Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 9916
-
03-14-20 15:30 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 490No name girl in Gardner
It's a hike for some I imagine, but has anyone seen her? For a while she was doing strictly cardates on the weekends as I think she said something about starting nursing classes.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/951188192163
-
03-14-20 09:59 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 389Her body is fairly decent for a woman of her age. You can tell by looking at her hands and feet that she's about 60 but her skin is very smooth around her midsection and thigh area. Not much of a gut to speak of. Didn't see any signs of drug use.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 21:13 #2489Banned Member

Posts: 968Admins running this.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I think you mean ruining, not running but the point remains people come to this thread to read reviews. If somebody is doing something out of line you could use the "Report Post" button then add them to your ignore list and take care of it but that's not what you want to do, what you want to do is troll somebody and pick a fight. Which is why you're on moderation. You guys will always have more insight into what is happening on the threads in your city than we do, that's why we put the report post button there. I can check and see if it's that member who was banned.
I'm not the one taking the review threads off topic.
A2
-
03-13-20 20:33 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 174Another Scam
Here is another one advertising recently that is looking to scam people.
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...f/351329308420
She (or he) will give you the address to a hotel in Worcester, but will ask you to stop by a store beforehand in order to buy a moneypak. Whenever someone is looking to run a moneypak scam, they claim that moneypaks are safer than cash and will look to have you provide the code that is listed on the back. This allows them to sign onto their moneypak account and type in the code to secure the funds from the moneypak that you just bought.In Worcester Now! Come See Me For The Ultimate Gfe Experience!
My name is Megan. Im 23 years old.
Down to earth, full of energy, the life of the party kinda chick.
I definitely know how to get the PARTY started.
100% FUN
100% SATISFACTION
100% SEXY
100% REAL
100% INDEPENDENT
Incall Available At Upscale Location.
Only Contact Me If Your Ready And Serious!!!!
I Can Verify I'm Real.
I told them that this was suspicious and they assured me it was not. However, when I asked whether or not they were going to ask me for the code on the back before letting me into their hotel room, they went silent. They are using a 607 area code so the phone number is from out of state, and the pictures look too good to be true so I would advise caution with this one.
-
03-13-20 19:46 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 1048Hannah
I saw Hannah today. I called her and she was able to see me within 45 minutes. Which worked out perfect. I'd say she still looks about the same. Maybe a little skinnier but not bad. She still has a very cute face imo. She told me she needs to have an IV put in her neck. Because she has cervical cancer. So this may explain the slightly smaller appearance. But I think she looks great.
She's an easy girl to be nice to. We get along great. No sense of rushing even for the half hour appointment. I didn't want to spend a fortune so we did a basic half hour massage with happy ending. 60 total. She took her time throughout. She smiles when she is tugging you. Which I liked.
Her place has easy parking and was relatively inconspicuous when walking in. Hannah is sweet like.
I said and a cute little body and face. However, she is looking somewhat worn. I may try the same, more, or not return for a while, I can't tell right now. I do know if I banged her I would need to wrap it and I'm not really into that.
She is attainable. You just need to be persistent.
-
03-13-20 14:24 #2486Banned Member

Posts: 968[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-13-20 13:33 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 158Lucy is reviewed here. Not an impressive review, did not visit.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 08:16 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 77Hannah
Got in touch with her the other day. All is offered she won't respond to texts though you have to call.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 00:43 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 1048Provider
What's her deal is she a junkie? Is her body decent at all for an older broad?
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 23:19 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 2189Hannah
Latest ad says Worcester. She was in Gardner.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
Never met her. Did text with her at one point a while ago. Never followed thru do to her coming off as wanting too much information and just got a bad vibe.
Lot of posts about her in Fitchburg forum.
My take is she is bipolar and if you catch her on a good day, can be great. If on a bad day, watch out. Not worth it to me to take the chance as to which day it would be. Good luck if you try to see her.
-
03-12-20 19:38 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 389She sounds like an absolute pain in the ass, yet I'd still like to see her at least once! LOL. Is she hosting in Worcester? Thought I might have read that she was in Fitchburg too?
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 16:33 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 1268Ghosted by Hannah
I spoke with her the day before and everything seemed cool. After speaking for a while I opted for an hour and her higher price point. I sent a confirmation txt as she had requested the next morning and arrived at the appointed location a few minutes early couple hours later Nothing, zippidy doo dah. Not even a sorry, "something came up".
I think she's pretty flakey.
ARG.
-
03-12-20 16:09 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 389She only blew me enough to make junior hard but "meh" nothing special. She does like to fuck though and enjoyed herself perhaps more than I did.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
Dumpy apartment. Very small, cluttered bedroom. Ok time but nothing special.
-
03-12-20 14:09 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 149Is my point not plainly obvious to you all?
Ask whatever dumb questions you want of these girls. They are under no obligation to answer. They are not selling used cars, they're selling their bodies. If you're ghosted, it's because you give off a creepy troll vibe. If you still can't understand, then try that shit out on strippers and watch how fast you get booted out of a club. This is. Or white knight shot, this is advice on how to deal with providers. Advice you obviously need. Call them with only three questions, how much, where, and what time. Don't waste their time. Saying they don't have a job just makes you look ignorant. They could be hosting a high roller instead of answering dumb questions. I always treat them with respect, and don't waste their time. They don't owe any of us a single thing. Judging by the general attitudes I read, it's no wonder why they're always calling me.
So for you novices our there, don't overthink things, don't over complicate things. Call them, then go fuck them. Don't pay in advance. We've all been burned at one point or another. Sometime I end up screwing the girl who burned me the next day anyway. They're constantly testing you to see what they can get away with.
P.S, all that being said, you can expect a little more from high class / high price escorts, but the same rules apply.
-
03-12-20 11:38 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 1048No
Well that's one strong NO. She told me, "if you have a condom bring it. " I said, "does this mean a condom is optional?" "If you're 100% clean then yes. ".
This was within 5 minutes of sending the first text. Not the first time I've seen the offer. But it was one of the few times I've seen BB offered so quickly and willingly to a complete stranger.
I kind of already knew at that moment I wasn't going to follow through and see her. But, I wanted to hear more on here.
Originally Posted by EffYouTrump
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




