Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 26927
-
05-14-20 16:08 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 601Damn that girl is hot! Did you get any feedback?
Originally Posted by MaharajaSP
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 15:57 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 572Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Farnwburbsguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 12:30 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 762What did you pay? She is asking for 1 k on Twitter when I messaged her.
Originally Posted by AImldm
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 12:27 #12749Senior Member

Posts: 1635Georgina
Has anyone seen Georgina? Was the experience good?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/169944
She has some old reviews on the other site, but I'm not paying them a membership fee to read old info. I'm down for a mature lady with big jugs.
-
05-14-20 10:11 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 127Carmella Star
I've got an appointment set this evening with Carmella Star https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-star Just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with her? The usual google hasn't really turned anything up, and I usually like to know a little something as opposed to heading in totally blind. Seems promising so far though really responsive and pleasant to text with. Either way I'll post an update of her assuming she doesn't flake.
-
05-14-20 03:24 #12747Senior Member

Posts: 58Thank you for that name. Googling it popped out some old PornHub vids and previous ads. Looks like she lost some weight since then.
Originally Posted by SumGuyFrmThChi
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 22:37 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 470How can I do it
How can do that in Safari?
Originally Posted by Clauckle
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 21:55 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 60Rubratings: Jamie
Hello.
Any experience or feedback on this profile from Rubratings? Thank you in advance.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/156925
-
05-13-20 17:06 #12744Regular Member

Posts: 23Nice, bubbly girl. Good conversation. I got a massage. It was fine. Accommodated for 2 pops though.
Originally Posted by MrStashMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 16:19 #12743Regular Member

Posts: 9I know she used to go by the name Sade Belle as well. I tried doing some research on her just yesterday, but couldn't find anything review.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 13:53 #12742Senior Member

Posts: 275Seductive Chef
I haven't seen her and have no experience with her. But I have seen her profile come up on SeekingArrangement.
Originally Posted by MrStashMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 12:41 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 56This happens when they ban you (which they do way too often for stupid shit). Just clear your cookies / cache and you're good to go.
Originally Posted by CandyMan96
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 11:27 #12740Regular Member

Posts: 16Never had a problem with listcrawler. It might be your internet settings if I had to venture a guess. Sorry that's happening. Thanks for the review as in now can cross her off my list.
Originally Posted by CandyMan96
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 04:16 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 30Listcrawler problems.
Hey all, I'm not really sure who to ask So I thought I'd come here. But for a while now every time I log into listcrawler I get instantly redirected to eros.com. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's annoying as hell. I can't read any reviews or leave any. Making a new account had proven no to be no help.
In other news I recently visited that Marie chick with the fake tits, and she's gorgeous but a huge prude. Stoped serval times to use her phone and wouldn't let me touch those fake tits at all. Let me finish on her tits but she looked annoyed the whole time. Wouldn't recommend.
-
05-13-20 01:45 #12738Senior Member

Posts: 58The Seductive Chef / Alexandria Payton
Anyone have any info or prior experience with this one? I've seen her ads on rubratings lately.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/132434
https://mobile.twitter.com/seductivechef













Reply With Quote





