Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 923 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 973 1023 1423 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 26924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13094

    Jackiee Lombard

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10753312

    This is a new girl that has started showing up around here but no reviews. I'm trying to set something up but was wondering if anyone else has partaken yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated beforehand, otherwise I'll report back later.

  2. #13093

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Montero; I had considered her, but won't now.

    I second your vote on Debra Hollander and Rachelina, have seem them both and they offer great oral skills.
    I have seen Rachelina several times when she has been in the Chicago area. Since I am an older guy I appreciate a woman who offers some intimacy and emotional connection along with excellent skills. Rachelina is not a wild child or a total freak but she is more of a courtesan for modern times. If we lived in the same city I could see her becoming a friend and frequent dinner companion.

    My only regret is that I was aware of her for a few years before taking the plunge with her. All those wasted blowjobs, sigh.

  3. #13092

    Doesn't Enjoy the Job

    First post, but been reading these forums for a long time.

    I recently had a dream, well second as the first was about 8 months back, with Sage. She has gone by other names in the past. Her looks are amazing and the pictures are of her. But, that is about all that is good. I thought that maybe the first time we met, she was just having a rough time in her life. She did not seem to care about the job nor does she even want to. She complains a lot about her body hurting. I was hoping that this time would be different. The first time, she would not even take anything off. This time, she only took some of it off. She allowed me to give her a massage and she is into lite biting on her shoulders. Kissing was not allowed. She does not want to give a BJ, even if it is covered. At one point, she said she wanted to go take some pot. When she returned, she cried telling me that she hates her body and how she does not even enjoy sex. She was considering her date for the next day as she does not want to be doing this. She really enjoys cuddling, but if you try to touch her in anyway, she will say "Please stop".

    I highly recommend to look somewhere else. The damage was $$ for 2 hours.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sage-emeralds

  4. #13091

    Milfs

    I have been seeing Sofia Ray for years.

    You can't go wrong if you are looking for a MILF.

    Incredible fit body.

    Nice real person.

  5. #13090

    MILF'S - Montero, Debra and Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Montero was my first experience in the hoppy and it took me a while to try again. She offers all holes but she is trashy and looks like a washed out prostitute which she is. She also had subpar plastic surgeries done. I saw her 3 - 4 years ago and can't imagine time and her lifestyle have been kind to her. If you're looking for a MILF check Debra Hollander or Rachellina when she is in town. I have read good things about Jen Wild buy haven't partaken.
    Thanks for the info on Montero; I had considered her, but won't now.

    I second your vote on Debra Hollander and Rachelina, have seem them both and they offer great oral skills.

  6. #13089

    Scam alert

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52194451/

    Texted asking politely for more info. Got back, "Hey, how much money do you have?" Big red flag. Suggested calling an uber to pick her up. Said I would need deposit. Stated the uber is your deposit and I'd send deposit once I verified she is in the uber. Can you imagine her declining? She did. I say, ok shouldn't you say your rates and let me select how much time I'd like? She says its 300 hr. I state, ok send address and ill drive over with 300. She gives me the address of a dentist office on Narragansett. Evidently to rob me when I get told when I arrive, go in threw the back door. I obviously am now fishing for info. Tell her, send her cash tag so I can cashapp her deposit. Not sure if its allowed to be posted publicly here but her dumbass sends it. If you want it just to add to your list of scams to avoid, pm me. I conclude our text saying this is the weakest scam I've encountered in over a decade. Crickets.

    Stay safe guys!

  7. #13088
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    She didn't text me back. I asked couple of girls who work the same hotel about her, they say they don't know her.
    Damn she looks good, almost TGTBT.

  8. #13087
    Quote Originally Posted by Ter6060  [View Original Post]
    So. I take it there's no update on treasure. She's definitely hot and someone I would like to spend time with.
    She didn't text me back. I asked couple of girls who work the same hotel about her, they say they don't know her.

  9. #13086
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    I can be open for sure in the 50+ range area in age.
    Sofia Ray is probably 50 by now: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/290819.

  10. #13085
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    There's Montero who's around 48-49 https://www.milfmonterochicago.com/.

    Bebedoll http://www.bebedoll.com/.
    Montero was my first experience in the hoppy and it took me a while to try again. She offers all holes but she is trashy and looks like a washed out prostitute which she is. She also had subpar plastic surgeries done. I saw her 3 - 4 years ago and can't imagine time and her lifestyle have been kind to her. If you're looking for a MILF check Debra Hollander or Rachellina when she is in town. I have read good things about Jen Wild buy haven't partaken.

  11. #13084
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    I can be open for sure in the 50+ range area in age.
    There's Montero who's around 48-49 https://www.milfmonterochicago.com/.

    Bebedoll http://www.bebedoll.com/.

  12. #13083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Treasure Or Bust.

    Just letting you guys know don't be surprised if she doesn't look like her ad pics. Usually a girl this gorgeous in her ad pics won't be the one you meet in person.

  13. #13082

    Exactly my type as well

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested on intel on this girl too. Right up my alley in terms of looks.

    Thanks.
    So. I take it there's no update on treasure. She's definitely hot and someone I would like to spend time with.

  14. #13081
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...138/7795375254

    I hope it's ok to post this here. I know some of you have meet Cora in the past because she has been reviewed in this forum. I just have learned from one of her friend she was in a horrible car accident earlier this month and ended up with a shattered hip on top of multiple lesions that includes a broken leg that is currently held by screws. She will have to get a hip replacement soon.

    So basically she will be gone for a while as she is now on a 3 month bedridden and then will start a minimum 8 months therapy. I was talking with her friend (Storm) to see if there is a way they can start a gofundme page to help with the medical bills, as she does not have insurance. If you guys are ok with it or you dreamed her in the past and want to help out I'll try to keep you post it when the gofundme page goes up.

    This is the aftermath http://rockfordscanner.com/rockford-...le-injuries-6/
    The red car is Cora's.

    Again, hope it's ok to post this. Storm told me Cora does not want any help, but her savings account will not hold for very long.
    Oh no! That's horrible news. Hopefully she'll heal up soon and things will work in her favor. Keep us up posted.

  15. #13080

    Karina. Thanks for the review

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed with Karina. Met up at her in call which was really clean and comfortable. Shower was available. Pictures are accurate just a little touched up. Started off with a great BBBJ then switched over to 69. We probably stayed in this position for at least 10 min. Man she can sure deepthroat. On came the cover and any position was available so took direction very well. I usually don't kiss but she just went at it so I wasn't trying to ruin the vibe LOL. I lost track of time and finished on her nice tits. I would repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1807900
    I've had my eye on her, so thanks for the informative review. I always appreciate members who provide the details like your review does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape