Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,071 to 23,085 of 30784
-
02-05-20 11:36 #7714Senior Member

Posts: 60Retired
Khloe is out and retired now.
Originally Posted by Grs710
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 11:34 #7713Regular Member

Posts: 2Taye info
Sent you pm.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 10:53 #7712Senior Member

Posts: 141Agree with Trip. Saw her a while back it was just okay, certainly not worth the rate she claims she can get. If she does, more power to her, but I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 22:42 #7711Senior Member

Posts: 546Taye is back as XxUTR
PM me for her contact.
-
02-04-20 22:22 #7710Senior Member

Posts: 192Drea
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/44435539/
Had a very nice time with this hot young thing. Nice DFK. Nice CBJ. Went into mish and plan for several other positions but busted too soon. I will be back.
-
02-04-20 21:55 #7709Senior Member

Posts: 666Bailey
To each his own, and I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. But I thought she was overpriced at $220 hr a few years ago. Now older AND higher rate? I will pass. To be fair, she did give a pretty good PSE back then. But she had severe butterface and I can't imagine it's gotten better with age.
Originally Posted by SwordInStone
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 20:33 #7708Senior Member

Posts: 33Bailey
An old favorite is back and more energetic than ever. Had a great dream with her. She is older but always well worth the visit!
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/214338015737
-
02-04-20 15:19 #7707Senior Member

Posts: 27Khloe
It's Khloe. Usually extended stay off Miami Blvd. No response from her since end of 2019.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 15:18 #7706Senior Member

Posts: 311Khloe?
Was one of her names:
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/khloe-escort-durham-97768
-
02-04-20 15:00 #7705Senior Member

Posts: 77I was looking at her as well. What were the rates? Anything off the menu?
Originally Posted by Plummer
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 12:41 #7704Senior Member

Posts: 77Slow day for mongering for me. I had the morning off, messaged 5 different providers, and haven't heard back from any. Now I'm at work. Guess I'll have to try again next week. Anyone else having any luck today?
-
02-04-20 12:38 #7703Senior Member

Posts: 37Hot blonde
Is she still available? I saw her a couple of times when I starting in the hobbie.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
She advertised as double jointed. She was pretty good. A little talkative though. But I didn't mind.
-
02-04-20 11:33 #7702Senior Member

Posts: 666Hot blond
Who is that? I'm pretty sure I saw her AGES ago, but can't remember the name.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 11:13 #7701Senior Member

Posts: 50Sunny Dream Review
I finally had a dream with Sunny. Decent hotel, very nice lady. A little older than her pics perhaps which is pretty standard. Everything was covered. Nice enough visit but not sure I will repeat.
-
02-04-20 07:20 #7700Senior Member

Posts: 77Great! Good to know.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




