rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 345 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1246

    Kaylamarie

    Has anyone seen Kalamarie, She has a add on the erotic monkey site she looks likes she fun.

  2. #1245
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    No she did not

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    Did she smell like an ashtray because when I saw her she smoked like crazy and she wreaked like cigs.
    I didn't smell any cigarette smoke at all, that's a big turn off and it's no fun explaining why your clothes smell like an ashtray.

  3. #1244

    Your new favorite girl

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/411755778436

    Just got back from seeing her and a friend. They say they visit almost every weekend from Ma. Uses an appartment on the Manchester east side. Nice place, there's a couple cats and a dog. Messy but not filthy. But girls were very nice and I'd say high 7's, 8's. One (the blond in the pics) loves for you to daty. The other (brunette) says that's more of something she does with regulars. Either way both for a hh for 2. 1 each other wise hh, 150 hr. Tasted great sucked great and felt grate. Only down side not straight up GFE (at least for new people) and covers for oral and FS. Oral may be open for change if you see them regularly. YMMV but I'm definitely going to try them again.

  4. #1243

    New messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    There are apparently issues with us receiving replies.

    New messages need to be sent rather than replies.
    That explains a lot. Thanks for the heads up.

  5. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? You need to chill out. Why didn't you pm me if there was an issue? I transposed 2 numbers when I sent it to you. I just checked my sent messages. I did it yesterday to a few people as well then realized it and sent the correct number. I just pm'd it to you. Your welcome.
    My apologies bro I just been in a bad mood lately and I guess I took it out on you LOL.

  6. #1241
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? You need to chill out. Why didn't you pm me if there was an issue? I transposed 2 numbers when I sent it to you. I just checked my sent messages. I did it yesterday to a few people as well then realized it and sent the correct number. I just pm'd it to you. Your welcome.
    There are apparently issues with us receiving replies.

    New messages need to be sent rather than replies.

  7. #1240
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I texted the phone number you gave me. Never replied. I'm starting to think your just phishing for dudes phone numbers?
    Seriously? You need to chill out. Why didn't you pm me if there was an issue? I transposed 2 numbers when I sent it to you. I just checked my sent messages. I did it yesterday to a few people as well then realized it and sent the correct number. I just pm'd it to you. Your welcome.

  8. #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have a recent favorite who went UTR. She's in Manch this weekend. PM for deets.
    She is legit. A very sweet woman!

  9. #1238

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have a recent favorite who went UTR. She's in Manch this weekend. PM for deets.
    I'm not positive but this looks like a girl who goes by Rae and was posting with another girl in Concord. She also posted alone in Henniker or Hillsborough.

  10. #1237

    No longer smokes

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    Did she smell like an ashtray because when I saw her she smoked like crazy and she wreaked like cigs.
    I have seen her couple times this year. She actually stopped smoking recently and is using a vape currently. So no she does not smell like cigarettes and neither does her place anymore. It's always nice when you leave not smelling like an ashtray for those of us who don't smoke.

  11. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have a recent favorite who went UTR. She's in Manch this weekend. PM for deets.
    I texted the phone number you gave me. Never replied. I'm starting to think your just phishing for dudes phone numbers?

  12. #1235

    Utr

    I have a recent favorite who went UTR. She's in Manch this weekend. PM for deets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-1876720663.jpg‎  

  13. #1234

    Ebony or Asian?

    Are there any legit and quality Ebony, Asian or Latin providers in the area at all? I am looking for a provider of the quality of Amber, MS. Chocolate sweetheart that used to be here 4 or 5 years ago. Even very curvy girls are fine by me.

  14. #1233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    The lady whose number ends in 55 is Jen, not Jenn. They are two different people.
    Yes, it is Jen. Thanks for the correction.

  15. #1232

    Last two digits 55

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    The last 2 digits of her phone is 55.
    The lady whose number ends in 55 is Jen, not Jenn. They are two different people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape