Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 272 of 344 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 5153
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1088

    603 and 978 scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    One is a 603 # and the 978 is MA. I would think both of these ads were good
    Just because the number is 978 or 603 doesn't mean a thing, scammers are just looking at what other providers use for a number, and requesting text app ir IP numbers to match the area. Heck I can text your friends on your cell number so they think its you, really not that hard to get any number you want. There are other tells that give away that they are fake, but they are getting better. You will notice I took down my guide for newbies, the scammers were using it as a how to guide as well, so its not helping much LOL.

  2. #1087

    Booty PAWG

    Was heading up NH for tax free supplies. This one got my eye. Looks to be an older blonde with a fat ass, tats and thick thighs among other issues and baby damage.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/252607096551
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 518D0B49-3F5B-44D9-85CD-F8129F950C9B.jpg‎  

  3. #1086

    Nash / Manch / Concord Providers Offering BBS

    Good afternoon everyone. I hope that you are all doing well during these rather tough times. I moved to Manchester recently and curious if there's any providers that offer BBS in the Nashua / Manch / Concord areas. Thanks!

  4. #1085

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or are there more and more scams and fake accounts being made even though they have (closed) the site to clean up the scammers and fakes? Seems like people are still adding new postings that scream fake. Just my observations.
    It's not just you my friend, IMO there are a lot of fake ad's. In the last few week's these ad's don't have a phone number to contact but an email address with a certain subject word. To me these are all fake or scam ad's and I'm not taking the bait, who know's what might happen if you if you contact one of these ad's. I'll stick to good location and phone number info in ad's to respond to.

  5. #1084

    Stg

    Is it just me or are there more and more scams and fake accounts being made even though they have (closed) the site to clean up the scammers and fakes? Seems like people are still adding new postings that scream fake. Just my observations.

  6. #1083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Have you verified that they are scammers? I texted one of them and got no reply.

    I know of 2 real girls whose ads also looked the same with similar wording because they shared a single STG account. Either 1 girl was placing ads for both of them or else the 2nd girl copied the existing ad and only changed the picture and a few words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...o/795720386403

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/388794271683

    Notice the wording similarities. They are getting better, watch out guys!

  7. #1082

    That is a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...o/795720386403

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/388794271683

    Notice the wording similarities. They are getting better, watch out guys!
    One is a 603 # and the 978 is MA. I would think both of these ads were good.

  8. #1081

    Chanel

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/every...06182-29568041

    I've seen her post a lot in manchester and I don't think anyone's reported on her. I saw her on the seacoast and posted on that board for her. Would recommend.

  9. #1080

    Ariel

    Does Ariel, the woman with the dreads, who advertises full body massages Offer FS. There were posts about her last year but I'm wondering if anyone has seen her recently. TIA.

  10. #1079

    New scammers, ads are looking more convincing.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...o/795720386403

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/388794271683

    Notice the wording similarities. They are getting better, watch out guys!

  11. #1078
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 350 an hour.
    That's a bit steep.

  12. #1077

    Tiffy

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Because she looks smoking hot.
    She quoted 350 an hour.

  13. #1076
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Too bad she doesn't do incalls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack234  [View Original Post]
    Tiffy is the real deal! Great attitude and lots of fun. Likes to show off (although looks like she wants to keep a low profile w no face pics on her ads now.) I saw her twice a few years ago, back when she was super skinny. She weighed about 105 back then.
    Because she looks smoking hot.

  14. #1075

    Tiffy

    Tiffy is the real deal! Great attitude and lots of fun. Likes to show off (although looks like she wants to keep a low profile w no face pics on her ads now.) I saw her twice a few years ago, back when she was super skinny. She weighed about 105 back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlow  [View Original Post]
    I see a few folks asking about her over the last couple years, but haven't been able to find a review. Anybody have any info on Tiff?

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...r/361184827453

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffy-escort-boston-348282

    Boston phone number, good number of ads out there on various sites. Anybody know anything?

    Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asja646735.jpg‎  

  15. #1074

    Tiffy

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlow  [View Original Post]
    I see a few folks asking about her over the last couple years, but haven't been able to find a review. Anybody have any info on Tiff?

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...r/361184827453

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffy-escort-boston-348282

    Boston phone number, good number of ads out there on various sites. Anybody know anything?

    Thanks!!
    Yea I've been wondering about this one too. Seems real, anyone seen her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape