Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 924 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 974 1024 1424 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13077
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a recommended WSW older provider.
    What's your price point?

  2. #13076
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed with Karina. Met up at her in call which was really clean and comfortable. Shower was available. Pictures are accurate just a little touched up. Started off with a great BBBJ then switched over to 69. We probably stayed in this position for at least 10 min. Man she can sure deepthroat. On came the cover and any position was available so took direction very well. I usually don't kiss but she just went at it so I wasn't trying to ruin the vibe LOL. I lost track of time and finished on her nice tits. I would repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1807900
    What was the damage for the upgrade?

  3. #13075

    Mature

    Looking for a recommended WSW older provider.

  4. #13074
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Whats with some of these girls, one ad has no pics or rates, the other pics but still no rates. She looks great but I don't like going on a scavanger hunt to get the necessary info on a girl.
    She also has a rub ratings page where she has both pictures and rates! So you can have the trifecta. Originally had this link in my last post, but found the other with more pictures.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/170500

  5. #13073

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed with Karina. Met up at her in call which was really clean and comfortable. Shower was available. Pictures are accurate just a little touched up. Started off with a great BBBJ then switched over to 69. We probably stayed in this position for at least 10 min. Man she can sure deepthroat. On came the cover and any position was available so took direction very well. I usually don't kiss but she just went at it so I wasn't trying to ruin the vibe LOL. I lost track of time and finished on her nice tits. I would repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1807900
    Can you please share the rates for this lovely lady?

  6. #13072

    Seen her a few times

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/crissy

    Years ago I almost met her. She had some great pics and reviews.

    Time has not been kind.

    She is now a bbw. Not attractive.

    Now I can ignore all that as her rate was cheap but service was not good.

    I confirmed that I was to get an hour and msog.

    She rushed me through a decent BBBJ then on w / cover afterwards I could tell seconds was not on menu.

    Left won't return.
    Wow I remember her. Use to see her a couple of times, some nights when there were no other options and being close by didn't have to drive far out the way. Had so decent times but that was years ago, had here number saved in my phone too and kinda surprised its still the same. Was looking at the pics and really considering but hearing your recent encounter I came to some bit of senses.

  7. #13071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    Whats with some of these girls, one ad has no pics or rates, the other pics but still no rates. She looks great but I don't like going on a scavanger hunt to get the necessary info on a girl.

  8. #13070

    Karina pics

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Does she have any pics to share? There none in the link you posted.
    Here's some pics.

    https://www.models-world.com/illinois/chicago/karina-7/

  9. #13069
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed with Karina. Met up at her in call which was really clean and comfortable. Shower was available. Pictures are accurate just a little touched up. Started off with a great BBBJ then switched over to 69. We probably stayed in this position for at least 10 min. Man she can sure deepthroat. On came the cover and any position was available so took direction very well. I usually don't kiss but she just went at it so I wasn't trying to ruin the vibe LOL. I lost track of time and finished on her nice tits. I would repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1807900
    Does she have any pics to share? There none in the link you posted.

  10. #13068

    Sexy Cora

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...138/7795375254

    I hope it's ok to post this here. I know some of you have meet Cora in the past because she has been reviewed in this forum. I just have learned from one of her friend she was in a horrible car accident earlier this month and ended up with a shattered hip on top of multiple lesions that includes a broken leg that is currently held by screws. She will have to get a hip replacement soon.

    So basically she will be gone for a while as she is now on a 3 month bedridden and then will start a minimum 8 months therapy. I was talking with her friend (Storm) to see if there is a way they can start a gofundme page to help with the medical bills, as she does not have insurance. If you guys are ok with it or you dreamed her in the past and want to help out I'll try to keep you post it when the gofundme page goes up.

    This is the aftermath http://rockfordscanner.com/rockford-...le-injuries-6/
    The red car is Cora's.

    Again, hope it's ok to post this. Storm told me Cora does not want any help, but her savings account will not hold for very long.

  11. #13067

    +1 for Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Thought  [View Original Post]
    Super nice girl and great service for the price, 200/ hr. I first met her when she worked for Logan Tantricas, but her independent set up is really nice. Better than most agencies. On the NW side not too far off the Kennedy.

  12. #13066

    Thanks for the warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/crissy

    Years ago I almost met her. She had some great pics and reviews.

    Time has not been kind.

    She is now a bbw. Not attractive.

    Now I can ignore all that as her rate was cheap but service was not good.

    I confirmed that I was to get an hour and msog.

    She rushed me through a decent BBBJ then on w / cover afterwards I could tell seconds was not on menu.

    Left won't return.
    She was on my radar but with the appearance and bad service, she's going off my list.

  13. #13065

    Far from the real deal

    She is far from the real deal, very lackluster and a clock watcher. Not the best attitude. There are a lot better out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeBumm  [View Original Post]
    I heard it on good authority that she's the real deal. Just be punctual if incall

  14. #13064
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger7777  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up hooking up with Treasure?
    I'm interested on intel on this girl too. Right up my alley in terms of looks.

    Thanks.

  15. #13063

    Karina

    Dreamed with Karina. Met up at her in call which was really clean and comfortable. Shower was available. Pictures are accurate just a little touched up. Started off with a great BBBJ then switched over to 69. We probably stayed in this position for at least 10 min. Man she can sure deepthroat. On came the cover and any position was available so took direction very well. I usually don't kiss but she just went at it so I wasn't trying to ruin the vibe LOL. I lost track of time and finished on her nice tits. I would repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1807900

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape