Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 9916
-
03-12-20 11:34 #2476Senior Member

Posts: 1048All in the Question
It's all in how you ask it. "I just wanted to ask you about something, I have a friend who saw you and he told me you robbed him, is this something I'll need to worry about?
She'll either discuss it with you or if she's planning on robbing you she'll flip out and yell because now she can't rob you because you'll be alert to it.
I say the more questions the better. As long as they're posed correctly as to avoid instigation.
What's up with you guys and couching the questions. These girls are seasoned street vets, they can take a question regarding the street life. The only thing you risk is them running away. But is that a risk? Or a gift?
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 11:27 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 1048Two Things Wrong
Skank Mag, have you never asked a new provider questions? If not, you could probably get some decent recognizance done just by asking some basic questions alone. I always ask them questions. What's your incall situation? Do you do quick dates? Is $5 cool? Stuff like that.
The guy asked a direct question to the escort regarding her reported history. It sounds like he got a very telling response even though he got no response at all. I would say his question served his purpose of determining if he should avoid this girl. Her response told him. She's nuts!
His question was a valid one. It involved his safety and his money. If you don't attempt to look out for those two things I'd say that's the biggest mistake of all.
True, in most situations, you don't have to answer to anyone. But, this defense is almost worse than not answering, as we see in the case we are talking about. Her not answering told him everything he wanted to know.
Maybe next time don't come off so infallible.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 10:26 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 887Not trying to be a smart ass here
Really? It's like me meeting you for the first time and asking, "How long have you been beating your wife?" It automatically presumes the worst in the other person without any context prior to the question. I don't know about you, but I have found very few providers are even aware of this website. Of the few that were, it was always an issue and not in a good way. Are you going to give me a good review? I will make your life HELL if you give me a bad review. When confronted with a provider that is aware of this website, I play dumb like I don't know what they are talking about.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
My advice? If you want to take one for the team, nobody is stopping you. Report back if you wish and share the experience but know in advance, the deck is stacked against you. That is the value of this website, to protect you and your wallet.
-
03-12-20 07:43 #2473Banned Member

Posts: 152Lucy in Worcester
Any one seen her.
-
03-11-20 23:06 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 104No, just no.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 21:31 #2471Banned Member

Posts: 968These providers have just as much time as mongers.
That's asinine to say that asking them questions wastes their time. Why would you make a ridiculous statement? I hit that Savanah up a few weeks ago. Inquiring to see her. She ghosted me once I asked her if she can do GFE with me / mutual touching. Kissing a tiny bit. To warm up the mood. An she was texting me before that. What are we not supposed to ask those important questions? Then that means we're wasting their time. Your statement SM sounds a bit like your a white knight. For these types of providers.
-
03-11-20 20:19 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 4544Always ask question
These hoes got plenty of time. 50% of them don't work. So idk what time we wasting since we do need to know what kind of service they provide. They posting fake pic ot 5 tear old pics and expect people not to ask them question. And worst part about them. If you say something they don't like regarding their price. They quick to say bye also.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 18:03 #2469Banned Member

Posts: 942I'm not in the mood to argue because I have a lot of love and respect for the moderators on this forum. But maybe you didn't read my review on sky in Worcester that ripped me off?. And these girls are no different than someone selling a used car. If you put up a used car for sale you're going to get Tire kickers and people calling you asking a million questions. Asking her a simple question is no big deal. She should have been polite. Explain to me what she offers. And let me decide if I want to go see her or not by her being a total ****** makes no sense bro.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
Moreover if one thing pisses me off. Its when girls say you wasted my time. Are these girls doctors or heart surgeans?. Give me a fucken break dude.
-
03-11-20 15:04 #2468Banned Member

Posts: 968There's nothing wrong with asking the provider a question.
Why don't you worry about your own endeavors with providers! Rather than questioning other members tactics. Just saying. Not to sound rude or nothing. Like how you just came off. One good thing you did say though, the line about Brad Pitt. Will admit that was funny. And obviously it's never good to pay up front.
-
03-11-20 08:55 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 149Savannah
There are two things wrong with what you did.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
1. You asked a question to a girl, wasting her time. No one has to answer to you.
2. You already knew the answer: never pay up front. Ever. They'd ditch Brad Pitt if he gave them the money first. If the girl wants money first through a cash app, pay her all you have, and then contemplate why you'd do such a thing.
-
03-10-20 21:52 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 1048Provider
I know this one was talked about as of recent on this forum because I found her info on here just over the weekend. I forget where I found her on here and now I'm back to ask questions.
I may visit her Friday. Can anyone tell me how she is at BJ or FS? Also, there was some talk about her living in a dirty basement or apartment or something like that.
What's her incall like? Is she worth 80 for a quick visit? Please let me know before Friday if anyone can.
-
03-10-20 17:09 #2465Banned Member

Posts: 942Savannah review
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...c/714359211927
So I've been a member on this forum for like 5 years. And I don't necessarily believe all the reviews. But the most recent reviews on this girl is that she rips guy's off or asks for money upfront via cash app. So I sent her a text and asked her if she would give me her side of the story?. Of why all these guys are making rip-off reviews?. She replied "if you don't trust me then go see another fuking girl" . I was like holy shit* have a good day. I try to find common sense in everything. Why would this girl be so mean to me? Is that going to make me go see her?. It's just unreal.
-
03-10-20 14:56 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 160Hannah
Do you have a LINK for Hannah?
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 12:47 #2463Regular Member

Posts: 20Savannah. Don't waste your time
I read the reviews and decided to give her a shot. I proceeded with caution and started texting with her and set up a time to meet. Made the trip down and she completely flaked and ghosted me. Not sure what's up with her, but she's really sketchy. Do yourself a favor and move along.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 09:50 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 190Hannah
Saw Hannah recently. Honestly gives best head around. Her health seems to be not as good as last time. I didn't ask questions but she disclosed some stuff. She is moving today or tomorrow to a hotel in Worcester for a week or so. I forget where she said her new place will be in Worcester. She isn't always the easiest to set up with. But she is really nice and great to see.










Reply With Quote




