Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 344 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1297
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...e/377050046854

    Any one seen her texted and no response. Will keep trying and report back if I connect.

  2. #1296

    Jacqalynn

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleCouncil  [View Original Post]
    I broke form, and didn't do a lot of legwork before seeing this one, as my previous screening methods seem to eliminate everyone, LOL. So my little head made an executive decision. Set everything up via text, her apartment was clean and had a semi private entrance. She's much bigger than her pics indicate and maybe 5 years older. Very nice and accommodating. Bad news is that I'm not a big fan of bigger gals, and she has just an average face with some acne scars. Some guys will like her though, as although she's bigger she's not sloppy and her pussy was tight, only finger confirmed as I ehh wasn't moved to attention. By bigger, she has kind of a powerful build for a woman, for context was different than say Emily was when she was at her biggest, I was much more attracted to Emily at her biggest than her. But I know that my tastes are different than many, so if her body type is your cup of tea, then you might want to give her a try. I didn't negotiate, so you might be able to. Started with covered BJ, but she tossed the cover and continued without when Jr wasn't responding. Rates are listed in ad.

    Also, if anyone subscribes or who has suspended to them, was it worth the trouble?

    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jacqalynn...chester-435818
    She Was just Lynn until a few months ago, then she changed her name, not sure why. She is definitely not a spinner but when I was with her about a year ago she was a bigger but solid woman with very large firm breasts. I enjoyed the experience and did visit her a second time. FS.

  3. #1295

    Oh boy

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...n/694237113340

    Phone number area code 515, ends in -6070. Working out of a house on Manchester street, third up from Lincoln with either black or maroon shutters and side door entrance. Should have recognized her but messed up. Made in all plans, meet at that place, we stripped and got started. She gets up and runs out with money bare ass naked and a guy comes in and tells me to get dressed and leave. Be careful and smarter then me. It's obvious in the pics if you remember her from a while back.
    I also noticed her new ad on skip the games.

    As well. I made an appointment last year and when I got to her house. (which is right near the bagel shop). By the way. There was a freaking cop literally outside her house and I called her up. And she said ""oh it's no big deal cops always hang around on my street" needless to say I got the hell out of there. I just wish there were more reviews on her. Either good reviews or rip off reviewies. Because there's barely any girls advertising now.

  4. #1294

    She's back

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...n/694237113340

    Phone number area code 515, ends in -6070. Working out of a house on Manchester street, third up from Lincoln with either black or maroon shutters and side door entrance. Should have recognized her but messed up. Made in all plans, meet at that place, we stripped and got started. She gets up and runs out with money bare ass naked and a guy comes in and tells me to get dressed and leave. Be careful and smarter then me. It's obvious in the pics if you remember her from a while back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200720-173228_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  5. #1293

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    Basically we did what was listed on her ad. I didn't ask about anything extra. Usually the first time I stick to whatever they have listed. She quoted me a buck twenty with no specific time range. She didn't watch the clock or hurry me in anyway but it was probably half hour time range.
    Jump man, thanks.

  6. #1292

    Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Any info on donations or services?
    I second that, love to get more details.

  7. #1291

    Jacqalynn

    I broke form, and didn't do a lot of legwork before seeing this one, as my previous screening methods seem to eliminate everyone, LOL. So my little head made an executive decision. Set everything up via text, her apartment was clean and had a semi private entrance. She's much bigger than her pics indicate and maybe 5 years older. Very nice and accommodating. Bad news is that I'm not a big fan of bigger gals, and she has just an average face with some acne scars. Some guys will like her though, as although she's bigger she's not sloppy and her pussy was tight, only finger confirmed as I ehh wasn't moved to attention. By bigger, she has kind of a powerful build for a woman, for context was different than say Emily was when she was at her biggest, I was much more attracted to Emily at her biggest than her. But I know that my tastes are different than many, so if her body type is your cup of tea, then you might want to give her a try. I didn't negotiate, so you might be able to. Started with covered BJ, but she tossed the cover and continued without when Jr wasn't responding. Rates are listed in ad.

    Also, if anyone subscribes or who has suspended to them, was it worth the trouble?

    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jacqalynn...chester-435818

  8. #1290

    Services

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Any info on donations or services?
    Basically we did what was listed on her ad. I didn't ask about anything extra. Usually the first time I stick to whatever they have listed. She quoted me a buck twenty with no specific time range. She didn't watch the clock or hurry me in anyway but it was probably half hour time range.

  9. #1289

    Thanks!

    Thanks for the link. That's Bea from WYP. Hopefully everyone else can avoid paying the WYP price to start a convo with her. She offers 150 on there, don't now why she doesn't offer the lowest price to keeps guys cost down on that site. I think we all know the rates for services would be more.

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on STG and decided to toftt since there are no good options anymore.

    The pictures are her but they're filtered a little bit. She looks a little older in person but I still thought she was hot. There's a fair amount of loose skin. Looks like she may have lost a lot of weight. I'm certainly no prize so I don't judge too harshly on that. She was a very nice personality. She was fun to talk to and didn't seem like a crackhead. I enjoyed my time and will probably repeat if she sticks around. She also smokes if that bothers you.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/725636040405

  10. #1288

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on STG and decided to toftt since there are no good options anymore.

    The pictures are her but they're filtered a little bit. She looks a little older in person but I still thought she was hot. There's a fair amount of loose skin. Looks like she may have lost a lot of weight. I'm certainly no prize so I don't judge too harshly on that. She was a very nice personality. She was fun to talk to and didn't seem like a crackhead. I enjoyed my time and will probably repeat if she sticks around. She also smokes if that bothers you.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/725636040405
    Any info on donations or services?

  11. #1287

    New Girl

    Saw this ad on STG and decided to toftt since there are no good options anymore.

    The pictures are her but they're filtered a little bit. She looks a little older in person but I still thought she was hot. There's a fair amount of loose skin. Looks like she may have lost a lot of weight. I'm certainly no prize so I don't judge too harshly on that. She was a very nice personality. She was fun to talk to and didn't seem like a crackhead. I enjoyed my time and will probably repeat if she sticks around. She also smokes if that bothers you.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/725636040405

  12. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Cute yes, but there's a lot of extra skin that's hidden well ish in her photos. Not really Brazilian or latino either from what I could tell. When I saw her she was just off of Union St, not really north end but place was not bad. Really bad at the head game. My two cents.
    Yeah she has Irish features. I did a car date with her; I hadn't blown a load in a month due to Covid hysteria, so it was amazing, but I could tell it wouldn't have passed the mark if I weren't as sexually deprived as I was. Manchester is kind of hilarious; should be a prime place for scamming working class white girl chooch, but even WYP / SA / streetwalkers etc; it's all a shit sandwich here. I miss Harrington even though that was awful half the time. At least it wasn't awful all the time.

  13. #1285

    Remi

    Love that girl. Haven't seen her in a while. But she really is the best.

  14. #1284

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Just taking a moment to post my appreciation for Remi. She may not be the best, but she is incredibly reliable and since the talent pool has gone dry, I'd say it's well deserved.
    I second that notion, she is a great stop for a BBBJ, and personally I think she's great at it, one of the best.

  15. #1283

    Remi

    Just taking a moment to post my appreciation for Remi. She may not be the best, but she is incredibly reliable and since the talent pool has gone dry, I'd say it's well deserved.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape