Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 13811
-
04-07-20 07:39 #4316Shill

Posts: 196She got the boot, kicked out
My two experiences with her was great w no complaints. No so much so for her host. What I've heard is that she was told to "get the fuck out now". She had been disrespectful to her host from the beginning and it finally had reach a tipping point when smoke had been reported coming out of the unit. Someone went to check it out and it turns out she smokes a particular substance that's not in a flower form. So that explains why it was so cold in the apartment, had the door open to let place air out. So let's just say LE rained down on the festivities, and finds her party favors. Is she going say its not hers and point to me and say it's mine. No thanks. I confirmed this with one closest to both parties. If she settles in call at your own risks. I'm okay, I can wait for the next new hottie.
-
04-06-20 13:55 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 71Carly new
(949)xxxx911.
Originally Posted by Goarmy
[View Original Post]
Her new booker and be advised she says she may be leaving next Monday.
-
04-06-20 11:09 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 303Mail box empty
For anyone trying to pm me. I have made some room.
-
04-06-20 10:46 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 293Ok
The health experts are telling us you would be at risk because you would be within 6 feet, they are saying that the peak is 3-6 days away, new USA Case counts declined today. For me personally, I can go without for however long it takes when I consider risk vs. Reward.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 08:55 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 37Number
Can you inbox me her number once she settle in please.
Originally Posted by Goarmy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 05:55 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 521BBBJ is no problem
Covid19 is a respiratory disease. DFK and DATY would be a major risk but it shouldn't transmit to you via BBBJ or CFS. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.
Either way, I don't believe people are going to go monk mode (or nun-mode) for 3 months until this virus has disappeared fully. End of April is a joke. This thing isn't going to turn a corner until June.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 05:09 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 80Asians who rim
I never thought I'd be a fan but I am now. Any one have recommendations on who does it? Besides Carly?
-
04-06-20 01:56 #4309Regular Member

Posts: 1Carly
Carly has arguably the best body in the industry. She started me off with a BBBJ before going to doggy and missionary. Very enthusiastic and high energy! Catch her before she goes.
-
04-06-20 00:15 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 71Carly
Hey everyone Carly just left her booker. She asks that you please do not contact that number. I will provide more information once she gets settled in a new place.
-
04-05-20 23:28 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 877Definitely Repeatable
Recently met her for the first time. Although session was a little different due to the current pandemic, it was a nice release. I especially liked ramming her in K9. She has meat on her bones in a good way so you can really grab on and go to town. I hate when some of them feel so fragile. View looking down with her ass up was very pleasing. An added bonus, she fit me like a glove so of course I didn't last long at all.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 19:06 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 51Carly
As stated in this thread she is smoking hot. It's not her in the pictures but better. She has this seductive bite of the lip that will drive you nuts. A complete pleaser on all levels. Light kissing to begin and she will let you explore her body in a passionate way. A lot of groping to begin with. She builds the mood and then bam goes in for it. Enough dirty talk to where it isn't a turnoff yet gets excited for what's coming. Bbj to begin with. Light rimming and attention to the boys. Cover goes on and it's open season. Multiple positions. There is a mirror and she uses to enhance the whole thing. Msog for an hr appt. Took a bit for second pop, but she coaxed it out of me doing some spectacular things to encourage it. Any questions please ask. $ price might be a bit more than some are willing to spend. I'd definitely would repeat.
-
04-05-20 18:56 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 51Carly
I just recently saw her as well and that's pretty spot on. I will post my experience shortly.
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 16:44 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 338Sounds like it.
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 15:30 #4303Regular Member

Posts: 10I think they won't want to see you if you're wearing the mask. I think you'll have to wait it out. It's been hard getting hold of a lot of the ladies. In fact I was thinking of sneaking out but most told me they are on break until this blows over.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 15:25 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 161Covid-19
So I'm trying to figure out how to get FS, BBBJ, Daty & DFK while being 6 feet away & wearing a face mask.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Just Asian.









Reply With Quote






