Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 5161
-
07-10-20 15:25 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 360Jenn
Did she smell like an ashtray because when I saw her she smoked like crazy and she wreaked like cigs.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 14:24 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 251Visiting looking for recommendations
Hi I'm visiting next weekend and looking for some recommendations- GFE with kissing and decent body 160 lbs and under is OK for me, and nice BBBJ. Appreciate help I can't figure out fakes be real on stg. Thanks gents!
-
07-10-20 11:22 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 227Jenn
The last 2 digits of her phone is 55.
Originally Posted by TomIsHorny
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 08:29 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 45Jenn
I have seen 2 Jenns in manchvegas advertise. Can you link me to your reference?
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 21:23 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 187During these times.
Where most of these women just don't understand, Jenn is a breath of fresh air. No games with her, and great Boobies!
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 20:42 #1226He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Jenn
So, taking a break from the Asian routine I normally do I was able to get an appointment with Jenn in Manchester. It was a fairly easy set up through text to get the time, address and all the pertinent info. Got to Manchvegas and found the location; she does incalls out of an apartment building that can be hard to spot, no hassles and easy parking. I got to the designated spot, texted and she came down to get me. Jenn is older, cute, she met me in leggings and a crop sweat shirt top, she looked like your average cute middle aged woman you would see walking on the streets. Her place was small and neat, asked for a half hour, left the donation and got undressed. Damn! She has nice tits, great tan, a little belly from kid (s) probably but not too bad, really nice soft skin, clean shaved so DATY was a treat, very tasty! Nice BBBJ skills then went into RCG, very nice view, tight, to MISH where I unloaded in the bag. Damage was 120 for the half and I would definitely repeat.
-
07-09-20 17:51 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 650Fly one in from Montreal or other known spots that have the quality girls. If price isn't a concern there are plenty of girls willing to up the prices for it. I am doing a girl now that said she wanted $1000 for sex. However price matters to me and I kindly said no f'in way, now I do her weekly for 300 and she is a goddess. Pretty much open to anything.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 10:56 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 170Right.
When you find that Unicorn let us all know.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 02:44 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 177High End?
Looking for a high end provider in the area. Price doesn't matter, but I do want a great experience.
-
07-08-20 13:37 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 302I don't believe that!
The days of getting cheap SW is what I'm worried about! I can find woman on SA and WYP but you have to pay at least. 2 if not. 3 It is harder for me to hide that kind of cash from my wife, she gets perturbed with me for spending that much. What it has done to me is cut waaaay back from my heyday when I used to see 2 to 3 girls a week, sometimes twice in a day. That time is long gone for me.
Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 10:43 #1221Regular Member

Posts: 24Agreed 100%! It seems that about 90% or more of ad postings across all sites are fakes, scammers, or spam. The days of finding legitimate providers online is over.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 21:55 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 653I was texting back & forth with her friend the other day. Wanted $1 K for doubles.
Originally Posted by JoelBen77
[View Original Post]
After I read your post I texted her today & wrote "so, I hear you & your friend are burning people huh?
-
07-07-20 20:16 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 405Avoid
Guess her title name says it all.
Originally Posted by JoelBen77
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 14:09 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 230Unreliable Talent: Is it like this everywhere?
Reading the recent posts is making me sick. You can't trust any of the ads out there anymore. Fear of the ad is fake, getting ripped off or worse. You almost have to find your own UTR provider because the legit ads getting posted are less and less. It's a shame. I used to travel before COVID and our area always fell short. It didn't flat out fail in comparison to some of these other cities as it had it's bright spots. The girls in the ads were legit.
(think back to Craigslist and the former Backpage days) And I'm not trying to compare us to say Boston and similar cities. Those girls asking for outrageous donation (GPS? But comparing our area with others that have decent looking girls charging a fair price and were legit and reliable. I'm wondering if other parts of the country are in the same boat. I read the Boston / Massachusetts postings because they are close by and could go that route. But they are in no better shape. Again if you want to go to Boston proper and pay that price tag, good luck to you. I'm too young to retire. Hopefully our quality gets better soon. Enough of me standing on my soapbox. Stay safe out there.
-
07-07-20 11:36 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 39Avoid big time! ! !
Definitely avoid this one. They are two, pics are accurate. Took my donation and ran. Blondie tried to tase me but couldn't, pepper sprayed me and called the cops on me for assault. Pm for details. Stay safe out there.
https://www.seeking.com/member/311b3...e-b1b44e47aee3












Reply With Quote





