Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5157
-
07-19-20 19:02 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 76New Girl
Saw this ad on STG and decided to toftt since there are no good options anymore.
The pictures are her but they're filtered a little bit. She looks a little older in person but I still thought she was hot. There's a fair amount of loose skin. Looks like she may have lost a lot of weight. I'm certainly no prize so I don't judge too harshly on that. She was a very nice personality. She was fun to talk to and didn't seem like a crackhead. I enjoyed my time and will probably repeat if she sticks around. She also smokes if that bothers you.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/725636040405
-
07-19-20 14:06 #1286Regular Member

Posts: 3Yeah she has Irish features. I did a car date with her; I hadn't blown a load in a month due to Covid hysteria, so it was amazing, but I could tell it wouldn't have passed the mark if I weren't as sexually deprived as I was. Manchester is kind of hilarious; should be a prime place for scamming working class white girl chooch, but even WYP / SA / streetwalkers etc; it's all a shit sandwich here. I miss Harrington even though that was awful half the time. At least it wasn't awful all the time.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 19:46 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 71Remi
Love that girl. Haven't seen her in a while. But she really is the best.
-
07-17-20 22:19 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 249Remi
I second that notion, she is a great stop for a BBBJ, and personally I think she's great at it, one of the best.
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 16:56 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 90Remi
Just taking a moment to post my appreciation for Remi. She may not be the best, but she is incredibly reliable and since the talent pool has gone dry, I'd say it's well deserved.
-
07-17-20 14:31 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 653I unfortunately saw her. She's terrible. It's almost as if she doesn't even know how to give oral. Besides, she's much larger than her pics would have you believe. Save your money guys.
Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 10:55 #1281Regular Member

Posts: 17Ally / Brandy / kassandra ect
Mostly letting people know who it is in that ad. Also, since I've hung out with her before and had a good time. So, if her husband / bf was back in jail perhaps, she's worth trying. Unfortunately, checked her FB and looks like he's still out. Thpugh, that's just a matter of time.
Originally Posted by LuckyLou67
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 10:16 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 302That is why I asked.
I didn't know this was Ally that works with her BF ripping people off. These scammers keep changing pics, phones and ads so it's hard to keep up with them so I appreciate 411 on the women. Thank you Lou67 for the 411!
Originally Posted by LuckyLou67
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 18:04 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 71West side bbw report
My shedule got FUBARed so instead of meating for FS Friday morning I had to settle for QV today. The apt is pretty dirty. Smells of cig smoke and the floors a gross. She is very friendly. And replied to my texts quickly and didn't get attitude for the change in plans. The BBBJCIM I recieved was very good. No complaints there. Will I repeat. Idk. Perhaps in a pinch.
Originally Posted by EffYouTrump
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 17:23 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 29IDK but who cares?
IDK so who cares? If you know of this person doing it once? What would be the improvement plan? She is hot but I'm thinking a recovered thug is not a great path?
Originally Posted by Mezner
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 17:14 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 405She Quoted Me
Yup, my WYP offer was for 100 and she was very quick to respond. It's the cash app deal that bothers me. I've been ripped off a couple times, but cash app or Venmo or any of the other one's just seems to me you are just handing over the money and never get anything for it.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 17:02 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 249Brazillian
Yea, I don't think she's Brazilian or Latino, I believe she told me she was irish, but definitely not worth it, belly looks like a deflated hot air balloon, hangs down, she must have been much heavier and lost a lot of weight. Head game was not good, neither was FS. Wishing I could delete that one from memory.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 16:56 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 198Not what's shown
Cute yes, but there's a lot of extra skin that's hidden well ish in her photos. Not really Brazilian or latino either from what I could tell. When I saw her she was just off of Union St, not really north end but place was not bad. Really bad at the head game. My two cents.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 16:36 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 116Look a few pages back
I don't think anyone's gotten into specifics, but I've seen mentioned she's not great. I passed a few months ago after she sent me a face pic.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 15:28 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 302She got back to me with this.
100 cardate.
140 quick visit.
200 full service.
300 GFE.
She's cute and says she's in the North End and can host.











Reply With Quote






