Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 344 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5153
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1103

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric  [View Original Post]
    She gives great head.
    That too. And if you've never been rimmed and want to cross it off your bucket list, she is your girl.

    Plus, she is very nice and works at making you feel welcome and happy and not just a quick transaction.

  2. #1102

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Yea if anyone has seen her, let me know too, interested.

  3. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    While it may be a standard routine and she talks a lot, service is good, pussy is tight, and she is safe and well-reviewed. I think she uses a lot of weed and is a little spacey, but that seems to be it and I've never got any impression of a pimp or other danger. If you are not into 55 YO women you should not go, but she is in great shape for her age and for me she counts as younger!
    She gives great head.

  4. #1100

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times over the years. I think she is great. We really seem to click and she makes it last so I am not blasting off too early. Her routine is the same and I mean THE SAME each time though so that may be a turn off.
    While it may be a standard routine and she talks a lot, service is good, pussy is tight, and she is safe and well-reviewed. I think she uses a lot of weed and is a little spacey, but that seems to be it and I've never got any impression of a pimp or other danger. If you are not into 55 YO women you should not go, but she is in great shape for her age and for me she counts as younger!

  5. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about this one last week, https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996 1. 5 hh-2. 0 H She is in center Manchester. She has blue hair not blonde and those pics are old. She loves to rim, GFE, BBBJ, location was good and as far as I can tell she lives alone except some cats. This woman can talk but she is nice and seems like she will do anything. Not my cup of tea but this is definitely one of those YMMV type of providers, some guys love her and others will not. She is in her 50's. She seems reliable and safe.
    I've seen her a couple of times over the years. I think she is great. We really seem to click and she makes it last so I am not blasting off too early. Her routine is the same and I mean THE SAME each time though so that may be a turn off.

  6. #1098

    Lacy

    I dreamed about this one last week, https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996 1. 5 hh-2. 0 H She is in center Manchester. She has blue hair not blonde and those pics are old. She loves to rim, GFE, BBBJ, location was good and as far as I can tell she lives alone except some cats. This woman can talk but she is nice and seems like she will do anything. Not my cup of tea but this is definitely one of those YMMV type of providers, some guys love her and others will not. She is in her 50's. She seems reliable and safe.

  7. #1097

    That's what I thought too

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    Those a addict scars. That woman is abusing herself and has been for some time.
    Fucking sad. Finding an escort these days who is not an addict is the challenge.

  8. #1096

    WS Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? We keep playing cat and mouse.
    Had a couple good sessions two or three weeks ago. Texted her and made things happen. 1st time almost didn't happen due to (roomate) issues so she claims. 2nd time was pretty quick, texted, headed to her and picked her up. She is extremely spotty lately on how quick and if she responds.

  9. #1095

    WS Sara

    Has anyone seen her recently? We keep playing cat and mouse.

  10. #1094

    Addict For Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the scars and such on her legs. Yuck!
    Those a addict scars. That woman is abusing herself and has been for some time.

  11. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Have you verified that they are scammers? I texted one of them and got no reply.

    I know of 2 real girls whose ads also looked the same with similar wording because they shared a single STG account. Either 1 girl was placing ads for both of them or else the 2nd girl copied the existing ad and only changed the picture and a few words.
    Yes there are a ton of fake ads, more ads are fake than not. These two I believe to be real. I spoke to one who seemed nice and she offered a two girl with the second one. I couldn't meet her when she was available so didn't pursue it further.

  12. #1092

    Legs

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Was heading up NH for tax free supplies. This one got my eye. Looks to be an older blonde with a fat ass, tats and thick thighs among other issues and baby damage.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/252607096551
    What's up with the scars and such on her legs. Yuck!

  13. #1091

    Looking for info in Raymond / Manch area

    Looking for info on someone in my area. Been tough to find someone good lately. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #1090

    Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Was heading up NH for tax free supplies. This one got my eye. Looks to be an older blonde with a fat ass, tats and thick thighs among other issues and baby damage.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/252607096551
    I have seen her one time had a real nice long session she was open to anything I wanted, lots of miles on her with demons but as ong as you uped the money you can get it all.

  15. #1089

    Jumping on the bandwagon regarding scammers

    Not sure if this post is in the right place, but continuing / piggybacking on the recent posts about scammers, our talent pool sucks. There is nothing out there that is legit. Our choices are so limited. Why? We have a lot to offer. Manchester is a scaled version of Boston. Scaled down in the sense that hotels, restaurants, sporting events are all offered at a reduced rate compared to Boston. Going into Eros, I can't see how these girls are getting $500 plus an hour. Some of them are quoting a grand or better. Maybe I'm out of line. But when I used to travel (preCOVID-19), these cities have a smorgasbord of talent, up and down the scale. Again maybe I'm in the wrong section with this, maybe I'm alone on an island about this but scanning the ads you have such limit choices. And we shouldn't. Thoughts from the crowd welcomed.

    Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape