Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 5157
-
07-15-20 15:30 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 71Back in the day
Before I took up the hobby. I was having great luck with the CL personals. Over the course of about 3 years I landed a decent number of bored wives and 1 single nympho. Did anyone else have success there? Met some interesting pussy that way.
-
07-15-20 12:28 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 116Pics and Videos
Anyone have pics or videos of girls you been with I have things to trade pm me.
-
07-15-20 10:28 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 133Anyone partake?
Saw this one recently, but cannot find anything online for verification -any Intel would be much appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/avaambrose
-
07-15-20 07:24 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 71West Side BBW
I wonder if she's the same one who used to run ads on BP. She also was super friendly but dirty place. And not terrible, she was a solid plan B. May hit this one up and see.
Originally Posted by EffYouTrump
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 23:17 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 249Kayla Marie
Haven't seen her, but she does have good reviews and is legit, I have chatted with others that have seen her and they enjoyed the session.
Originally Posted by LckHerLots
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 12:57 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 104BBW West Manch
Went to see this one because once in a while the bbw experience is fun. Not GFE but BBFS available and she's friendly enough. Dirty place though, especially the floors. Not terrible but probably won't repeat. Damage for FS was 1. 2.
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-and-horny-bbw/293315750360
-
07-14-20 07:50 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 111I believe she had passed away due to drug use some time ago. It was a while ago so I don't recall where I saw it posted.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 21:50 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 33Also, them doesn't archive posts so it helps to pay attention to the last online or review date, which in this case was 2015.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 21:27 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 650I tried meeting her back when she was on BP years ago but never returned the call. I think she had mixed reviews because she was flaky and those pics are a few years old however I never met her so she may be that hot?
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 20:51 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 352Anyone know Cali
I've not been able to connect with Cali, but would love to.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087
Anyone have any info?
Thanks,
L.
-
07-13-20 14:36 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 187Looking up providers
Check out the following:
Ft Lauderdale Escorts.
Post # 972.
-
07-13-20 11:11 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 102Kaylamarie
Has anyone seen Kalamarie, She has a add on the erotic monkey site she looks likes she fun.
-
07-13-20 08:28 #1245He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606No she did not
I didn't smell any cigarette smoke at all, that's a big turn off and it's no fun explaining why your clothes smell like an ashtray.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 11:01 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 198Your new favorite girl
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/411755778436
Just got back from seeing her and a friend. They say they visit almost every weekend from Ma. Uses an appartment on the Manchester east side. Nice place, there's a couple cats and a dog. Messy but not filthy. But girls were very nice and I'd say high 7's, 8's. One (the blond in the pics) loves for you to daty. The other (brunette) says that's more of something she does with regulars. Either way both for a hh for 2. 1 each other wise hh, 150 hr. Tasted great sucked great and felt grate. Only down side not straight up GFE (at least for new people) and covers for oral and FS. Oral may be open for change if you see them regularly. YMMV but I'm definitely going to try them again.
-
07-12-20 10:55 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 198New messages
That explains a lot. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




