rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 893 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 943 993 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4573

    Info

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/954753107054

    Anyone have any info on this one.

    I prefer them closer to my age.

    Thanks.

  2. #4572

    Corona viiiiirus!

    Never seen her before and will probably see honey before this chick. Who is this drug addict that more than likely has 2 deadly viruses?

  3. #4571

    The location

    I've so many door dashes to this exact location hahaha.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/407715419565

  4. #4570

    Stings aren't a priority right now either

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter341  [View Original Post]
    First off didn't see a price in her add second, I find it highly doubtful an LEO would use pictures with a completely naked chick.
    I've been in this hobby a long time and stings are exceptionally rare. And it's usually been focused on the street walker level.

    But right now, a sting operation to catch mongers is way way way down their list.

  5. #4569

    Amber Sunshine

    Anyone have info on her? Is she out of game or utr? Thanks in advance!!

  6. #4568

    Kelsey

    I keep seeing the name Kelsey come up. Searched her name, but no links. Could someone message me a link? Thanks in advance.

  7. #4567
    Quote Originally Posted by ToadMan35  [View Original Post]
    Hey, you guys getting worked up over this redhead chick. It's fake. Scam or maybe LEO.

    Ask about the rates: $100 up to an hour. LOL. Not only that, but another suspiciously hot new girl quoted the same exact price a week or 2 ago. Something's rotten in Denmark.
    First off didn't see a price in her add second, I find it highly doubtful an LEO would use pictures with a completely naked chick.

  8. #4566

    Kate from Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeVille  [View Original Post]
    Alexis has retired for those seeking contact info. Gone but not forgotten. I had a lot of fun with that one. She will be missed. Also, it appears Kate will not be back for several years. The pickings are really slim in Madison County now. I hope it picks up when the kung flu has fled. Stay safe out there.
    I never did have any experiences with Alexis but I met up with her friend Kate a couple of times. She was a whole lot of fun and will be missed. Based off her charges, she won't be released anytime soon. I can see years for her behind bars unfortunately.

  9. #4565

  10. #4564

    Any info on this one?

    Saw her as a while back but never met up and just saw a new ad. Any info?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/046782629632

  11. #4563

    Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerKing  [View Original Post]
    I would alao like Alexis number.
    Alexis has retired for those seeking contact info. Gone but not forgotten. I had a lot of fun with that one. She will be missed. Also, it appears Kate will not be back for several years. The pickings are really slim in Madison County now. I hope it picks up when the kung flu has fled. Stay safe out there.

  12. #4562

    Do what?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToadMan35  [View Original Post]
    This chick is too good to be true. Donation $100 up to an hour? LOL. That's the second "new girl" I've heard quote that exact donation. This is a scam or LEO.
    How many busts have you heard of in Lexington off of STG ads in the last 6 months? You've posted twice since you've been here and you've said the same things both times.

  13. #4561
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKeth12  [View Original Post]
    Which one is better? And worth it and most recent?
    Katie is always reliable and fun.

  14. #4560

    Wanting to see Kelsey or Katie

    Which one is better? And worth it and most recent?

  15. #4559

    Ashley in Versailles

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter341  [View Original Post]
    Keep us posted. Dang.
    OK it has been a very long time since I have posted anything on here. I have my reasons. Been mongering for over 20 years and I guess I have learned a few tricks. One is that some of the best providers out there may only post once. They may only be on the scene for a while but if you get lucky and time things right you can find a true gem. When this girls ad first appeared I checked her out right away due to the pics and description. For my money, she is one of the best around right now. I have seen her several times. Private apt. Incall in Versailles. Clean. I could go broke seeing this lady. Pics are definitely her. Gorgeous spinner body, cute face, young, pretty, tight kitty, and a really nice personality. I won't say much more except treat her good fellas. She is truly a sweetheart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape