Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 892 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 942 992 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by BadToDaBone  [View Original Post]
    Well this hobbyest been laying low lately for obvious reasons but still have / get the itch and don't think it is going away even though I be one of the older guys (a big reason laying low) here and is just like waiting for Spring can't wait for the "all clear" to happen-like to think can see the light at the end but it is sure that nothing is for sure. Anyways, I still monitor this site and some others and have seen nothing about Dawn, Kelsey Scarlet, Alaina, Lilly, Allie on here lately and just wondering, since these 6 all on my good to see list, are still around and having visitors or any other info. ? And also wondering if AMP shops been shut down-imagine surely they have and guess I could go or call but if any info about be appreciated also (was especially wondering about Paris AMP). Feel free to PM if works better. Used to always end Happy Hunting and still applies but want to add Safe and Smart hunting folks-such a different world we living in from what we had 6 weeks ago.
    Probably more of a case of, they are so well and thoroughly reviewed, not much to be added that hasn't been said. Usually you only hear about the good to see types that have been talked about, unless there is some drastic upheaval. Example being the various Katie's (Richmond or Lexington). Besides, we all get excited to try something new, even if it is a scary proposition sometimes in this hobby. Will say I saw Allie not too long ago. Bit thicker than I recall, but it had been 18 months, and the service was rock solid, friendly, and quality, and again, what can I say about it that hasn't been said by a number of other mongers on here?

  2. #4588

    Never seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by DRoads13  [View Original Post]
    Saw her as a while back but never met up and just saw a new ad. Any info?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/046782629632
    I've never seen her but I added her snapchat and she on my list. Look great.

  3. #4587

    Please oh please be real any one know?


  4. #4586

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was perusing ads on STG this morning and saw this add. I mean seriously, if I wanted a ***** I could stay home. LOL. Hell my wife isn't this bitchy.

    Reading her ad there isn't a chance in hell I'd call her. Maybe if she was super hot and / or had reviews as the best fuck in town I might reconsider. But she's doesn't have any of that.

    Has anyone ever seen her? I know it has to be a pain in the ass dealing with mongers who may not follow through or find someone else but does she really think this will help her?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/184120576094
    Whomever crafted that ad is a master of subtlety 🤪.

  5. #4585

    How to avoid getting clients 101

    Was perusing ads on STG this morning and saw this add. I mean seriously, if I wanted a ***** I could stay home. LOL. Hell my wife isn't this bitchy.

    Reading her ad there isn't a chance in hell I'd call her. Maybe if she was super hot and / or had reviews as the best fuck in town I might reconsider. But she's doesn't have any of that.

    Has anyone ever seen her? I know it has to be a pain in the ass dealing with mongers who may not follow through or find someone else but does she really think this will help her?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/184120576094

  6. #4584

    I very much question the legitimacy of all the C&D ads on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy1968  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I know for a fact that this is false. She's legit.
    They all seem a little too similar, and that strikes me as a very unlikely coincidence. And to be clear, I'm speaking strictly about the cash and dash ads, not cash and dash reports here. If they are being posted by the same aggrieved monger, I guess I'm just supposed to accept that this poor bastard is just the unluckiest SOB ever to walk the earth, and pretty much every girl he visits, rips him off, in which case, Dude find another hobby. If they're posted by different mongers, I'm now supposed to accept that several different guys are posting cash and dash ads, and they happen to be doing so only on one site, and with the same frequency and relentlessness. Seems pretty unlikely to me.

    My guess is it's either one of the girls, or somebody's pimp on there trying to hurt the competition.

    That's not to say I'm vouching for any of these girls that have had cash and dash ads posted. I'd venture a guess that most if not all would try a C&D given the right circumstances, I'm just saying I don't put much stock in those ads.

  7. #4583

    Nuru masseuse

    Any info on The Nuru masseuse would be appreciated, I may use her as a backup if my main option falls through again tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/983887043321

  8. #4582

    Dawn, Kelsey, Scarlet, Alaina, Lilly, Allie, Paris AMP

    Well this hobbyest been laying low lately for obvious reasons but still have / get the itch and don't think it is going away even though I be one of the older guys (a big reason laying low) here and is just like waiting for Spring can't wait for the "all clear" to happen-like to think can see the light at the end but it is sure that nothing is for sure. Anyways, I still monitor this site and some others and have seen nothing about Dawn, Kelsey Scarlet, Alaina, Lilly, Allie on here lately and just wondering, since these 6 all on my good to see list, are still around and having visitors or any other info. ? And also wondering if AMP shops been shut down-imagine surely they have and guess I could go or call but if any info about be appreciated also (was especially wondering about Paris AMP). Feel free to PM if works better. Used to always end Happy Hunting and still applies but want to add Safe and Smart hunting folks-such a different world we living in from what we had 6 weeks ago.

  9. #4581

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl that someone is making all the fake ads about?
    This is the hailey I think he is talking about. Looks good but service isn't great and really bod at watching the clock.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...c/417037396465

  10. #4580
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    Wow same kind of ad from awhile back, these girls are ripoffs and someone out there is getting back, that's great.
    Yeah, I know for a fact that this is false. She's legit.

  11. #4579

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...c/417037396465

    If only she wasn't so mechanical she can be one of the best with that body of hers, damn. I'm tired of wasting money on her but she usually suckers me in since she's probably one of the most attractive in the game right now.
    Is this the girl that someone is making all the fake ads about?

  12. #4578

    Huh?

    Do have a little more information? Link? Where can you find here? Contact info? Where is Honey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her before and will probably see honey before this chick. Who is this drug addict that more than likely has 2 deadly viruses?

  13. #4577

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackme3  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MTE...DRiYTMzMTk.jpg

    Who wouldn't want to tao that for $60. I'm tempted for sure. But I smell a rat.
    I would proceed with caution as there has been mixed and skeptical reports on whether she is legit or not. She's a real person but a lot of reports on her being involved with LEO. Her pics are very tempting I must say though.

  14. #4576

    Seriously

    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/MTE...DRiYTMzMTk.jpg

    Who wouldn't want to tao that for $60. I'm tempted for sure. But I smell a rat.

  15. #4575

    Hailey

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...c/417037396465

    If only she wasn't so mechanical she can be one of the best with that body of hers, damn. I'm tired of wasting money on her but she usually suckers me in since she's probably one of the most attractive in the game right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape