Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 1025 1425 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13067

    +1 for Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Thought  [View Original Post]
    Super nice girl and great service for the price, 200/ hr. I first met her when she worked for Logan Tantricas, but her independent set up is really nice. Better than most agencies. On the NW side not too far off the Kennedy.

  2. #13066

    Thanks for the warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/crissy

    Years ago I almost met her. She had some great pics and reviews.

    Time has not been kind.

    She is now a bbw. Not attractive.

    Now I can ignore all that as her rate was cheap but service was not good.

    I confirmed that I was to get an hour and msog.

    She rushed me through a decent BBBJ then on w / cover afterwards I could tell seconds was not on menu.

    Left won't return.
    She was on my radar but with the appearance and bad service, she's going off my list.

  3. #13065

    Far from the real deal

    She is far from the real deal, very lackluster and a clock watcher. Not the best attitude. There are a lot better out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeBumm  [View Original Post]
    I heard it on good authority that she's the real deal. Just be punctual if incall

  4. #13064
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger7777  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up hooking up with Treasure?
    I'm interested on intel on this girl too. Right up my alley in terms of looks.

    Thanks.

  5. #13063

    Karina

    Dreamed with Karina. Met up at her in call which was really clean and comfortable. Shower was available. Pictures are accurate just a little touched up. Started off with a great BBBJ then switched over to 69. We probably stayed in this position for at least 10 min. Man she can sure deepthroat. On came the cover and any position was available so took direction very well. I usually don't kiss but she just went at it so I wasn't trying to ruin the vibe LOL. I lost track of time and finished on her nice tits. I would repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1807900

  6. #13062

    Treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/48526305/

    Anyone have any info on her? She is staying in Elk Grove so I was thinking to take for a spin.
    Did you end up hooking up with Treasure?

  7. #13061

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble42  [View Original Post]
    Any website or link?
    Here you go. Enjoy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-112

  8. #13060

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Nice setup showers and towels available. Had some porn on the projector during our session. BBFS was offered but declined it too paranoid. Had fun with her girl pleases and Great Anal doesn't say no to anything you ask for. Tall nice body used swing also, was given a Gatorade as I left. And I left her with a pearl necklace LOL.

    Would repeat since it's by me.
    Any website or link?

  9. #13059

    Kassandra Polish Princess

    Just quick review: she is at least 40 and 100 lb heavier than her pics. Walked out the door as soon I saw her. I heard Polish Princess hire gurls who way past their prime, but didn't know it was that bad.

  10. #13058
    Quote Originally Posted by Smdiw81  [View Original Post]
    Recommend. Cute girl. Nice body. Good personality. Good session with BBBJ. A little rushed on the way out, but not bad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3146190004/1
    Thought I would add to this. Just saw her this morning. Great girl, good attitude, nice location. She's petite and has a tight body. New to greek but was able to handle it. BBBJ was offered, although I opted for CBJ. Was willing to go msog, but I was satisfied with the first round. Would recommend.

  11. #13057

    Tyrst

    While searching tyrst saw quite a few former dates who it seems figured a few cleaner snappier website equals higher rates.

    Just like anything slap a new paint job and double the price.

  12. #13056

    Crissy

    https://tryst.link/escort/crissy

    Years ago I almost met her. She had some great pics and reviews.

    Time has not been kind.

    She is now a bbw. Not attractive.

    Now I can ignore all that as her rate was cheap but service was not good.

    I confirmed that I was to get an hour and msog.

    She rushed me through a decent BBBJ then on w / cover afterwards I could tell seconds was not on menu.

    Left won't return.

  13. #13055

    Treasure

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/48526305/

    Anyone have any info on her? She is staying in Elk Grove so I was thinking to take for a spin.

  14. #13054
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    Could you give us a website or link?
    He already told you the ad is on adultsearch. All Asian apartment ads can be found there.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1143408

  15. #13053

    Macie

    Nice setup showers and towels available. Had some porn on the projector during our session. BBFS was offered but declined it too paranoid. Had fun with her girl pleases and Great Anal doesn't say no to anything you ask for. Tall nice body used swing also, was given a Gatorade as I left. And I left her with a pearl necklace LOL.

    Would repeat since it's by me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape