Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 946 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 996 1046 1446 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12747
    Quote Originally Posted by SumGuyFrmThChi  [View Original Post]
    I know she used to go by the name Sade Belle as well. I tried doing some research on her just yesterday, but couldn't find anything review.
    Thank you for that name. Googling it popped out some old PornHub vids and previous ads. Looks like she lost some weight since then.

  2. #12746

    How can I do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Clauckle  [View Original Post]
    This happens when they ban you (which they do way too often for stupid shit). Just clear your cookies / cache and you're good to go.
    How can do that in Safari?

  3. #12745

    Rubratings: Jamie

    Hello.

    Any experience or feedback on this profile from Rubratings? Thank you in advance.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/156925

  4. #12744
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStashMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or prior experience with this one? I've seen her ads on rubratings lately.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132434

    https://mobile.twitter.com/seductivechef
    Nice, bubbly girl. Good conversation. I got a massage. It was fine. Accommodated for 2 pops though.

  5. #12743
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her and have no experience with her. But I have seen her profile come up on SeekingArrangement.
    I know she used to go by the name Sade Belle as well. I tried doing some research on her just yesterday, but couldn't find anything review.

  6. #12742

    Seductive Chef

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStashMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or prior experience with this one? I've seen her ads on rubratings lately.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132434

    https://mobile.twitter.com/seductivechef
    I haven't seen her and have no experience with her. But I have seen her profile come up on SeekingArrangement.

  7. #12741
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm not really sure who to ask So I thought I'd come here. But for a while now every time I log into listcrawler I get instantly redirected to eros.com. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's annoying as hell. I can't read any reviews or leave any. Making a new account had proven no to be no help.
    This happens when they ban you (which they do way too often for stupid shit). Just clear your cookies / cache and you're good to go.

  8. #12740
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm not really sure who to ask So I thought I'd come here. But for a while now every time I log into listcrawler I get instantly redirected to eros.com. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's annoying as hell. I can't read any reviews or leave any. Making a new account had proven no to be no help.

    In other news I recently visited that Marie chick with the fake tits, and she's gorgeous but a huge prude. Stoped serval times to use her phone and wouldn't let me touch those fake tits at all. Let me finish on her tits but she looked annoyed the whole time. Wouldn't recommend.
    Never had a problem with listcrawler. It might be your internet settings if I had to venture a guess. Sorry that's happening. Thanks for the review as in now can cross her off my list.

  9. #12739

    Listcrawler problems.

    Hey all, I'm not really sure who to ask So I thought I'd come here. But for a while now every time I log into listcrawler I get instantly redirected to eros.com. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's annoying as hell. I can't read any reviews or leave any. Making a new account had proven no to be no help.

    In other news I recently visited that Marie chick with the fake tits, and she's gorgeous but a huge prude. Stoped serval times to use her phone and wouldn't let me touch those fake tits at all. Let me finish on her tits but she looked annoyed the whole time. Wouldn't recommend.

  10. #12738

    The Seductive Chef / Alexandria Payton

    Anyone have any info or prior experience with this one? I've seen her ads on rubratings lately.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132434

    https://mobile.twitter.com/seductivechef

  11. #12737

    Sasha Malone?

    Anyone tried Sasha Malone out in the Palatine area?

  12. #12736
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    One thing I forgot: when I went there was only pictures of the first girl. At some point (s), comments / reviews have mentioned there being multiple girls, apparently in an outcall setting. The newer girl is the one with a picture of her flipping off the photographer. (I will always pass on a chick who posts a pic like that. Who needs the fucking attitude?
    They flip it off to show how edgy they are, obviously.

  13. #12735
    One thing I forgot: when I went there was only pictures of the first girl. At some point (s), comments / reviews have mentioned there being multiple girls, apparently in an outcall setting. The newer girl is the one with a picture of her flipping off the photographer. (I will always pass on a chick who posts a pic like that. Who needs the fucking attitude?

    Quote Originally Posted by DontItsMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a review for her seems TGTBT but if not I'm hooked.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...508/6302339194
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I saw a girl using those pictures. She looked pretty much like the pics, very hot, but totally *LOUSY ATTITUDE*. My review here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4287050.

    That was under a different number, her reviews and comments on EB were all over the place, great and terrible. Some even complained about odor.

    Another member reviewed her here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...92#post4293792.

    She's good-looking enough (my favorite type) and there were enough good reviews that I almost got with her again. But by then she had acquired Golden Pussy Syndrome. Also she wanted a dick pic.

  14. #12734

    Macie

    I saw her not long ago but probably wouldn't repeat. Just not my type. She wanted me to not used the rubber but I couldn't pull through with that. I'm sticking to the Thai ladies.

  15. #12733

    I am still scarred

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Please provide the sordid details of how big a gap there was between the photos and what was actually behind door number 2.
    Very chunky. Small saggy tits. Not cute at all. Her body was like a big sack of coal: No shape, lumpy, and not conducive to holding onto. She probably was in her early 30's. Rushed to finish and leave (which I was actually fine with at that point. And which I sort of expect with these asian hotel ads, but I usually draw it out for longer). No English. Another monger was knocking on the door while we were meeting.

    Again, it is purely my fault as I have never had a really good visit to these places in the burbs, but when my low expectations are still disappointed, man, it sucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape