Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7717

    Ginger

    I've tried multiple times to dream of this one. We have exchanged texts but schedules never matched up. Ended up setting up an appointment for a HH this morning. I took a couple hours off work and arrived early. She said she needed a couple minutes and I never heard back from her. I ended up leaving and went on to work.

    http://www.raleigh.skipthegames.com/...k/411413340551

  2. #7716

    Is this the one?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/783671579432

    Quote Originally Posted by Plummer  [View Original Post]
    I finally had a dream with Sunny. Decent hotel, very nice lady. A little older than her pics perhaps which is pretty standard. Everything was covered. Nice enough visit but not sure I will repeat.

  3. #7715

    Did you visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    I'd be curious about this one too. Did you ever find out anything?

  4. #7714

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Grs710  [View Original Post]
    It's Khloe. Usually extended stay off Miami Blvd. No response from her since end of 2019.
    Khloe is out and retired now.

  5. #7713

    Taye info

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    PM me for her contact.
    Sent you pm.

  6. #7712
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    To each his own, and Im glad you enjoyed yourself. But I thought she was overpriced at $220 hr a few years ago. Now older AND higher rate? I will pass. To be fair, she did give a pretty good PSE back then. But she had severe butterface and I can't imagine it's gotten better with age.
    Agree with Trip. Saw her a while back it was just okay, certainly not worth the rate she claims she can get. If she does, more power to her, but I won't repeat.

  7. #7711

    Taye is back as XxUTR

    PM me for her contact.

  8. #7710

    Drea

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/44435539/

    Had a very nice time with this hot young thing. Nice DFK. Nice CBJ. Went into mish and plan for several other positions but busted too soon. I will be back.

  9. #7709

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordInStone  [View Original Post]
    An old favorite is back and more energetic than ever. Had a great dream with her. She is older but always well worth the visit!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/214338015737
    To each his own, and I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. But I thought she was overpriced at $220 hr a few years ago. Now older AND higher rate? I will pass. To be fair, she did give a pretty good PSE back then. But she had severe butterface and I can't imagine it's gotten better with age.

  10. #7708

    Bailey

    An old favorite is back and more energetic than ever. Had a great dream with her. She is older but always well worth the visit!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/214338015737

  11. #7707

    Khloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Who is that? I'm pretty sure I saw her AGES ago, but can't remember the name.
    It's Khloe. Usually extended stay off Miami Blvd. No response from her since end of 2019.

  12. #7706

    Khloe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Who is that? I'm pretty sure I saw her AGES ago, but can't remember the name.
    Was one of her names:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/khloe-escort-durham-97768

  13. #7705
    Quote Originally Posted by Plummer  [View Original Post]
    I finally had a dream with Sunny. Decent hotel, very nice lady. A little older than her pics perhaps which is pretty standard. Everything was covered. Nice enough visit but not sure I will repeat
    I was looking at her as well. What were the rates? Anything off the menu?

  14. #7704
    Slow day for mongering for me. I had the morning off, messaged 5 different providers, and haven't heard back from any. Now I'm at work. Guess I'll have to try again next week. Anyone else having any luck today?

  15. #7703

    Hot blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Who is that? I'm pretty sure I saw her AGES ago, but can't remember the name.
    Is she still available? I saw her a couple of times when I starting in the hobbie.

    She advertised as double jointed. She was pretty good. A little talkative though. But I didn't mind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape