Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7720

    3 times

    Quote Originally Posted by BobCowan  [View Original Post]
    I've tried multiple times to dream of this one. We have exchanged texts but schedules never matched up. Ended up setting up an appointment for a HH this morning. I took a couple hours off work and arrived early. She said she needed a couple minutes and I never heard back from her. I ended up leaving and went on to work.

    http://www.raleigh.skipthegames.com/...k/411413340551
    I tried three times within a few weeks to see her and received an initial response or two, then ghosted. Decided to try again later (no other options) and I got through. Was not worth all the effort for me. I did not find her attractive and she is definitely older and thicker than her cute pics. But she was nice and accommodating. If I was attracted to her, and if I felt like she would be more likely to reply, I would keep her on my list.

  2. #7719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Trip. Saw her a while back it was just okay, certainly not worth the rate she claims she can get. If she does, more power to her, but I won't repeat.
    How they age 7 years and still state the same age along with higher rates.

  3. #7718
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  4. #7717

    Ginger

    I've tried multiple times to dream of this one. We have exchanged texts but schedules never matched up. Ended up setting up an appointment for a HH this morning. I took a couple hours off work and arrived early. She said she needed a couple minutes and I never heard back from her. I ended up leaving and went on to work.

    http://www.raleigh.skipthegames.com/...k/411413340551

  5. #7716

    Is this the one?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/783671579432

    Quote Originally Posted by Plummer  [View Original Post]
    I finally had a dream with Sunny. Decent hotel, very nice lady. A little older than her pics perhaps which is pretty standard. Everything was covered. Nice enough visit but not sure I will repeat.

  6. #7715

    Did you visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    I'd be curious about this one too. Did you ever find out anything?

  7. #7714

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Grs710  [View Original Post]
    It's Khloe. Usually extended stay off Miami Blvd. No response from her since end of 2019.
    Khloe is out and retired now.

  8. #7713

    Taye info

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    PM me for her contact.
    Sent you pm.

  9. #7712
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    To each his own, and Im glad you enjoyed yourself. But I thought she was overpriced at $220 hr a few years ago. Now older AND higher rate? I will pass. To be fair, she did give a pretty good PSE back then. But she had severe butterface and I can't imagine it's gotten better with age.
    Agree with Trip. Saw her a while back it was just okay, certainly not worth the rate she claims she can get. If she does, more power to her, but I won't repeat.

  10. #7711

    Taye is back as XxUTR

    PM me for her contact.

  11. #7710

    Drea

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/44435539/

    Had a very nice time with this hot young thing. Nice DFK. Nice CBJ. Went into mish and plan for several other positions but busted too soon. I will be back.

  12. #7709

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordInStone  [View Original Post]
    An old favorite is back and more energetic than ever. Had a great dream with her. She is older but always well worth the visit!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/214338015737
    To each his own, and I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. But I thought she was overpriced at $220 hr a few years ago. Now older AND higher rate? I will pass. To be fair, she did give a pretty good PSE back then. But she had severe butterface and I can't imagine it's gotten better with age.

  13. #7708

    Bailey

    An old favorite is back and more energetic than ever. Had a great dream with her. She is older but always well worth the visit!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/214338015737

  14. #7707

    Khloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Who is that? I'm pretty sure I saw her AGES ago, but can't remember the name.
    It's Khloe. Usually extended stay off Miami Blvd. No response from her since end of 2019.

  15. #7706

    Khloe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Who is that? I'm pretty sure I saw her AGES ago, but can't remember the name.
    Was one of her names:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/khloe-escort-durham-97768

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape