Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 946 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 996 1046 1446 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12752
    Quote Originally Posted by MaharajaSP  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Any experience or feedback on this profile from Rubratings? Thank you in advance.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/156925
    Damn that girl is hot! Did you get any feedback?

  2. #12751
    Quote Originally Posted by Farnwburbsguy  [View Original Post]
    I've got an appointment set this evening with Carmella Star https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-star Just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with her? The usual google hasn't really turned anything up, and I usually like to know a little something as opposed to heading in totally blind. Seems promising so far though really responsive and pleasant to text with. Either way I'll post an update of her assuming she doesn't flake.
    Sent you a pm.

  3. #12750
    Quote Originally Posted by AImldm  [View Original Post]
    Nice, bubbly girl. Good conversation. I got a massage. It was fine. Accommodated for 2 pops though.
    What did you pay? She is asking for 1 k on Twitter when I messaged her.

  4. #12749

    Georgina

    Has anyone seen Georgina? Was the experience good?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/169944

    She has some old reviews on the other site, but I'm not paying them a membership fee to read old info. I'm down for a mature lady with big jugs.

  5. #12748

    Carmella Star

    I've got an appointment set this evening with Carmella Star https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-star Just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with her? The usual google hasn't really turned anything up, and I usually like to know a little something as opposed to heading in totally blind. Seems promising so far though really responsive and pleasant to text with. Either way I'll post an update of her assuming she doesn't flake.

  6. #12747
    Quote Originally Posted by SumGuyFrmThChi  [View Original Post]
    I know she used to go by the name Sade Belle as well. I tried doing some research on her just yesterday, but couldn't find anything review.
    Thank you for that name. Googling it popped out some old PornHub vids and previous ads. Looks like she lost some weight since then.

  7. #12746

    How can I do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Clauckle  [View Original Post]
    This happens when they ban you (which they do way too often for stupid shit). Just clear your cookies / cache and you're good to go.
    How can do that in Safari?

  8. #12745

    Rubratings: Jamie

    Hello.

    Any experience or feedback on this profile from Rubratings? Thank you in advance.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/156925

  9. #12744
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStashMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or prior experience with this one? I've seen her ads on rubratings lately.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132434

    https://mobile.twitter.com/seductivechef
    Nice, bubbly girl. Good conversation. I got a massage. It was fine. Accommodated for 2 pops though.

  10. #12743
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her and have no experience with her. But I have seen her profile come up on SeekingArrangement.
    I know she used to go by the name Sade Belle as well. I tried doing some research on her just yesterday, but couldn't find anything review.

  11. #12742

    Seductive Chef

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStashMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or prior experience with this one? I've seen her ads on rubratings lately.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132434

    https://mobile.twitter.com/seductivechef
    I haven't seen her and have no experience with her. But I have seen her profile come up on SeekingArrangement.

  12. #12741
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm not really sure who to ask So I thought I'd come here. But for a while now every time I log into listcrawler I get instantly redirected to eros.com. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's annoying as hell. I can't read any reviews or leave any. Making a new account had proven no to be no help.
    This happens when they ban you (which they do way too often for stupid shit). Just clear your cookies / cache and you're good to go.

  13. #12740
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm not really sure who to ask So I thought I'd come here. But for a while now every time I log into listcrawler I get instantly redirected to eros.com. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's annoying as hell. I can't read any reviews or leave any. Making a new account had proven no to be no help.

    In other news I recently visited that Marie chick with the fake tits, and she's gorgeous but a huge prude. Stoped serval times to use her phone and wouldn't let me touch those fake tits at all. Let me finish on her tits but she looked annoyed the whole time. Wouldn't recommend.
    Never had a problem with listcrawler. It might be your internet settings if I had to venture a guess. Sorry that's happening. Thanks for the review as in now can cross her off my list.

  14. #12739

    Listcrawler problems.

    Hey all, I'm not really sure who to ask So I thought I'd come here. But for a while now every time I log into listcrawler I get instantly redirected to eros.com. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's annoying as hell. I can't read any reviews or leave any. Making a new account had proven no to be no help.

    In other news I recently visited that Marie chick with the fake tits, and she's gorgeous but a huge prude. Stoped serval times to use her phone and wouldn't let me touch those fake tits at all. Let me finish on her tits but she looked annoyed the whole time. Wouldn't recommend.

  15. #12738

    The Seductive Chef / Alexandria Payton

    Anyone have any info or prior experience with this one? I've seen her ads on rubratings lately.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132434

    https://mobile.twitter.com/seductivechef

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape