Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 635 of 921 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 685 735 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4301

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnaccord  [View Original Post]
    First off its not her in the pics.

    Carly is absolutely stunning and complete perfection. I have seen her and she is flawless.

    Real sweetheart, nice smiling beautiful by nature, I've seen her once before and each time it was couple that has not been seen for a long time, we many soft kisse this girl had me very relaxed I enjoyed an awesome hour with this sweet, She will reciprocate whatever passion you deliver. So if you treat her right she will do everything in her abilities to devour you whole amazing, In my life, I have never had a great sex like Carly.

    Please help preserve the jewels for a long time. Please don't be harsh with her.

    I never felt Carly rushed, we had a good connection.

    At what and does, very professional. I will come back to another session with her, very soon.

    If you are looking for the perfect woman, I recommend " Carly" Really great.

    Missing her already.
    This the OPs 1st post. Is he working for Asian Bunnies?

  2. #4300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Musta been a while ago. IIRC, 5 k is the average now.
    RIP. I was in Pattaya in July 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by Green16  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if any of the thai women offer BBFS?
    Didn't ask so I don't know. Every girl is different. I picked up germaphobic dud the next day at the same place. All luck of the draw.

  3. #4299

    35th

    Well I had about a weeks worth held up in the chamber so I thought why not! Let's check it out. I've hit this area once last summer with good luck. This was a different location but I felt pretty comfortable. $160 for the hour. I probably should've gotten the hhr and saved a few but got a decent massage after. I drew Annie who was a really short haired gal who had nice natural c's. She was probbaly in her 40's but had the young-ish look. She'll be around for another month. I got the covered BJ and covered FS. Hit her mish and doggy and came on her tits. They are still open!

  4. #4298

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Bangkok and Pattaya are great playgrounds for fun.
    Pussypoker clear your inbox.

  5. #4297

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Bangkok and Pattaya are great playgrounds for fun.
    Trying to PM you but your box is full.

  6. #4296

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    When things are back to normal, you should consider a trip to the source. I'm currently in Pattaya, Thailand. I'm more than Happy to wait it out here.
    Bangkok and Pattaya are great playgrounds for fun.

  7. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippe  [View Original Post]
    a phenomenal time for a mere 2800 baht.
    Musta been a while ago. IIRC, 5 k is the average now.

  8. #4294
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippe  [View Original Post]
    Man oh man. You have to try the Pattaya experience once. I actually crossed across the Cali border to dabble the Tijuana scene right before flying overseas. So many beautiful girls with model like bodies in Tijuana but the Thai experience was much better.

    Bar none Honey Body Massage 2 my favorite place. It brought the Chris-Tucker-Rush-Hour-2-Massage-Parlor segment to life. My buddy said my smile was huge but all I could remember after walking through the door was my heart dropping. There was an easy 60+ gorgeous girls just sitting on red velvet stair steps smiling and waving back to everyone on the floor. I gawked for nearly half a hour before deciding. It was damn difficult trying to pick one out of so many but the first one who kept waving at me for a get-go gave me a phenomenal time for a mere 2800 baht.
    Do you know if any of the thai women offer BBFS?

  9. #4293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Man oh man. You have to try the Pattaya experience once. I actually crossed across the Cali border to dabble the Tijuana scene right before flying overseas. So many beautiful girls with model like bodies in Tijuana but the Thai experience was much better.

    Bar none Honey Body Massage 2 my favorite place. It brought the Chris-Tucker-Rush-Hour-2-Massage-Parlor segment to life. My buddy said my smile was huge but all I could remember after walking through the door was my heart dropping. There was an easy 60+ gorgeous girls just sitting on red velvet stair steps smiling and waving back to everyone on the floor. I gawked for nearly half a hour before deciding. It was damn difficult trying to pick one out of so many but the first one who kept waving at me for a get-go gave me a phenomenal time for a mere 2800 baht.

  10. #4292
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    The nice thing about Pattaya: it can fit Any budget. I'm here to avoid the Chicago Winter. Generally Sept to Apr, So I don't do hotels, I stay in condos or apartments. I'm Not a big fan of Walking Street, as it's overpriced, a tourist trap more or less. And the closer you are to it, the more expensive things are. I prefer to stay near the LK Metro area. It's centrally located and easy to get to other parts of Pattaya. Also there are lots of restaurants in this area. Look at AirBnB, for apartments and condos. Agoda is good too. I don't understand why you want two rooms. Majority of places are girl friendly. The big question is how Pattaya will be post virus. Unknown how many naughty venues will survive.
    Thanks for the info. Between that and the others mentioning the international site I will do a bit more research, now that I have plenty of time do do more research LOL.

