Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 662 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2476

    All in the Question

    It's all in how you ask it. "I just wanted to ask you about something, I have a friend who saw you and he told me you robbed him, is this something I'll need to worry about?

    She'll either discuss it with you or if she's planning on robbing you she'll flip out and yell because now she can't rob you because you'll be alert to it.

    I say the more questions the better. As long as they're posed correctly as to avoid instigation.

    What's up with you guys and couching the questions. These girls are seasoned street vets, they can take a question regarding the street life. The only thing you risk is them running away. But is that a risk? Or a gift?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Really? It's like me meeting you for the first time and asking, "How long have you been beating your wife?" It automatically presumes the worst in the other person without any context prior to the question. I don't know about you, but I have found very few providers are even aware of this website. Of the few that were, it was always an issue and not in a good way. Are you going to give me a good review? I will make your life HELL if you give me a bad review. When confronted with a provider that is aware of this website, I play dumb like I don't know what they are talking about.

    My advice? If you want to take one for the team, nobody is stopping you. Report back if you wish and share the experience but know in advance, the deck is stacked against you. That is the value of this website, to protect you and your wallet.

  2. #2475

    Two Things Wrong

    Skank Mag, have you never asked a new provider questions? If not, you could probably get some decent recognizance done just by asking some basic questions alone. I always ask them questions. What's your incall situation? Do you do quick dates? Is $5 cool? Stuff like that.

    The guy asked a direct question to the escort regarding her reported history. It sounds like he got a very telling response even though he got no response at all. I would say his question served his purpose of determining if he should avoid this girl. Her response told him. She's nuts!

    His question was a valid one. It involved his safety and his money. If you don't attempt to look out for those two things I'd say that's the biggest mistake of all.

    True, in most situations, you don't have to answer to anyone. But, this defense is almost worse than not answering, as we see in the case we are talking about. Her not answering told him everything he wanted to know.

    Maybe next time don't come off so infallible.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    There are two things wrong with what you did.

    1. You asked a question to a girl, wasting her time. No one has to answer to you.

    2. You already knew the answer: never pay up front. Ever. They'd ditch Brad Pitt if he gave them the money first. If the girl wants money first through a cash app, pay her all you have, and then contemplate why you'd do such a thing.

  3. #2474

    Not trying to be a smart ass here

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...c/714359211927

    So I've been a member on this forum for like 5 years. And I don't necessarily believe all the reviews. But the most recent reviews on this girl is that she rips guy's off or asks for money upfront via cash app. So I sent her a text and asked her if she would give me her side of the story?. Of why all these guys are making rip-off reviews?. She replied "if you don't trust me then go see another fuking girl" . I was like holy shit* have a good day. I try to find common sense in everything. Why would this girl be so mean to me? Is that going to make me go see her?. It's just unreal.
    Really? It's like me meeting you for the first time and asking, "How long have you been beating your wife?" It automatically presumes the worst in the other person without any context prior to the question. I don't know about you, but I have found very few providers are even aware of this website. Of the few that were, it was always an issue and not in a good way. Are you going to give me a good review? I will make your life HELL if you give me a bad review. When confronted with a provider that is aware of this website, I play dumb like I don't know what they are talking about.

    My advice? If you want to take one for the team, nobody is stopping you. Report back if you wish and share the experience but know in advance, the deck is stacked against you. That is the value of this website, to protect you and your wallet.

  4. #2473

    Lucy in Worcester

    Any one seen her.

  5. #2472
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I know this one was talked about as of recent on this forum because I found her info on here just over the weekend. I forget where I found her on here and now I'm back to ask questions.

    I may visit her Friday. Can anyone tell me how she is at BJ or FS? Also, there was some talk about her living in a dirty basement or apartment or something like that.

    What's her incall like? Is she worth 80 for a quick visit? Please let me know before Friday if anyone can.
    No, just no.

  6. #2471

    These providers have just as much time as mongers.

    That's asinine to say that asking them questions wastes their time. Why would you make a ridiculous statement? I hit that Savanah up a few weeks ago. Inquiring to see her. She ghosted me once I asked her if she can do GFE with me / mutual touching. Kissing a tiny bit. To warm up the mood. An she was texting me before that. What are we not supposed to ask those important questions? Then that means we're wasting their time. Your statement SM sounds a bit like your a white knight. For these types of providers.

  7. #2470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Always ask question

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not in the mood to argue because I have a lot of love and respect for the moderators on this forum. But maybe you didn't read my review on sky in Worcester that ripped me off?. And these girls are no different than someone selling a used car. If you put up a used car for sale you're going to get Tire kickers and people calling you asking a million questions. Asking her a simple question is no big deal. She should have been polite. Explain to me what she offers. And let me decide if I want to go see her or not by her being a total ****** makes no sense bro.

