilian?
Saw ad on STG.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...c/581007402111
-
07-16-20 11:22 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 302She quoted me
100/ hr and anything goes. TGTBT, becareful.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 11:16 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 3026 month state funded vacation.
She may get out earlier for good behavior.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 10:51 #1269Banned Member

Posts: 942Utr NH
I was given a phone number for under the radar girl. (area 51 type shit). And I texted the number. The reply I got was that this is her sister. Do not call this number. She's in jail stay away. I think you guys know who I'm talking about hopefully I get some feedback.
My string of bad luck continues. And I'm extremely paranoid even calling girls or entering into homes:
-
07-16-20 08:57 #1268Regular Member

Posts: 17Ally
Curious, she still trying to rob people with her boyfriend?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/202075242811
-
07-16-20 04:42 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 405Paradise
Sent her a small offer and she accepted. Quickly got to texting and she wants to meet Friday. Won't accept cash, has to be through app but she never quote a price. I think I'll wait until some positive feedback about her.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 00:39 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 88Unfortunately if you haven't picked it up yet he's a troll and piggy backs of others on this board. He's hit up every region in the area looking for free pic / vids from everybody here. Look it up. Kinda sad IMO.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 22:12 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 71Back in the day
I had a Jen but not a Jenna. Kimmy was the nympho. She was great. And messed in the head. She used to set up 3 ways because she loved DP. I shit you not. But she was very unstable and unpredictable. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 21:28 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 302Not sure
I've been texting with her for a few hours off and on. She told 1. 0 for a hour, red flag TGTBT. Then she told me she wants a deposit. Scammer!
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 21:14 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 650Is that her profile name or real name. She looks familiar but can't remember from where. I wouldn't hesitate if she isn't GPS.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 20:49 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 302Met her on SA
She went by Ava. Took her to lunch, she told me 400 I passed and she called me a loser and texted me for two days calling me names. She's a big girl and just not worth that much for me. But if you can get her down she might be worth it, YMMV.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