    TP.

  11. #4291
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    I was considering one room\hotel for playing and one for lodging while I'm there, if I decide to go. I was thinking of going for two weeks. Any recommendations on lodging\playspace? How about budget? I was figuring I would probably want to have a mongering day every other day or every third day, I'm getting to be an old fucker and need to pace myself a bit. Want to get all kinds of things on video sight seeing and otherwise. Looking at airfare (a few months ago) and lodging and figuring in fun money I was figuring a total of about $4 K US would be sufficient. Any thoughts? Ideas? Advice? Etc you can offer? TP.
    The nice thing about Pattaya: it can fit Any budget. I'm here to avoid the Chicago Winter. Generally Sept to Apr, So I don't do hotels, I stay in condos or apartments. I'm Not a big fan of Walking Street, as it's overpriced, a tourist trap more or less. And the closer you are to it, the more expensive things are. I prefer to stay near the LK Metro area. It's centrally located and easy to get to other parts of Pattaya. Also there are lots of restaurants in this area. Look at AirBnB, for apartments and condos. Agoda is good too. I don't understand why you want two rooms. Majority of places are girl friendly. The big question is how Pattaya will be post virus. Unknown how many naughty venues will survive.

  12. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    When things are back to normal, you should consider a trip to the source. I'm currently in Pattaya, Thailand. I'm more than Happy to wait it out here.
    If I visit Pattaya I'm probably not coming back. I'll find a way to get rich and never comeback haha.

  13. #4289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Thailand

    I strongly suggest you take a look at the sister site International Sex Guide. I have used it a number of times prior to travels and got a lot of help.

    There is also a site http://www.thethailandlife.com/.

    Good luck, safe travels and report back.

    Daz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    I have been considering a trip to Pattaya for a few months now to treat myself to a monger vacation with my video camera for a few weeks before this world issue came about. I adore Thai women, particularly those under 5'4" and 100 lbs. I had been doing some research and found some warnings that the local authorities have really tightened things up with the freelancers, and have read some suggestions that currently the best bet was to just go into the bar's, pay the barfine and have fun.

    I was thinking of doing more than just mongering, and even have been looking into Thai cupid to maybe get to know a few ladies online before my potential trip with the possible intention of having a companion for day trips for fun on the days I am recuperating from mongering. More than happy to spoil a gal and take her for a day of fun even if my dick hurts that day. I was considering staying near walking street, but there are so many "Hostel's\Hotels" that it's really overwhelming trying to pick a place to stay. I was considering one room\hotel for playing and one for lodging while I'm there, if I decide to go. I was thinking of going for two weeks. Any recommendations on lodging\playspace? How about budget? I was figuring I would probably want to have a mongering day every other day or every third day, I'm getting to be an old fucker and need to pace myself a bit. Want to get all kinds of things on video sight seeing and otherwise. Looking at airfare (a few months ago) and lodging and figuring in fun money I was figuring a total of about $4 K US would be sufficient. Any thoughts? Ideas? Advice? Etc you can offer?

    TP.

  14. #4288

    Pattaya

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    When things are back to normal, you should consider a trip to the source. I'm currently in Pattaya, Thailand. I'm more than Happy to wait it out here.
    I have been considering a trip to Pattaya for a few months now to treat myself to a monger vacation with my video camera for a few weeks before this world issue came about. I adore Thai women, particularly those under 5'4" and 100 lbs. I had been doing some research and found some warnings that the local authorities have really tightened things up with the freelancers, and have read some suggestions that currently the best bet was to just go into the bar's, pay the barfine and have fun.

    I was thinking of doing more than just mongering, and even have been looking into Thai cupid to maybe get to know a few ladies online before my potential trip with the possible intention of having a companion for day trips for fun on the days I am recuperating from mongering. More than happy to spoil a gal and take her for a day of fun even if my dick hurts that day. I was considering staying near walking street, but there are so many "Hostel's\Hotels" that it's really overwhelming trying to pick a place to stay. I was considering one room\hotel for playing and one for lodging while I'm there, if I decide to go. I was thinking of going for two weeks. Any recommendations on lodging\playspace? How about budget? I was figuring I would probably want to have a mongering day every other day or every third day, I'm getting to be an old fucker and need to pace myself a bit. Want to get all kinds of things on video sight seeing and otherwise. Looking at airfare (a few months ago) and lodging and figuring in fun money I was figuring a total of about $4 K US would be sufficient. Any thoughts? Ideas? Advice? Etc you can offer?

    TP.

  15. #4287

    A Good Fuck

    Did I already mention that Carly is smoking hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1850902

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape