Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 26927
-
05-09-20 05:59 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 582Which is why you are reading a news article about them now.
Originally Posted by GodMann
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 05:47 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 582I miss Pam so much! Even just talking with Pam was nice. I still have her contact info in my phone. I just can't bring myself to delete it. Lmao.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
Pam is not the only Asian group that posted real pics of her ladies. AX did as well. In fact I have pictures of Melody wearing a hot pink studded micro-bikini that I purchased and gifted her. Hows that for REAL pics. They did airbrush out her tattoo though.
TP.
-
05-09-20 04:45 #12720Regular Member

Posts: 18Hoping
Anyone got a review for her seems TGTBT but if not I'm hooked.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...508/6302339194
-
05-09-20 02:27 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 868Pam did
Pam was the only one to post real pics of her ladies on Eros. Man I miss Pam's service. Top notch for that price point for sure!
Originally Posted by Oramo
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 02:00 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 176Hilarious
As if there was EVER a real pic from the Asian gals. Thanks for the comic relief. Sorely needed. Some things can't be unseen.
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 20:36 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 616Norridge girls
One of the many things I liked about ng was how easy and effortless it was to set up an appointment with them. All it took was a text and a call. It was an agency but unlike other agencies you did'and't have to jump through a bunch of hoops. No asking for references no asking for I'd / drivers license no employment questions. It was great.
-
05-08-20 19:27 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 290Liked her better as a blonde.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 18:58 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 616Ng girls
I've seen lara and ola many times at the place on belmont where they let you in through a side door after you call them in front of the building. Last I read on this forum was that they had moved to a new place I texted lara and she said they did in fact move to a new place. I've never seen lara or ola bruised up or look shaken. The place was low key and chill every time I went in. There were only two girls there working that I could see. Never more than two.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 17:40 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 1445Hmm
It's not that guys can't be total pieces of shit but a girl beaten 11 times by guys who wanted to bareback her? That is a lot of beatings.
Does anybody recall seeing any NG girls who looked especially bruised up?
Agree that often the police love to exaggerate the importance of these stings to convince a skeptical public that busting guys who just want to have sex is worthwhile. All the talk about trafficking and underaged girls and slavery like conditions and violent crazed johns. It's not like it never happens but it is so overstated.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 15:54 #12713Senior Member

Posts: 1298So how bad was it?
Please provide the sordid details of how big a gap there was between the photos and what was actually behind door number 2.
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 11:22 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 349Can you even imagine.
How much time of manhours and money was invested in this? I mean it's like the argument that you can't catch every speeder, etc but this indictment is 95 pages long. I feel sorry for any woman that got abused but I would be the majority were more than happy to leave the country with some cash. It really is testament to misappropriation of government resources by the folks in government. Imagine if they reallocated those dollars and efforts to boarder patrol, public health, etc.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 11:03 #12711Senior Member

Posts: 231Why Why Why Why Why did I do it?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-100...fe-22-38980626
I know I have no one to blame but myself. I know that these ads all use fake pictures and that I was not going to be seeing a hot young Asian chick. I know that I was setting myself up for disappointment. And when you KNOW all of that going in, and you are still utterly shocked at how unattractive the girl is, it leaves a scar. This whole shelter-in-place stuff is making me dumb (er).
-
05-08-20 06:43 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 311She has been around a long time
Those pics are probably 10 plus years old. Go to her twitter page for current pics. I've never seen a review on her.
Originally Posted by MaharajaSP
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 17:01 #12709Senior Member

Posts: 216I don't disagree with you. I believe the women but the police and the media each have an interest in distorting and sensationalizing what happened for their own gain. It's sort of like the trend of referring to prostitution as trafficking to imply some sort of kidnapping and coercion when that's clearly not the case.
Originally Posted by Lemeduyu
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...50-arrests.amp
-
05-07-20 16:09 #12708Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 77Norridge Girls Uncovered
This link is more in detail. 40 k a month seems low compared what Modelsclubelite makes, which passes the 200 k a month mark.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.c...mmigrants-feds
False promises given same goes with the girls at mce.











Reply With Quote






