Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 17953
-
04-03-20 11:24 #4558Regular Member

Posts: 2This chick is too good to be true. Donation $100 up to an hour? LOL. That's the second "new girl" I've heard quote that exact donation. This is a scam or LEO.
Originally Posted by SpinnerKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 11:15 #4557Regular Member

Posts: 2Too good to be true
Hey, you guys getting worked up over this redhead chick. It's fake. Scam or maybe LEO.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter341
[View Original Post]
Ask about the rates: $100 up to an hour. LOL. Not only that, but another suspiciously hot new girl quoted the same exact price a week or 2 ago. Something's rotten in Denmark.
-
04-03-20 07:20 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 48Richmond
I would alao like Alexis number.
Originally Posted by LennyJoes
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 02:24 #4555Senior Member

Posts: 437New reviews / Links
There have been several very informative new reviews on gals to put on DNS list. We all thank you for this. So we know exactly who you are talking about please include links. Without the links we have no idea who you are talking about.
These gals change their names, phone numbers, motels and hair color. Please provide as much info as you can on them.
-
04-03-20 00:45 #4554Senior Member

Posts: 123Eternity
I dreamed I saw eternity, beautiful woman, nice talkative great skills, I dreamed she gave a fantastic BBBJ will repeat very pretty kitty.
-
04-03-20 00:39 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 123Lol
Wow same kind of ad from awhile back, these girls are ripoffs and someone out there is getting back, that's great.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 23:34 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 30Keep us posted. Dang.
Originally Posted by SpinnerKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 20:37 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 26Interested inbox pics please
Interested inbox pics please.
Originally Posted by ThedMan01
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 17:17 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 141Ready for watever #BIGGFACTS
-
04-02-20 15:41 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 115Post a link please.
Originally Posted by CaliBoy27
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 14:02 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 123Link
Do you have a link.
Originally Posted by Caliboy27
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 11:29 #4547Regular Member

Posts: 4H addict NewTown Pike
I had similar experience with Ann / Mindy at Motel 6 on NewTown Pike. Big-Time H addict. Once I discovered what the situation was I ran out of there. She was a tall thin blonde, 40 ish, tattoo on lower thigh. Her pics were from her better days. I have pics & number. What a waste!
Originally Posted by Caliboy27
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 10:24 #4546Senior Member

Posts: 48Has anyone seen this girl
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...h/941167179968
I've texted and called but no answer.
-
04-02-20 07:07 #4545Regular Member

Posts: 1Richmond Alexis
Can someone inbox me Alexis' number in Richmond? Thanks in advance.
-
04-01-20 21:20 #4544Regular Member

Posts: 1Ready for watever #big facts (Brittany)
First time posting on this site but found this to be necessary to post about. So saw this girl post her ad, pictures intrigued me, was easy to set up. But do not meet this women. She is so drugged out of her mind it makes me sick. It's clear she does this just to get money to get herself high, and she has a boyfriend. 99% sure I saw him leave her room one night when I told her I was there. So I was skeptical about that and if he was her pimp. So not aware I go in, room is nasty, she is high out of her mind, I saw needle caps laying around, so I go to sit down on the bed and BOOM and needle is laying right beside me (could have easily poked me) I'm OUT. She begs me to stay and I say no, she tries to come at me and grab my wallet not sure what she thought she could do so I hurry out of the room and the same guy I saw walk out is walking up towards me I go the other way. Not wanting any trouble. Do not meet this women, she's on drugs, will try to rob you, you will be around needles, and she has a pimp I'm pretty positive, I'm telling you don't meet her. There's other women out there but stay away from ones that are on drugs so bad they'll do anything for money. Be careful guys.










Reply With Quote





