Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 5161
-
06-10-20 12:03 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 198WS Sarah
Had a couple good sessions two or three weeks ago. Texted her and made things happen. 1st time almost didn't happen due to (roomate) issues so she claims. 2nd time was pretty quick, texted, headed to her and picked her up. She is extremely spotty lately on how quick and if she responds.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 10:02 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 133WS Sara
Has anyone seen her recently? We keep playing cat and mouse.
-
06-10-20 09:42 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 205Addict For Sure
Those a addict scars. That woman is abusing herself and has been for some time.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 08:43 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 31Yes there are a ton of fake ads, more ads are fake than not. These two I believe to be real. I spoke to one who seemed nice and she offered a two girl with the second one. I couldn't meet her when she was available so didn't pursue it further.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 07:10 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 821Legs
What's up with the scars and such on her legs. Yuck!
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 06:03 #1091Regular Member

Posts: 20Looking for info in Raymond / Manch area
Looking for info on someone in my area. Been tough to find someone good lately. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
06-10-20 05:59 #1090Regular Member

Posts: 12Demons
I have seen her one time had a real nice long session she was open to anything I wanted, lots of miles on her with demons but as ong as you uped the money you can get it all.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 00:05 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 230Jumping on the bandwagon regarding scammers
Not sure if this post is in the right place, but continuing / piggybacking on the recent posts about scammers, our talent pool sucks. There is nothing out there that is legit. Our choices are so limited. Why? We have a lot to offer. Manchester is a scaled version of Boston. Scaled down in the sense that hotels, restaurants, sporting events are all offered at a reduced rate compared to Boston. Going into Eros, I can't see how these girls are getting $500 plus an hour. Some of them are quoting a grand or better. Maybe I'm out of line. But when I used to travel (preCOVID-19), these cities have a smorgasbord of talent, up and down the scale. Again maybe I'm in the wrong section with this, maybe I'm alone on an island about this but scanning the ads you have such limit choices. And we shouldn't. Thoughts from the crowd welcomed.
Stay safe out there.
-
06-09-20 18:19 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 249603 and 978 scammers
Just because the number is 978 or 603 doesn't mean a thing, scammers are just looking at what other providers use for a number, and requesting text app ir IP numbers to match the area. Heck I can text your friends on your cell number so they think its you, really not that hard to get any number you want. There are other tells that give away that they are fake, but they are getting better. You will notice I took down my guide for newbies, the scammers were using it as a how to guide as well, so its not helping much LOL.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 14:14 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 838Booty PAWG
Was heading up NH for tax free supplies. This one got my eye. Looks to be an older blonde with a fat ass, tats and thick thighs among other issues and baby damage.
Anyone seen her?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/252607096551
-
06-09-20 12:34 #1086Regular Member

Posts: 24Nash / Manch / Concord Providers Offering BBS
Good afternoon everyone. I hope that you are all doing well during these rather tough times. I moved to Manchester recently and curious if there's any providers that offer BBS in the Nashua / Manch / Concord areas. Thanks!
-
06-09-20 12:12 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 405Stg
It's not just you my friend, IMO there are a lot of fake ad's. In the last few week's these ad's don't have a phone number to contact but an email address with a certain subject word. To me these are all fake or scam ad's and I'm not taking the bait, who know's what might happen if you if you contact one of these ad's. I'll stick to good location and phone number info in ad's to respond to.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 11:42 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 198Stg
Is it just me or are there more and more scams and fake accounts being made even though they have (closed) the site to clean up the scammers and fakes? Seems like people are still adding new postings that scream fake. Just my observations.
-
06-09-20 03:49 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 444Have you verified that they are scammers? I texted one of them and got no reply.
I know of 2 real girls whose ads also looked the same with similar wording because they shared a single STG account. Either 1 girl was placing ads for both of them or else the 2nd girl copied the existing ad and only changed the picture and a few words.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 23:02 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 302That is a problem.
One is a 603 # and the 978 is MA. I would think both of these ads were good.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





