Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 17953
-
04-06-20 20:16 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 98Never seen her
I've never seen her but I added her snapchat and she on my list. Look great.
Originally Posted by DRoads13
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 20:13 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 98Please oh please be real any one know?
-
04-06-20 18:19 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 967Wow
Whomever crafted that ad is a master of subtlety 🤪.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 14:12 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 568How to avoid getting clients 101
Was perusing ads on STG this morning and saw this add. I mean seriously, if I wanted a ***** I could stay home. LOL. Hell my wife isn't this bitchy.
Reading her ad there isn't a chance in hell I'd call her. Maybe if she was super hot and / or had reviews as the best fuck in town I might reconsider. But she's doesn't have any of that.
Has anyone ever seen her? I know it has to be a pain in the ass dealing with mongers who may not follow through or find someone else but does she really think this will help her?
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/184120576094
-
04-06-20 13:34 #4584Senior Member

Posts: 141I very much question the legitimacy of all the C&D ads on STG
They all seem a little too similar, and that strikes me as a very unlikely coincidence. And to be clear, I'm speaking strictly about the cash and dash ads, not cash and dash reports here. If they are being posted by the same aggrieved monger, I guess I'm just supposed to accept that this poor bastard is just the unluckiest SOB ever to walk the earth, and pretty much every girl he visits, rips him off, in which case, Dude find another hobby. If they're posted by different mongers, I'm now supposed to accept that several different guys are posting cash and dash ads, and they happen to be doing so only on one site, and with the same frequency and relentlessness. Seems pretty unlikely to me.
Originally Posted by CarGuy1968
[View Original Post]
My guess is it's either one of the girls, or somebody's pimp on there trying to hurt the competition.
That's not to say I'm vouching for any of these girls that have had cash and dash ads posted. I'd venture a guess that most if not all would try a C&D given the right circumstances, I'm just saying I don't put much stock in those ads.
-
04-06-20 13:20 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 171Nuru masseuse
Any info on The Nuru masseuse would be appreciated, I may use her as a backup if my main option falls through again tomorrow. Thanks in advance!
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/983887043321
-
04-06-20 11:17 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 61Dawn, Kelsey, Scarlet, Alaina, Lilly, Allie, Paris AMP
Well this hobbyest been laying low lately for obvious reasons but still have / get the itch and don't think it is going away even though I be one of the older guys (a big reason laying low) here and is just like waiting for Spring can't wait for the "all clear" to happen-like to think can see the light at the end but it is sure that nothing is for sure. Anyways, I still monitor this site and some others and have seen nothing about Dawn, Kelsey Scarlet, Alaina, Lilly, Allie on here lately and just wondering, since these 6 all on my good to see list, are still around and having visitors or any other info. ? And also wondering if AMP shops been shut down-imagine surely they have and guess I could go or call but if any info about be appreciated also (was especially wondering about Paris AMP). Feel free to PM if works better. Used to always end Happy Hunting and still applies but want to add Safe and Smart hunting folks-such a different world we living in from what we had 6 weeks ago.
-
04-06-20 09:13 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 442Hailey
This is the hailey I think he is talking about. Looks good but service isn't great and really bod at watching the clock.
Originally Posted by JayDaddy75
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...c/417037396465
-
04-06-20 08:24 #4580Regular Member

Posts: 22Yeah, I know for a fact that this is false. She's legit.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 07:22 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 171Hailey
Is this the girl that someone is making all the fake ads about?
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 06:30 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 484Huh?
Do have a little more information? Link? Where can you find here? Contact info? Where is Honey?
Originally Posted by Orkus78
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 22:13 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 1002Caution
I would proceed with caution as there has been mixed and skeptical reports on whether she is legit or not. She's a real person but a lot of reports on her being involved with LEO. Her pics are very tempting I must say though.
Originally Posted by Jackme3
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 22:07 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 93Seriously
https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MTE...DRiYTMzMTk.jpg
Who wouldn't want to tao that for $60. I'm tempted for sure. But I smell a rat.
-
04-05-20 21:55 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 1002Hailey
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...c/417037396465
If only she wasn't so mechanical she can be one of the best with that body of hers, damn. I'm tired of wasting money on her but she usually suckers me in since she's probably one of the most attractive in the game right now.
-
04-05-20 16:37 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 312Amber Sunshine
Talked to her today says she is retired she went to rehab and has a kid so has good reasons to retire but she was AWESOME and TALENTED big loss for the hobby.
Originally Posted by PilotGuy3
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






