Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 345 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1261

    Paradise

    Anybody know this provider. I met her on WYP. Has a apartment in Manchester by the mill yard? She goes by Paradise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_media0(12).jpg‎   Resized_media0(13).jpg‎  

  2. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Before I took up the hobby. I was having great luck with the CL personals. Over the course of about 3 years I landed a decent number of bored wives and 1 single nympho. Did anyone else have success there? Met some interesting pussy that way.
    Did you ever get to meet Jenna?

  3. #1259

    Phat Ass Blonde

    Anyone have the 411 on her? She has a round juicy ass on her.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...6490d21549bd8e

  4. #1258

    Give credit due

    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have pics or videos of girls you been with I have things to trade pm me.
    Are you trading the ones I shared with you? Better get the names right if you do. I think I'll add (c) or (r) to mine from now on.

    If I recall correctly, you sent 3 vs my 10 sent to you, so you owe me some footage!!

  5. #1257

    Back in the day

    Before I took up the hobby. I was having great luck with the CL personals. Over the course of about 3 years I landed a decent number of bored wives and 1 single nympho. Did anyone else have success there? Met some interesting pussy that way.

  6. #1256

    Pics and Videos

    Anyone have pics or videos of girls you been with I have things to trade pm me.

  7. #1255

    Anyone partake?

    Saw this one recently, but cannot find anything online for verification -any Intel would be much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/avaambrose

  8. #1254

    West Side BBW

    I wonder if she's the same one who used to run ads on BP. She also was super friendly but dirty place. And not terrible, she was a solid plan B. May hit this one up and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by EffYouTrump  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this one because once in a while the bbw experience is fun. Not GFE but BBFS available and she's friendly enough. Dirty place though, especially the floors. Not terrible but probably won't repeat. Damage for FS was 1. 2.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-and-horny-bbw/293315750360

  9. #1253

    Kayla Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by LckHerLots  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kalamarie, She has a add on the erotic monkey site she looks likes she fun.
    Haven't seen her, but she does have good reviews and is legit, I have chatted with others that have seen her and they enjoyed the session.

  10. #1252

    BBW West Manch

    Went to see this one because once in a while the bbw experience is fun. Not GFE but BBFS available and she's friendly enough. Dirty place though, especially the floors. Not terrible but probably won't repeat. Damage for FS was 1. 2.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-and-horny-bbw/293315750360

  11. #1251
    I believe she had passed away due to drug use some time ago. It was a while ago so I don't recall where I saw it posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I've not been able to connect with Cali, but would love to.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087

    Anyone have any info?

    Thanks,

    L.

  12. #1250
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I tried meeting her back when she was on BP years ago but never returned the call. I think she had mixed reviews because she was flaky and those pics are a few years old however I never met her so she may be that hot?
    Also, them doesn't archive posts so it helps to pay attention to the last online or review date, which in this case was 2015.

  13. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    I've not been able to connect with Cali, but would love to.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087

    Anyone have any info?

    Thanks,

    L.
    I tried meeting her back when she was on BP years ago but never returned the call. I think she had mixed reviews because she was flaky and those pics are a few years old however I never met her so she may be that hot?

  14. #1248

    Anyone know Cali

    I've not been able to connect with Cali, but would love to.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087

    Anyone have any info?

    Thanks,

    L.

  15. #1247

    Looking up providers

    Check out the following:

    Ft Lauderdale Escorts.

    Post # 972.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape