Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 921 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    When things are back to normal, you should consider a trip to the source. I'm currently in Pattaya, Thailand. I'm more than Happy to wait it out here.
    If I visit Pattaya I'm probably not coming back. I'll find a way to get rich and never comeback haha.

  2. #4289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Thailand

    I strongly suggest you take a look at the sister site International Sex Guide. I have used it a number of times prior to travels and got a lot of help.

    There is also a site http://www.thethailandlife.com/.

    Good luck, safe travels and report back.

    Daz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    I have been considering a trip to Pattaya for a few months now to treat myself to a monger vacation with my video camera for a few weeks before this world issue came about. I adore Thai women, particularly those under 5'4" and 100 lbs. I had been doing some research and found some warnings that the local authorities have really tightened things up with the freelancers, and have read some suggestions that currently the best bet was to just go into the bar's, pay the barfine and have fun.

    I was thinking of doing more than just mongering, and even have been looking into Thai cupid to maybe get to know a few ladies online before my potential trip with the possible intention of having a companion for day trips for fun on the days I am recuperating from mongering. More than happy to spoil a gal and take her for a day of fun even if my dick hurts that day. I was considering staying near walking street, but there are so many "Hostel's\Hotels" that it's really overwhelming trying to pick a place to stay. I was considering one room\hotel for playing and one for lodging while I'm there, if I decide to go. I was thinking of going for two weeks. Any recommendations on lodging\playspace? How about budget? I was figuring I would probably want to have a mongering day every other day or every third day, I'm getting to be an old fucker and need to pace myself a bit. Want to get all kinds of things on video sight seeing and otherwise. Looking at airfare (a few months ago) and lodging and figuring in fun money I was figuring a total of about $4 K US would be sufficient. Any thoughts? Ideas? Advice? Etc you can offer?

    TP.

  3. #4288

    Pattaya

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    When things are back to normal, you should consider a trip to the source. I'm currently in Pattaya, Thailand. I'm more than Happy to wait it out here.
    I have been considering a trip to Pattaya for a few months now to treat myself to a monger vacation with my video camera for a few weeks before this world issue came about. I adore Thai women, particularly those under 5'4" and 100 lbs. I had been doing some research and found some warnings that the local authorities have really tightened things up with the freelancers, and have read some suggestions that currently the best bet was to just go into the bar's, pay the barfine and have fun.

    I was thinking of doing more than just mongering, and even have been looking into Thai cupid to maybe get to know a few ladies online before my potential trip with the possible intention of having a companion for day trips for fun on the days I am recuperating from mongering. More than happy to spoil a gal and take her for a day of fun even if my dick hurts that day. I was considering staying near walking street, but there are so many "Hostel's\Hotels" that it's really overwhelming trying to pick a place to stay. I was considering one room\hotel for playing and one for lodging while I'm there, if I decide to go. I was thinking of going for two weeks. Any recommendations on lodging\playspace? How about budget? I was figuring I would probably want to have a mongering day every other day or every third day, I'm getting to be an old fucker and need to pace myself a bit. Want to get all kinds of things on video sight seeing and otherwise. Looking at airfare (a few months ago) and lodging and figuring in fun money I was figuring a total of about $4 K US would be sufficient. Any thoughts? Ideas? Advice? Etc you can offer?

    TP.

  4. #4287

    A Good Fuck

    Did I already mention that Carly is smoking hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1850902

  5. #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDJ  [View Original Post]
    I love Thai women idk about why'all.
    When things are back to normal, you should consider a trip to the source. I'm currently in Pattaya, Thailand. I'm more than Happy to wait it out here.

  6. #4285

    I'm going there now to see what's on the menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Sakura is a little on the older side, but great skills and a good time. I like it when they have Japanese girls from time to time. She actually lives in Japan. Not a Japanese girl who lives in the States. Would recommend.
    KP is my go to place and I never had anything but terrific service.

    It's good to have Japanese time to time.

  7. #4284

    Girls

    No lie I like meeting girls this way instead of out in public. Why? Because these working girls know the end goal and don't play hard to get LOL I just got into the game but have seen many Thai girls in the area and have built a relationship with a few. I'm no longer the guy asking them if can see you. They come to me asking if they can see me now and of course I won't charge them. Treat these girls right guys!

  8. #4283

    Sakura KP

    Sakura is a little on the older side, but great skills and a good time. I like it when they have Japanese girls from time to time. She actually lives in Japan. Not a Japanese girl who lives in the States. Would recommend.

  9. #4282

    Sexy Diana

    I saw sexy Diana not to long ago. She is sexy and has a nice body. Easy verification. She kept telling me to fuck her harder which really turned me on. I was there for an hour but wouldn't let me go LOL I love Thai women idk about why'all.

  10. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    What is the pricing for 30/60?
    Pretty sure it's 200/260.

  11. #4280
    Quote Originally Posted by Avadevinetits  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recently been to the place on 35th? Phone number ending in 7944. They seem to be the only Chinatown location posting ads since the corona shelter in place mandate. I want to try them but fearful as the location they host out of was raided back in 2014. But my model, raided once and you're going to forever be at a heightened risk to be raided again. 35th street! Give reviews!
    Yes 35th St is open, I know from personal experience. Just because it was raided 6 years ago is no reason to avoid it now. Many places have been raided several times in the past 6 years and and are still operating as usual.

    I think you should go, try it out and write your 1st review.

    Avg Joe.

  12. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Carly was busy, I figured I would spend some of the stimulus money I haven't received yet and schedule an appointment with the other option Angiela to say hi. Overall she is a solid option, that you won't regret. It is her goal to make sure you leave satisfied, whatever it takes. Repeatable.
    Also since lockdown it's only taking reservations right?

  13. #4278

    35th Street xxx-xxx-7944 Any Reviews?

    Anyone recently been to the place on 35th? Phone number ending in 7944. They seem to be the only Chinatown location posting ads since the corona shelter in place mandate. I want to try them but fearful as the location they host out of was raided back in 2014. But my model, raided once and you're going to forever be at a heightened risk to be raided again. 35th street! Give reviews!

  14. #4277
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Carly was busy, I figured I would spend some of the stimulus money I haven't received yet and schedule an appointment with the other option Angiela to say hi. Overall she is a solid option, that you won't regret. It is her goal to make sure you leave satisfied, whatever it takes. Repeatable.
    What is the pricing for 30/60?

  15. #4276

    It's good to have options. Angiela

    Carly was busy, I figured I would spend some of the stimulus money I haven't received yet and schedule an appointment with the other option Angiela to say hi. Overall she is a solid option, that you won't regret. It is her goal to make sure you leave satisfied, whatever it takes. Repeatable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape