Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 5147
-
06-18-20 11:42 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 116Videos
Have anyone ever taken a video of there encounters with lovely woman pm me with videos or pics I'll trade also thanks.
-
06-17-20 13:57 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 302On review
This is her one review from 2013 on TER.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
General Details.
Typical 2 call system. Met her at a nice hotel, she opened the door and was very pretty. Not the girl in the pictures, but very pretty. We chatted for a few minutes and then she started with a massage. Would not repeat.
The Juicy Details.
The massage was not good, but she was pretty and naked and rubbing my back, so all is well. After a couple minutes of that, she had me roll over, and the race was on to get me out. It definitely wasn't burger king where you get it your way. It was missionary only, and she did not like to be touched. I asked for her on top, and was met with a "no", and I tried to move her into a better position, but she wouldn't let me. Even with a condom on, she would not let me cum inside of her, so I just hurried up to finish and leave. I paid for the hour, but was only there for a half hour. Definitely not a "girl friend experience". I just wanted some nice playful sex to relieve some stress, and all I got was a crappy orgasm.
She has no active website or ad that I could find. BTW the reviewer only had this one review so take this with a grain of salt as YMMV.Last edited by GranAnimal; 06-17-20 at 14:02. Reason: Add info
-
06-17-20 08:00 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 303If G00 gle is correct:
City Nashua, NH.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
Phone (857) 312-4503.
From the other site that shall not be mentioned here, one review from 2013 that says 'would not repeat'.
HCat. Glad you're better! Is this the right Aubrey?
BuildAverage.
EthnicityWhite.
Age21 - 25.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Hair TypeStraight.
Hair LengthShoulder Length.
PiercingsBelly Button.
PussyShaved.
Photo AccuratePhotos accurate.
Height5'3" - 5'5".
TranssexualNo.
Breast Size34-35.
Breast CupB.
Breast ImplantsNo.
Breast AppearanceSuper Nice.
TattoosA Few.
-
06-14-20 18:34 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 768Able to provide a link??
Originally Posted by Cacti
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 17:54 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 68Aubrey visit
After I took a long break due to none life threatening heath issues, I set up an appointment with Aubrey. Her shape is what I like, short, big breasted real boobs.
Very easy to set up a time, I told her I wanted to shower before arriving, so after showering at my home I drove to her East side location. Placed donation on table, and we both walked into bedroom.
She mentioned to me she liked that I showered a head of time, she said some men don't understand that we can become ripe! So down to business, she followed my instructions to a tee. Made for great time. Her breast are fantastic, she started with covered BJ, which as instruction gave my balls a nice work out while giving me the BJ, just what I asked for, then we started doggy style, her pussy was soft and wet.
As I mentioned I had to take some personal time of because of heath issue, at my request she finished me up with a hand job, and allowing me to blast over her breast. I found a new favorite! She is a great person and I will see her again.
Be safe.
-
06-14-20 17:38 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 114Saw her post on STG about a week ago, saying she was "back. " Ad appears to be down. I see her post every now and then. Not regularly like before.
Originally Posted by ChiefK234
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 09:31 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 249[Deleted by Admin]
============================================
Greetings Gentlemen,
With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).
Thanks,
Jackson
-
06-13-20 21:31 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 29Nikki
Has anyone seen redhead nikki recently, she used to post daily on STG. Not sure if she's UTR or back to SW.
-
06-12-20 12:31 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 838Visit
I saw her on last trip up. Total GFE and didn't watch the clock place OK and messy but she is an user. It doesn't bother me. She gave what I came for.
Originally Posted by JimFromHookSet
[View Original Post]
HR $.2 BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, COF, CFS.
-
06-12-20 06:01 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 820Lacy
That too. And if you've never been rimmed and want to cross it off your bucket list, she is your girl.
Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric
[View Original Post]
Plus, she is very nice and works at making you feel welcome and happy and not just a quick transaction.
-
06-11-20 23:09 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 249Candy
Yea if anyone has seen her, let me know too, interested.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 16:13 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 54She gives great head.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 14:05 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 820Lacy
While it may be a standard routine and she talks a lot, service is good, pussy is tight, and she is safe and well-reviewed. I think she uses a lot of weed and is a little spacey, but that seems to be it and I've never got any impression of a pimp or other danger. If you are not into 55 YO women you should not go, but she is in great shape for her age and for me she counts as younger!
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 09:48 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 205I've seen her a couple of times over the years. I think she is great. We really seem to click and she makes it last so I am not blasting off too early. Her routine is the same and I mean THE SAME each time though so that may be a turn off.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 15:18 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 302Lacy
I dreamed about this one last week, https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996 1. 5 hh-2. 0 H She is in center Manchester. She has blue hair not blonde and those pics are old. She loves to rim, GFE, BBBJ, location was good and as far as I can tell she lives alone except some cats. This woman can talk but she is nice and seems like she will do anything. Not my cup of tea but this is definitely one of those YMMV type of providers, some guys love her and others will not. She is in her 50's. She seems reliable and safe.










Reply With Quote