    Moreover if one thing pisses me off. Its when girls say you wasted my time. Are these girls doctors or heart surgeans?. Give me a fucken break dude.
    These hoes got plenty of time. 50% of them don't work. So idk what time we wasting since we do need to know what kind of service they provide. They posting fake pic ot 5 tear old pics and expect people not to ask them question. And worst part about them. If you say something they don't like regarding their price. They quick to say bye also.

  8. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    There are two things wrong with what you did.

    1. You asked a question to a girl, wasting her time. No one has to answer to you.

    2. You already knew the answer: never pay up front. Ever. They'd ditch Brad Pitt if he gave them the money first. If the girl wants money first through a cash app, pay her all you have, and then contemplate why you'd do such a stupid thing.
    I'm not in the mood to argue because I have a lot of love and respect for the moderators on this forum. But maybe you didn't read my review on sky in Worcester that ripped me off?. And these girls are no different than someone selling a used car. If you put up a used car for sale you're going to get Tire kickers and people calling you asking a million questions. Asking her a simple question is no big deal. She should have been polite. Explain to me what she offers. And let me decide if I want to go see her or not by her being a total ****** makes no sense bro.

    Moreover if one thing pisses me off. Its when girls say you wasted my time. Are these girls doctors or heart surgeans?. Give me a fucken break dude.

  9. #2468

    There's nothing wrong with asking the provider a question.

    Why don't you worry about your own endeavors with providers! Rather than questioning other members tactics. Just saying. Not to sound rude or nothing. Like how you just came off. One good thing you did say though, the line about Brad Pitt. Will admit that was funny. And obviously it's never good to pay up front.

  10. #2467

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...c/714359211927

    So I've been a member on this forum for like 5 years the most recent reviews on this girl is that she rips guy's off or asks for money upfront via cash app. So I sent her a text and asked her if she would give me her side of the story?. Of why all these guys are making rip-off reviews?. She replied "if you don't trust me then go see another fuking girl" . I was like holy shit* have a good day. I try to find common sense in everything. Why would this girl be so mean to me? Is that going to make me go see her?. It's just unreal.
    There are two things wrong with what you did.

    1. You asked a question to a girl, wasting her time. No one has to answer to you.

    2. You already knew the answer: never pay up front. Ever. They'd ditch Brad Pitt if he gave them the money first. If the girl wants money first through a cash app, pay her all you have, and then contemplate why you'd do such a thing.

  11. #2466

    Provider

    I know this one was talked about as of recent on this forum because I found her info on here just over the weekend. I forget where I found her on here and now I'm back to ask questions.

    I may visit her Friday. Can anyone tell me how she is at BJ or FS? Also, there was some talk about her living in a dirty basement or apartment or something like that.

    What's her incall like? Is she worth 80 for a quick visit? Please let me know before Friday if anyone can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84A9B68E-1F33-410B-91CA-04B7B1F5388C.jpg‎  

  12. #2465

    Savannah review

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...c/714359211927

    So I've been a member on this forum for like 5 years. And I don't necessarily believe all the reviews. But the most recent reviews on this girl is that she rips guy's off or asks for money upfront via cash app. So I sent her a text and asked her if she would give me her side of the story?. Of why all these guys are making rip-off reviews?. She replied "if you don't trust me then go see another fuking girl" . I was like holy shit* have a good day. I try to find common sense in everything. Why would this girl be so mean to me? Is that going to make me go see her?. It's just unreal.

  13. #2464

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hannah recently. Honestly gives best head around. Her health seems to be not as good as last time. I didn't ask questions but she disclosed some stuff. She is moving today or tomorrow to a hotel in Worcester for a week or so. I forget where she said her new place will be in Worcester. She isn't always the easiest to set up with. But she is really nice and great to see.
    Do you have a LINK for Hannah?

  14. #2463

    Savannah. Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Ya she used to be totally legit back a dew years ago when she hosted at a hotel in newton. I haven't seen her for at least 3 years so who the fuck knows. Too bad because she was a gem
    I read the reviews and decided to give her a shot. I proceeded with caution and started texting with her and set up a time to meet. Made the trip down and she completely flaked and ghosted me. Not sure what's up with her, but she's really sketchy. Do yourself a favor and move along.

  15. #2462

    Hannah

    Saw Hannah recently. Honestly gives best head around. Her health seems to be not as good as last time. I didn't ask questions but she disclosed some stuff. She is moving today or tomorrow to a hotel in Worcester for a week or so. I forget where she said her new place will be in Worcester. She isn't always the easiest to set up with. But she is really nice and great to see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape