Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 344 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefK234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen redhead nikki recently, she used to post daily on STG. Not sure if she's UTR or back to SW.
    Saw her post on STG about a week ago, saying she was "back. " Ad appears to be down. I see her post every now and then. Not regularly like before.

  2. #1106
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  3. #1105

    Nikki

    Has anyone seen redhead nikki recently, she used to post daily on STG. Not sure if she's UTR or back to SW.

  4. #1104

    Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JimFromHookSet  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her one time had a real nice long session she was open to anything I wanted, lots of miles on her with demons but as ong as you uped the money you can get it all.
    I saw her on last trip up. Total GFE and didn't watch the clock place OK and messy but she is an user. It doesn't bother me. She gave what I came for.

    HR $.2 BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, COF, CFS.

  5. #1103

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric  [View Original Post]
    She gives great head.
    That too. And if you've never been rimmed and want to cross it off your bucket list, she is your girl.

    Plus, she is very nice and works at making you feel welcome and happy and not just a quick transaction.

  6. #1102

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Yea if anyone has seen her, let me know too, interested.

  7. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    While it may be a standard routine and she talks a lot, service is good, pussy is tight, and she is safe and well-reviewed. I think she uses a lot of weed and is a little spacey, but that seems to be it and I've never got any impression of a pimp or other danger. If you are not into 55 YO women you should not go, but she is in great shape for her age and for me she counts as younger!
    She gives great head.

  8. #1100

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times over the years. I think she is great. We really seem to click and she makes it last so I am not blasting off too early. Her routine is the same and I mean THE SAME each time though so that may be a turn off.
    While it may be a standard routine and she talks a lot, service is good, pussy is tight, and she is safe and well-reviewed. I think she uses a lot of weed and is a little spacey, but that seems to be it and I've never got any impression of a pimp or other danger. If you are not into 55 YO women you should not go, but she is in great shape for her age and for me she counts as younger!

  9. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about this one last week, https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996 1. 5 hh-2. 0 H She is in center Manchester. She has blue hair not blonde and those pics are old. She loves to rim, GFE, BBBJ, location was good and as far as I can tell she lives alone except some cats. This woman can talk but she is nice and seems like she will do anything. Not my cup of tea but this is definitely one of those YMMV type of providers, some guys love her and others will not. She is in her 50's. She seems reliable and safe.
    I've seen her a couple of times over the years. I think she is great. We really seem to click and she makes it last so I am not blasting off too early. Her routine is the same and I mean THE SAME each time though so that may be a turn off.

  10. #1098

    Lacy

    I dreamed about this one last week, https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996 1. 5 hh-2. 0 H She is in center Manchester. She has blue hair not blonde and those pics are old. She loves to rim, GFE, BBBJ, location was good and as far as I can tell she lives alone except some cats. This woman can talk but she is nice and seems like she will do anything. Not my cup of tea but this is definitely one of those YMMV type of providers, some guys love her and others will not. She is in her 50's. She seems reliable and safe.

  11. #1097

    That's what I thought too

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    Those a addict scars. That woman is abusing herself and has been for some time.
    Fucking sad. Finding an escort these days who is not an addict is the challenge.

  12. #1096

    WS Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? We keep playing cat and mouse.
    Had a couple good sessions two or three weeks ago. Texted her and made things happen. 1st time almost didn't happen due to (roomate) issues so she claims. 2nd time was pretty quick, texted, headed to her and picked her up. She is extremely spotty lately on how quick and if she responds.

  13. #1095

    WS Sara

    Has anyone seen her recently? We keep playing cat and mouse.

  14. #1094

    Addict For Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the scars and such on her legs. Yuck!
    Those a addict scars. That woman is abusing herself and has been for some time.

  15. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Have you verified that they are scammers? I texted one of them and got no reply.

    I know of 2 real girls whose ads also looked the same with similar wording because they shared a single STG account. Either 1 girl was placing ads for both of them or else the 2nd girl copied the existing ad and only changed the picture and a few words.
    Yes there are a ton of fake ads, more ads are fake than not. These two I believe to be real. I spoke to one who seemed nice and she offered a two girl with the second one. I couldn't meet her when she was available so didn't pursue it further.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape