Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,086 to 23,100 of 30790
-
02-04-20 15:00 #7705Senior Member

Posts: 77I was looking at her as well. What were the rates? Anything off the menu?
Originally Posted by Plummer
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 12:41 #7704Senior Member

Posts: 77Slow day for mongering for me. I had the morning off, messaged 5 different providers, and haven't heard back from any. Now I'm at work. Guess I'll have to try again next week. Anyone else having any luck today?
-
02-04-20 12:38 #7703Senior Member

Posts: 37Hot blonde
Is she still available? I saw her a couple of times when I starting in the hobbie.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
She advertised as double jointed. She was pretty good. A little talkative though. But I didn't mind.
-
02-04-20 11:33 #7702Senior Member

Posts: 666Hot blond
Who is that? I'm pretty sure I saw her AGES ago, but can't remember the name.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 11:13 #7701Senior Member

Posts: 50Sunny Dream Review
I finally had a dream with Sunny. Decent hotel, very nice lady. A little older than her pics perhaps which is pretty standard. Everything was covered. Nice enough visit but not sure I will repeat.
-
02-04-20 07:20 #7700Senior Member

Posts: 77Great! Good to know.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 21:15 #7699Senior Member

Posts: 192Chubby blonde
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...raleigh-156006#erotic.
Saw this lady. Had a good time. She did a nice job with a CBJ and I really liked watching her smack her face with my member. She has some huge tits and they are magnificent. Very pleasant to be around. Clean room and smelled nice. No smoking and no monkey.
-
02-03-20 19:47 #7698Senior Member

Posts: 546Hot Blonde
She for real and has been around for years. Had dream and the dream was GFE and good.
Originally Posted by BobCowan
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 18:47 #7697Senior Member

Posts: 77I've visited her for a qv. Tiny, nice girl. Her "brother" stays with her but was in the hallway when I arrived. Doesn't cause any issues. I'd repeat. She usually has specials going on.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 16:26 #7696Regular Member

Posts: 2Asia Massage
Has anyone seen her for massage? Is more on the menu? Cost if more?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/100905645234
-
02-03-20 16:00 #7695Senior Member

Posts: 269Gabby
Wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing this lady?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gabby-escort-raleigh-440446
-
02-03-20 15:08 #7694Regular Member

Posts: 16Prego
Yes, I have dreamed of her. It's OK, not a fantastic place on 4x1 & 7x -garner. She is mechanical and smokes but if a quick visit is of interest not bad.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 14:57 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 77Hot blond
Anyone ever dream of this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...734/2522590709
-
02-03-20 12:05 #7692Senior Member

Posts: 77Ginger
I've seen her ads several pages and did some searches. Anyone know what's on or off the menu for her?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...k/245009344028
-
02-03-20 11:54 #7691Senior Member

Posts: 1710Correction: Tori Black.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




