Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 26922
-
06-26-20 21:43 #13077Senior Member

Posts: 553What's your price point?
Originally Posted by Bb2212
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 16:53 #13076Senior Member

Posts: 150What was the damage for the upgrade?
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 14:57 #13075Senior Member

Posts: 44Mature
Looking for a recommended WSW older provider.
-
06-26-20 14:52 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 146She also has a rub ratings page where she has both pictures and rates! So you can have the trifecta. Originally had this link in my last post, but found the other with more pictures.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
https://chicago.rubratings.com/170500
-
06-26-20 14:02 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 215Rates
Can you please share the rates for this lovely lady?
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 12:08 #13072Senior Member

Posts: 43Seen her a few times
Wow I remember her. Use to see her a couple of times, some nights when there were no other options and being close by didn't have to drive far out the way. Had so decent times but that was years ago, had here number saved in my phone too and kinda surprised its still the same. Was looking at the pics and really considering but hearing your recent encounter I came to some bit of senses.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 11:37 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 1438Whats with some of these girls, one ad has no pics or rates, the other pics but still no rates. She looks great but I don't like going on a scavanger hunt to get the necessary info on a girl.
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 09:25 #13070Senior Member

Posts: 146Karina pics
Here's some pics.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/illinois/chicago/karina-7/
-
06-26-20 09:19 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 99Does she have any pics to share? There none in the link you posted.
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 01:46 #13068Senior Member

Posts: 224Sexy Cora
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...138/7795375254
I hope it's ok to post this here. I know some of you have meet Cora in the past because she has been reviewed in this forum. I just have learned from one of her friend she was in a horrible car accident earlier this month and ended up with a shattered hip on top of multiple lesions that includes a broken leg that is currently held by screws. She will have to get a hip replacement soon.
So basically she will be gone for a while as she is now on a 3 month bedridden and then will start a minimum 8 months therapy. I was talking with her friend (Storm) to see if there is a way they can start a gofundme page to help with the medical bills, as she does not have insurance. If you guys are ok with it or you dreamed her in the past and want to help out I'll try to keep you post it when the gofundme page goes up.
This is the aftermath http://rockfordscanner.com/rockford-...le-injuries-6/
The red car is Cora's.
Again, hope it's ok to post this. Storm told me Cora does not want any help, but her savings account will not hold for very long.
-
06-25-20 20:50 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 308+1 for Macie
Super nice girl and great service for the price, 200/ hr. I first met her when she worked for Logan Tantricas, but her independent set up is really nice. Better than most agencies. On the NW side not too far off the Kennedy.
Originally Posted by Thought
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 19:41 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 204Thanks for the warning.
She was on my radar but with the appearance and bad service, she's going off my list.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 17:29 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 135Far from the real deal
She is far from the real deal, very lackluster and a clock watcher. Not the best attitude. There are a lot better out there.
Originally Posted by LakeBumm
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 12:35 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 318I'm interested on intel on this girl too. Right up my alley in terms of looks.
Originally Posted by Frogger7777
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-25-20 12:35 #13063Senior Member

Posts: 25Karina
Dreamed with Karina. Met up at her in call which was really clean and comfortable. Shower was available. Pictures are accurate just a little touched up. Started off with a great BBBJ then switched over to 69. We probably stayed in this position for at least 10 min. Man she can sure deepthroat. On came the cover and any position was available so took direction very well. I usually don't kiss but she just went at it so I wasn't trying to ruin the vibe LOL. I lost track of time and finished on her nice tits. I would repeat.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1807900










Reply With Quote





