Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 344 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1257

    Back in the day

    Before I took up the hobby. I was having great luck with the CL personals. Over the course of about 3 years I landed a decent number of bored wives and 1 single nympho. Did anyone else have success there? Met some interesting pussy that way.

  2. #1256

    Pics and Videos

    Anyone have pics or videos of girls you been with I have things to trade pm me.

  3. #1255

    Anyone partake?

    Saw this one recently, but cannot find anything online for verification -any Intel would be much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/avaambrose

  4. #1254

    West Side BBW

    I wonder if she's the same one who used to run ads on BP. She also was super friendly but dirty place. And not terrible, she was a solid plan B. May hit this one up and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by EffYouTrump  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this one because once in a while the bbw experience is fun. Not GFE but BBFS available and she's friendly enough. Dirty place though, especially the floors. Not terrible but probably won't repeat. Damage for FS was 1. 2.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-and-horny-bbw/293315750360

  5. #1253

    Kayla Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by LckHerLots  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kalamarie, She has a add on the erotic monkey site she looks likes she fun.
    Haven't seen her, but she does have good reviews and is legit, I have chatted with others that have seen her and they enjoyed the session.

  6. #1252

    BBW West Manch

    Went to see this one because once in a while the bbw experience is fun. Not GFE but BBFS available and she's friendly enough. Dirty place though, especially the floors. Not terrible but probably won't repeat. Damage for FS was 1. 2.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-and-horny-bbw/293315750360

  7. #1251
    I believe she had passed away due to drug use some time ago. It was a while ago so I don't recall where I saw it posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I've not been able to connect with Cali, but would love to.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087

    Anyone have any info?

    Thanks,

    L.

  8. #1250
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I tried meeting her back when she was on BP years ago but never returned the call. I think she had mixed reviews because she was flaky and those pics are a few years old however I never met her so she may be that hot?
    Also, them doesn't archive posts so it helps to pay attention to the last online or review date, which in this case was 2015.

  9. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I've not been able to connect with Cali, but would love to.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087

    Anyone have any info?

    Thanks,

    L.
    I tried meeting her back when she was on BP years ago but never returned the call. I think she had mixed reviews because she was flaky and those pics are a few years old however I never met her so she may be that hot?

  10. #1248

    Anyone know Cali

    I've not been able to connect with Cali, but would love to.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087

    Anyone have any info?

    Thanks,

    L.

  11. #1247

    Looking up providers

    Check out the following:

    Ft Lauderdale Escorts.

    Post # 972.

  12. #1246

    Kaylamarie

    Has anyone seen Kalamarie, She has a add on the erotic monkey site she looks likes she fun.

  13. #1245
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    No she did not

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    Did she smell like an ashtray because when I saw her she smoked like crazy and she wreaked like cigs.
    I didn't smell any cigarette smoke at all, that's a big turn off and it's no fun explaining why your clothes smell like an ashtray.

  14. #1244

    Your new favorite girl

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/411755778436

    Just got back from seeing her and a friend. They say they visit almost every weekend from Ma. Uses an appartment on the Manchester east side. Nice place, there's a couple cats and a dog. Messy but not filthy. But girls were very nice and I'd say high 7's, 8's. One (the blond in the pics) loves for you to daty. The other (brunette) says that's more of something she does with regulars. Either way both for a hh for 2. 1 each other wise hh, 150 hr. Tasted great sucked great and felt grate. Only down side not straight up GFE (at least for new people) and covers for oral and FS. Oral may be open for change if you see them regularly. YMMV but I'm definitely going to try them again.

  15. #1243

    New messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    There are apparently issues with us receiving replies.

    New messages need to be sent rather than replies.
    That explains a lot. Thanks for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape