Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 634 of 922 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 684 734 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4321
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #4320

    How did you get her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Green16  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting the number for Carly and it was the FBI chicago field office
    Since the number is XXX out and you never I'm'd me how did you get the number?

  3. #4319

    I tried contacting the number for Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Goarmy  [View Original Post]
    (949)xxxx911.

    Her new booker and be advised she says she may be leaving next Monday.
    I tried contacting the number for Carly and it was the FBI chicago field office.

  4. #4318

    Covid-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco20  [View Original Post]
    Later this morning I will be surrounded by dying people in the ICU. It's one of the most frightening experiences I've had in 25 years. You do not want to screw around with this virus. Do not be an idiot.
    My post was sarcastic. I'll be waiting this pandemic out by thinking of Emily and Cara and wishing I had tried Carly before any of this came down.

    Stay Safe.

    Just Asian.

  5. #4317

    You can wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    Covid19 is a respiratory disease. DFK and DATY would be a major risk but it shouldn't transmit to you via BBBJ or CFS. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.

    Either way, I don't believe people are going to go monk mode (or nun-mode) for 3 months until this virus has disappeared fully. End of April is a joke. This thing isn't going to turn a corner until June.
    Later this morning I will be surrounded by dying people in the ICU. It's one of the most frightening experiences I've had in 25 years. You do not want to screw around with this virus. Do not be an idiot.

  6. #4316

    She got the boot, kicked out

    My two experiences with her was great w no complaints. No so much so for her host. What I've heard is that she was told to "get the fuck out now". She had been disrespectful to her host from the beginning and it finally had reach a tipping point when smoke had been reported coming out of the unit. Someone went to check it out and it turns out she smokes a particular substance that's not in a flower form. So that explains why it was so cold in the apartment, had the door open to let place air out. So let's just say LE rained down on the festivities, and finds her party favors. Is she going say its not hers and point to me and say it's mine. No thanks. I confirmed this with one closest to both parties. If she settles in call at your own risks. I'm okay, I can wait for the next new hottie.

  7. #4315

    Carly new

    Quote Originally Posted by Goarmy  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone Carly just left her booker. She asks that you please do not contact that number. I will provide more information once she gets settled in a new place.
    (949)xxxx911.

    Her new booker and be advised she says she may be leaving next Monday.

  8. #4314

    Mail box empty

    For anyone trying to pm me. I have made some room.

  9. #4313

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    Covid19 is a respiratory disease. DFK and DATY would be a major risk but it shouldn't transmit to you via BBBJ or CFS. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.

    Either way, I don't believe people are going to go monk mode (or nun-mode) for 3 months until this virus has disappeared fully. End of April is a joke. This thing isn't going to turn a corner until June.
    The health experts are telling us you would be at risk because you would be within 6 feet, they are saying that the peak is 3-6 days away, new USA Case counts declined today. For me personally, I can go without for however long it takes when I consider risk vs. Reward.

  10. #4312

    Number

    Can you inbox me her number once she settle in please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goarmy  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone Carly just left her booker. She asks that you please do not contact that number. I will provide more information once she gets settled in a new place.

  11. #4311

    BBBJ is no problem

    Covid19 is a respiratory disease. DFK and DATY would be a major risk but it shouldn't transmit to you via BBBJ or CFS. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.

    Either way, I don't believe people are going to go monk mode (or nun-mode) for 3 months until this virus has disappeared fully. End of April is a joke. This thing isn't going to turn a corner until June.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    So I'm trying to figure out how to get FS, BBBJ, Daty & DFK while being 6 feet away & wearing a face mask.

    Any ideas would be appreciated.

    Just Asian.

  12. #4310

    Asians who rim

    I never thought I'd be a fan but I am now. Any one have recommendations on who does it? Besides Carly?

  13. #4309

    Carly

    Carly has arguably the best body in the industry. She started me off with a BBBJ before going to doggy and missionary. Very enthusiastic and high energy! Catch her before she goes.

  14. #4308

    Carly

    Hey everyone Carly just left her booker. She asks that you please do not contact that number. I will provide more information once she gets settled in a new place.

  15. #4307

    Definitely Repeatable

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Carly was busy, I figured I would spend some of the stimulus money I haven't received yet and schedule an appointment with the other option Angiela to say hi. Overall she is a solid option, that you won't regret. It is her goal to make sure you leave satisfied, whatever it takes. Repeatable
    Recently met her for the first time. Although session was a little different due to the current pandemic, it was a nice release. I especially liked ramming her in K9. She has meat on her bones in a good way so you can really grab on and go to town. I hate when some of them feel so fragile. View looking down with her ass up was very pleasing. An added bonus, she fit me like a glove so of course I didn't last long at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape