Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 807 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6993

    New girl on the block

    I've seen this girl working for a long time. Not too friendly. Appears she has regulars and when I stopped to talk she was suspicious. She really does look way better than what the pics show. Maybe native American. No Hispanic accent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4967.jpg‎   IMG_4969.jpg‎  

  2. #6992

    Northside

    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust  [View Original Post]
    I really am having a hard time find a woman who will let me Cia. Northside is a gamble between aids and the south side is hit and miss with cops and dealers. Why do this at all?

    But I still want to nut LOL any suggestions on who does cia? I'd be a regular.
    Where do look for SW on northside?

  3. #6991

    Aids

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover  [View Original Post]
    Is there really AIDS out there?
    We have to remember you are dealing with drug user addict's! Aids from dirty needles is always s possibility. So, any blood transfer can infect you! You need to be careful especially with bb anal.

    Happy huntingl. FOM69.

  4. #6990

    I know longer have a car.

    Any rules to getting a SW without a whip? 😅 Can I use one of yalls cars? Haha, in a seriousness. I want some cheap SW pssy. And the CIA thing, maybe don't bb while pence is In the office.

  5. #6989

    Woah

    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust  [View Original Post]
    I really am having a hard time find a woman who will let me Cia. Northside is a gamble between aids and the south side is hit and miss with cops and dealers. Why do this at all?

    But I still want to nut LOL any suggestions on who does cia? I'd be a regular.
    Is there really AIDS out there?

  6. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust  [View Original Post]
    I really am having a hard time find a woman who will let me Cia. Northside is a gamble between aids and the south side is hit and miss with cops and dealers. Why do this at all?

    But I still want to nut LOL any suggestions on who does cia? I'd be a regular.
    You're going to be hard pressed to find a SW that will do CIA. Some of these girls barely finish a BJ.

  7. #6987

    Cia

    I really am having a hard time find a woman who will let me Cia. Northside is a gamble between aids and the south side is hit and miss with cops and dealers. Why do this at all?

    But I still want to nut LOL any suggestions on who does cia? I'd be a regular.

  8. #6986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Mke

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Just offer them a shower before the FS.
    Thats mandatory!

  9. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTC  [View Original Post]
    Well its time for me again to visit MKE would not mind meeting up wit her again its been a few years. I was there in the fall and found out a lot of the chicks do not catch. I would love to get one back at my hotel for some FS but have never had one say she would. Maybe this time around I will hit Madison too I used to have quite good luck there.
    Just offer them a shower before the FS.

  10. #6984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Schandel

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Schandel. If I would have to guess. Lives at that corner of 15th and G. Saw her today ther again. Aalso saw LOLA. Picked her up before Schandel. Schandel is twice as good. Ten times better BBBLCIMWS. Lola put on a cover and got tired.
    Well its time for me again to visit MKE would not mind meeting up wit her again its been a few years. I was there in the fall and found out a lot of the chicks do not catch. I would love to get one back at my hotel for some FS but have never had one say she would. Maybe this time around I will hit Madison too I used to have quite good luck there.

  11. #6983

    Schandel

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a middle-age, slender WSW earlier tonight by 15 & G, probably late 30's / early 40's. Had on prescription glasses that were big and looked a bit goofy, but went through with it anyway. However I was pleasantly surprised to find that she had great hygiene and smelled amazing (which has been rare LOL), and gave a great BJ with awesome service. I tipped her and would definitely up the donation next time. She was in a rush to leave once finished and didn't get a chance to ask her name, but I did ask for phone # but she said didn't have one. Description might be vague but if anyone recognizes who this might be and knows how to reach her message me, thanks.
    Sounds like Schandel. If I would have to guess. Lives at that corner of 15th and G. Saw her today ther again. Aalso saw LOLA. Picked her up before Schandel. Schandel is twice as good. Ten times better BBBLCIMWS. Lola put on a cover and got tired.

  12. #6982

    Does anyone know.

    I picked up a middle-age, slender WSW earlier tonight by 15 & G, probably late 30's / early 40's. Had on prescription glasses that were big and looked a bit goofy, but went through with it anyway. However I was pleasantly surprised to find that she had great hygiene and smelled amazing (which has been rare LOL), and gave a great BJ with awesome service. I tipped her and would definitely up the donation next time. She was in a rush to leave once finished and didn't get a chance to ask her name, but I did ask for phone # but she said didn't have one. Description might be vague but if anyone recognizes who this might be and knows how to reach her message me, thanks.

  13. #6981

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielLee1996  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like Bianca. She's the only one ik that gets on her knees when I pick her up. Also a 7 and catches and pulls it out like you said. Very nice ass. In the summer she was dancing around in a skirt and it glorious.
    Would that be the Latina Bianca that used to be an escort. Middle name October.

  14. #6980
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    So I see a young black hair girl with one of those backpack pursues. She was wearing glasses. But she looked way too young. I kept thinking of the message here of someone's young daughter so I passed as I could have scooped easy. She was quite petite and another reason why I thought too young. Any thoughts?
    Unless she dyed her hair it's not the same one previously discussed. When in doubt better safe than sorry though.

    HS.

  15. #6979

    Question

    So I see a young black hair girl with one of those backpack pursues. She was wearing glasses. But she looked way too young. I kept thinking of the message here of someone's young daughter so I passed as I could have scooped easy. She was quite petite and another reason why I thought too young. Any thoughts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape