Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,301 to 21,315 of 61408
-
07-31-19 08:46 #40108Senior Member

Posts: 223Rosa
Burned some gas looking for her again last night myself! What time and where did you find her Sunday?
Thanks,
Jack.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 07:23 #40107Senior Member

Posts: 2419Actually that was a good explanation. Seeing as they're scarce it would behoove them to put in the effort to maintain their appetites.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-19 02:33 #40106Regular Member

Posts: 9For extra.
Does she do anal?
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 19:13 #40105Senior Member

Posts: 278Let me explain
Almost every thick walker is either so hooked on drugs they downgrade to shells of their former self or they leave for warmer pastures in the winter. Another possible outcome is due to their popularity caused by their bountiful rear is they are more likely to get caught in the act by LE then there less curvaceous counterparts.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
Its just a postulate I came up with to explain why pawgs are rarer in the winter. I have to engage in further field studies on the tracks to make this a true monger's theorem. Don't worry I'm definetely going to solve this formula. You could say its my baltimore mission= Bmish. Now ain't that an equation?
-
07-30-19 16:20 #40104Senior Member

Posts: 1369Maybe this went over my head but what does the vid have to do with "the best box ever".
Originally Posted by LenoxAve5
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 15:39 #40103Banned Member

Posts: 254Rosa
Had the luck of running into Rosa this past Sunday in Brooklyn. The hype is real! Often, I have read tales of great head on here, only to run into the girl and she is average, at best. Well. The truth was spoken on this one! LOL. Man, she knows what she is doing. Two thumbs up, for sure.
-
07-30-19 12:03 #40102Banned Member

Posts: 254That's an A and B convo.
Those gentleman are clearly having a familiar convo among themselves where context is fully known and established. I don't think they need to go out of their way to fill in gaps for a dude with 9 total posts. Why do they have to mention location when details are known to the people having the convo? Smh.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 11:56 #40101Banned Member

Posts: 254What is the correlation?
How is having a phat ass connected to being in jail or out-of-state in the winter? I am not making the connection, nor can I think of any logic that supports that.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 10:41 #40100Senior Member

Posts: 53Wsw
Torey. Hands down the best box ever!
https://youtu.be/FgoBGJT7Qoc
-
07-30-19 08:31 #40099Regular Member

Posts: 16Cynthia
Saw a WSW for first time on Aston.
She gave an ok BBBJ, cute face.
Might be better half and half.
Asked for 30 willing to take standard, nice personality.
-
07-30-19 03:19 #40098Senior Member

Posts: 530Bli ivy
How is she looking these days.
-
07-29-19 08:04 #40097Senior Member

Posts: 278Pulaski highway track?
Saw some walkers down pulaski highway on the royal farms before the exit to 895. Is this a regular occurance or a sign of abundance at this time of year.
-
07-29-19 07:40 #40096Senior Member

Posts: 2419Always pretty, but I want those curves and thickness back.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 07:39 #40095Senior Member

Posts: 2419She's done her time too. Being available is not the same as reliable in performance. Consistency and attitude goes a long way.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
Having a bad attitude, when you're doing a service job, even at McDonalds. messes up the experience. She has a good body scars and all. Decent head.
I'm paying for a specific feeling (me). If I want to spend money on a lady, get attitude and poor sex, I'd get married again. Just saying.
-
07-29-19 02:27 #40094Senior Member

Posts: 278Facts
Ain't that weird though its like she's a little masochist wanting to be put in her place. But regardless of the attitude she's reliable in the winter when most pawgs are in jail or out of state.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




