Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 496 of 662 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 546 596 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2493

    Any takers

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/823984140074

    I tried but she really gave me the run around. Have a feeling it would have been a burn move, so that wasn't happening. Texted her at 9 and told her I'd be ready for 3, all was good until it was time to meet up. I don't want to throw dirt on anyone that didn't do me wrong but tread lightly. Hopefully I'll hear some good feedback.

  2. #2492

    Hey Bareback Russian. That's Ava.

    You'd want to STAY AWAY from that one man. She is out of Fitchburg. Plenty of reports on that Thread. She's famous for giving like NO service at all. Collects money upfront. And then keeps giving excuses. On why not to give out service. One of these days someone might hurt her real bad. For pulling that scamming routine. Just saying.

  3. #2491

    No name girl in Gardner

    It's a hike for some I imagine, but has anyone seen her? For a while she was doing strictly cardates on the weekends as I think she said something about starting nursing classes.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/951188192163

  4. #2490
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    What's her deal is she a junkie? Is her body decent at all for an older broad?
    Her body is fairly decent for a woman of her age. You can tell by looking at her hands and feet that she's about 60 but her skin is very smooth around her midsection and thigh area. Not much of a gut to speak of. Didn't see any signs of drug use.

  5. #2489

    Admins running this.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I think you mean ruining, not running but the point remains people come to this thread to read reviews. If somebody is doing something out of line you could use the "Report Post" button then add them to your ignore list and take care of it but that's not what you want to do, what you want to do is troll somebody and pick a fight. Which is why you're on moderation. You guys will always have more insight into what is happening on the threads in your city than we do, that's why we put the report post button there. I can check and see if it's that member who was banned.

    I'm not the one taking the review threads off topic.

    A2

  6. #2488

    Another Scam

    Here is another one advertising recently that is looking to scam people.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...f/351329308420

    In Worcester Now! Come See Me For The Ultimate Gfe Experience!

    My name is Megan. Im 23 years old.

    Down to earth, full of energy, the life of the party kinda chick.

    I definitely know how to get the PARTY started.

    100% FUN

    100% SATISFACTION

    100% SEXY

    100% REAL

    100% INDEPENDENT

    Incall Available At Upscale Location.

    Only Contact Me If Your Ready And Serious!!!!

    I Can Verify I'm Real.
    She (or he) will give you the address to a hotel in Worcester, but will ask you to stop by a store beforehand in order to buy a moneypak. Whenever someone is looking to run a moneypak scam, they claim that moneypaks are safer than cash and will look to have you provide the code that is listed on the back. This allows them to sign onto their moneypak account and type in the code to secure the funds from the moneypak that you just bought.

    I told them that this was suspicious and they assured me it was not. However, when I asked whether or not they were going to ask me for the code on the back before letting me into their hotel room, they went silent. They are using a 607 area code so the phone number is from out of state, and the pictures look too good to be true so I would advise caution with this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MeganScam1.jpg‎   MeganScam2.jpg‎   MeganScam3.jpg‎  

  7. #2487

    Hannah

    I saw Hannah today. I called her and she was able to see me within 45 minutes. Which worked out perfect. I'd say she still looks about the same. Maybe a little skinnier but not bad. She still has a very cute face imo. She told me she needs to have an IV put in her neck. Because she has cervical cancer. So this may explain the slightly smaller appearance. But I think she looks great.

    She's an easy girl to be nice to. We get along great. No sense of rushing even for the half hour appointment. I didn't want to spend a fortune so we did a basic half hour massage with happy ending. 60 total. She took her time throughout. She smiles when she is tugging you. Which I liked.

    Her place has easy parking and was relatively inconspicuous when walking in. Hannah is sweet like.

    I said and a cute little body and face. However, she is looking somewhat worn. I may try the same, more, or not return for a while, I can't tell right now. I do know if I banged her I would need to wrap it and I'm not really into that.

    She is attainable. You just need to be persistent.

  8. #2486
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #2485
    Lucy is reviewed here. Not an impressive review, did not visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her.

  10. #2484

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Latest ad says Worcester. She was in Gardner.

    Never met her. Did text with her at one point a while ago. Never followed thru do to her coming off as wanting too much information and just got a bad vibe.

    Lot of posts about her in Fitchburg forum.

    My take is she is bipolar and if you catch her on a good day, can be great. If on a bad day, watch out. Not worth it to me to take the chance as to which day it would be. Good luck if you try to see her.
    Got in touch with her the other day. All is offered she won't respond to texts though you have to call.

  11. #2483

    Provider

    What's her deal is she a junkie? Is her body decent at all for an older broad?

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    She only blew me enough to make junior hard but "meh" nothing special. She does like to fuck though and enjoyed herself perhaps more than I did.

    Dumpy apartment. Very small, cluttered bedroom. Ok time but nothing special.

  12. #2482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like an absolute pain in the ass, yet I'd still like to see her at least once! LOL. Is she hosting in Worcester? Thought I might have read that she was in Fitchburg too?
    Latest ad says Worcester. She was in Gardner.

    Never met her. Did text with her at one point a while ago. Never followed thru do to her coming off as wanting too much information and just got a bad vibe.

    Lot of posts about her in Fitchburg forum.

    My take is she is bipolar and if you catch her on a good day, can be great. If on a bad day, watch out. Not worth it to me to take the chance as to which day it would be. Good luck if you try to see her.

  13. #2481
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with her the day before and everything seemed cool. After speaking for a while I opted for an hour and her higher price point. I sent a confirmation txt as she had requested the next morning and arrived at the appointed location a few minutes early couple hours later Nothing, zippidy doo dah. Not even a sorry, "something came up".

    I think she's pretty flakey.

    ARG.
    She sounds like an absolute pain in the ass, yet I'd still like to see her at least once! LOL. Is she hosting in Worcester? Thought I might have read that she was in Fitchburg too?

  14. #2480

    Ghosted by Hannah

    I spoke with her the day before and everything seemed cool. After speaking for a while I opted for an hour and her higher price point. I sent a confirmation txt as she had requested the next morning and arrived at the appointed location a few minutes early couple hours later Nothing, zippidy doo dah. Not even a sorry, "something came up".

    I think she's pretty flakey.

    ARG.

  15. #2479
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I know this one was talked about as of recent on this forum because I found her info on here just over the weekend. I forget where I found her on here and now I'm back to ask questions.

    I may visit her Friday. Can anyone tell me how she is at BJ or FS? Also, there was some talk about her living in a dirty basement or apartment or something like that.

    What's her incall like? Is she worth 80 for a quick visit? Please let me know before Friday if anyone can.
    She only blew me enough to make junior hard but "meh" nothing special. She does like to fuck though and enjoyed herself perhaps more than I did.

    Dumpy apartment. Very small, cluttered bedroom. Ok time but nothing special.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape